Share DK stats

Bloodylipa

1h mace should out-do the gladius twice over having 2 great benefits.

1 - 1h mace have slower atk speed but more dmg. Why is SLOWER atk speed a perk you ask? In arena when your stunned or kited, it is actually a big benefit hitting harder the few times you can land a hit. Using fast hitting gear wont allow you to use its benefit when you can get kiters.

2 - The obvious perk of actually getting some use out of your dark skills even with a 1h. Upping your dps, however i havent sat down and crunched any numbers yet.

hoping to get me a SD, today.

1h mace should out-do the gladius twice over having 2 great benefits.

1 - 1h mace have slower atk speed but more dmg. Why is SLOWER atk speed a perk you ask? In arena when your stunned or kited, it is actually a big benefit hitting harder the few times you can land a hit. Using fast hitting gear wont allow you to use its benefit when you can get kiters.

2 - The obvious perk of actually getting some use out of your dark skills even with a 1h. Upping your dps, however i havent sat down and crunched any numbers yet.

hoping to get me a SD, today.

Ive tested my SD mace and i.like it. Ive way more benefit on my dark shield. Im amp my SD mace when its sign sale(117mcoins each set ;D)

Can't wait to see updated stats of deathknights with 1H SD Maces, really interested in getting one myself too ._.

tomorrow ill upload my new mace stats - no super luck with amps, SD still only +6, but ya i guess dmg is the least important stat of them all cause it has nothing to do with build only amp. SD pushed up dark magic good though, im at 91 magic with 3 magic stat items in my build.

exhale does 150 at lv1

and death call finally useful with 56 DOT at lv3

The real question to me at the moment is how to priorities and balance jewelry stats.

Matk rings = no dodge

Matk amulet = no hp, dodge, speed

Matk cape = no parry

I can see why, ehh, oh well

Could always use one of each on rings, and go normal amulet with magic cape, i believe, but it really comes down to personal preference of stats

thats the main dilemma I have had since magic def update

on most of my chars, but especially dk

cant have all the stats I wanted to have, so I use magic attack on 2h set for more damage, and dodge/parry/block for shield set

I like the idea of dk using 1h mace, but it seems like the next expert skill will be for 2h users.... kinda lame.

edit: there is a ring with magic damage and dodge (high-quality signet) but it has no accuracy

For you that has seen previous stat updates, mainly ABC-members. I still play a mix chain and leather build - PvE shadow tank-build. Theres currently 3 item changes with my mace set compared to my old gladius set.

- weapon

- cloak

- amulet

My current magic dmg stat is 91 and for now i feel it to be a good balance, adding an item with 10-15magic to my pool wont make more then fraction increase on my spells dmg and currently im very happy with what dmg my 2 dark spells bring to the table. They are not at all maxed, but i do have some points in dark spells. So i dont really see myself using magic rings currently.

Mace vs Gladius -tank

My defence-stat section suffers a 2% parry lose to the gladius defence stats, but still holds that 4-6% parry ratio that i want.

One trade down for the mace-set is the lose of 240HP with a gain of 20MP, this of course is not a necissity but i do feel like switching other jewelry will have a greater price on multiple stats.

The offence-stats is the strong side of the mace. Mace has slightly higher crit chance, but a pinch lower acc  then gladius. However DPS is where the mace makes a comeback, my +8 enchanted SD mace is only 10 DPS short of the +9  greater charm gladius and thats only the physical dmg output. Its not even calculating the fact that my dark spells does 2.5-3 times more dmg then gladius.

So to sum it all up for my mace set - the price is 240HP and 2% parry, but the reward is a DPS boost and alot more versitile and rounded use of your DKs full potential.

97252_.png

97253_.png

97254_.png