Share DK stats

Bloodylipa

For example: damage burst dk is smaller then rogue. Also mdef rog = mdef dk. Res dk = res rog. And main + of rog: CD his ex skill in 2.5x smaller then CD treads. All of this gives more killing potential for rogue. Rangers kill my full +10 dk in 20 sec. With DoT dmg and control skills it's awesome. CD treads allow to run and heal healing classes. Etc. I'm ducking noob maybe and you can teach me to fight? ;D

For example: damage burst dk is smaller then rogue. Also mdef rog = mdef dk. Res dk = res rog. And main + of rog: CD his ex skill in 2.5x smaller then CD treads. All of this gives more killing potential for rogue. Rangers kill my full +10 dk in 20 sec. With DoT dmg and control skills it's awesome. CD treads allow to run and heal healing classes. Etc. I'm ♥♥♥♥ing noob maybe and you can teach me to fight? ;D

A +10 glaive deathknight has highest burst than any other class in few seconds. Rogues just have more power and versability thanks to stealth and dual sword wield, but they can't get the defence of a deathknight. Moreover a rogue will die faster than a deathknight in my view, from +10 rangers if that's so.

But eh, a PvP isn't something to really count class comparison on. Try max out arena set, use glaive, see how it works.

Im more based in PvE on my deathknight, but eh, PvP sets for arena only.

Na bro.

Rogue and Ranger has the highest burst, Ranger depends on luck, but now Rogues can just 3 shot half your hp.

Rogue can hit n run and hide so he can control the fight. Only full KW or noob Rogue would die before being able to control the fight.

Only thing DKs have is spear damage and exhalation with max magic, which ruins your stats and spear DK with sap is rip in peace. I wouldn't call that a good burst.

DK could tank an overamp'd Ranger more than a Rogue but he will not be able to kill that overamp'd Ranger as easy as the Rogue since pull resets your swing timer thus resetting your exhalation timing resulting into scatter shot kited across the room.

1v1 spear DK would suck mostly, although 2v2 spear DK would be very scary if partner had good CC, owned some of the "best" +10 casters on a server alot of times long time ago with my +7 lock and op +9 DK.

DK is getting worse by the update here. At this rate theirs no point to have any other weapon class but spear. Anyway been thinking about playing other melee classes, but they don't seem right for me.

PvE blend set

92512_.png

92513_.png

92514_.png

DK is getting worse by the update here. At this rate theirs no point to have any other weapon class but spear. Anyway been thinking about playing other melee classes, but they don't seem right for me.

The update ruined my Rogues perfect set as well, but the part I really hate is the fact that you have to amp to get more heal and you are able to get max damage and max heal at the same time. I was probably one of the few who knew how OP healing was and could be, now it's even worse than I thought.

DK is getting worse by the update here. At this rate theirs no point to have any other weapon class but spear.

PvE blend set

There's no necessary need to be doing a high dot actually, so no, i don't agree. I don't see why we should have a high DoT skill as well, by default i mean.

I like the skill, even when im using 1h/shield, even when 2h sword.

Atleast we didn't get some useless expert skill, be happy enough

There's no necessary need to be doing a high dot actually, so no, i don't agree. I don't see why we should have a high DoT skill as well, by default i mean.

I like the skill, even when im using 1h/shield, even when 2h sword.

Atleast we didn't get some useless expert skill, be happy enough

is only usefull for dungeons, and running in lab IF no one have attacked the mobs.

since the damage it does is weak n the agro is VERY weak, only mobs who are not getting attacked by anyone will aim at you cause of this "expert" skill.

tried using it "alone" on mini boss while some level 12 was doing quest, mini boss kept attacking the level 12 guy, then i used normal agro n voi la, mini boss attacked me.

my "expert" skill is level 1 but still, it should make mobs affected attack me...

now if you wanna tell me which you consider an useless expert skill, tell me what is worst than dk and paladin "expert" skills..  :facepalm:

Tell me what in the heavens did you expect, some 5x5 aoe 400 dot skill? At least our skill works, in more than one way. If you're so concerned about usage in PvP or whatsoever learn to time it, and find out how it works, and when aggro actually works. Don't expect a world full of perfection. Aggro is AoE, might be weak but eh, it never failed me.

hey i never mentioned PvP but in matter of fact, i think it works more greatly in PvP than PvE  :lol:

what i mean is, this skill is supposed to make all enemies affected attack us right?

at level 1, it seens to work only on mobs who didnt get damage by anyone, or who didnt get any damage higher than the damage this skill deals, which is nearly impossible since the skill damage is crap...if the mobs got any damage by anyone else, the skill seens to fails.

i would say is just like a "walking" puddle with the weakest agroo ever at level 1.

now, who on earth going to up this skill level 4 to maybe see it working properly? aka, work in a not perfect scenario where mobs were hitted by someone else but will be affected by the skill n attack dk?

"PvP or whatsoever"

I would level it to 4. I think it works greatly,  and it does aggro everything for me except bosses where I haven't dealt the most damage.

would you really? take off points from thorns? dark shield? threads? exal? ....well, it could get exal points if you chose to spend points on it :blush: and maybe threads since is plain ♥♥♥♥ed atm  :facepalm:

well, if it works perfectly as it should at level 4, let us know.

right now, im very disappointed with DK.  specially with threads of fuking darkness.  :facepalm:  (on the skill side)

and the crap options this game offers to dk. (on the equips and stats build side, taking in consideration that skills need magic  :facepalm: )

testing one of my shield sets on DK.

I seem to be having an unlucky day tho, and my stats could still be higher

maybe I try to make a better one later

Forgive if quality is bad

I will continue playing shielder of course and having aoe and dot is always useful, but from something supposedly an expert skill I expected more then 23 dot, not alot but around 40 dot at lv1. Compared to most other classes doting around 100 dmg, dk need 4 targets to reach that.

But also to consider a magic spear dk dots around 100 dmg with only 2 targets and 130-140 with lv3 and 2 targets. The main problem for me lies with the grave incompatibility between magic gear and 1h/2h sword, but also magic gear and stats. DK literally cant balance skills and gear if he wants to invest in dark magic.

DK is a great class, but what I would want was alot more different items. Not just arena spear or sd spear for example. Cause all PvE drop has the same attributes just different scales, same with arena gear. How about having 6 different lv18 spears forexample, all with different stat attributes, so people have choices when they try to build gear fitting a playstyle.

I will continue playing shielder of course and having aoe and dot is always useful, but from something supposedly an expert skill I expected more then 23 dot, not alot but around 40 dot at lv1. Compared to most other classes doting around 100 dmg, dk need 4 targets to reach that.

But also to consider a magic spear dk dots around 100 dmg with only 2 targets and 130-140 with lv3 and 2 targets. The main problem for me lies with the grave incompatibility between magic gear and 1h/2h sword, but also magic gear and stats. DK literally cant balance skills and gear if he wants to invest in dark magic.

DK is a great class, but what I would want was alot more different items. Not just arena spear or sd spear for example. Cause all PvE drop has the same attributes just different scales, same with arena gear. How about having 6 different lv18 spears forexample, all with different stat attributes, so people have choices when they try to build gear fitting a playstyle.

Dont worry too much bloody. This skill was probably developed with future in mind. I think dev's stated that there would be 1h swords with dark damage for dk's in the future. (Basically means look forward to ayvondil)

Dont worry too much bloody. This skill was probably developed with future in mind. I think dev's stated that there would be 1h swords with dark damage for dk's in the future. (Basically means look forward to ayvondil)

let them  make an one handed spear then, to be something used by dk n dk only  ;D

ayvondilly coming for the world cup?  :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

I could use some advice...I put 5 points in dark shield an thorns.

But now I don't know what to do with threads and exhale. I use bowth all the time.

How do you Pro's spec your skill points ?...  :unknw:

"" Do you spread the points or is one just more viable ? ""

DK shielder im confused with low dmg and accu lets make 1h sword like sd blade but stats should be parry magic accu. Why paladins shielders got weapon mace 1h which have magic so it increase magic effect of heal. DK no have magic dmg in sword its bad and remember that swords 1h is lowest dmg weapon in game. Remember this Dark Shield skill not working all time. Paladins can heal with 100% chance.

Next thing is that Paladin and Priest can go lab b1 hunt only in two ppl because op skill of priest, dk with one necro cant

I wish pala had something like DK expert skill because that skill works always on all mobs and on players.

Pala can be used only on cursed characters and on resurrected monsters.... :/

Hey with spear what's stat priority ? Is it run of the mill crit, dodge, accuracy....anything else like pen/attack speed?

I'm lvl 16 runnin meh dailies, hitting arenas. I got sword an board figured out well enough and gear for it.

It's almost as if mods listened to bloody :lol: :shout: :lol: dks now have 1h magic attack aka mace

But i do feel sorry for those ampers who amped 1h swords to +10  :snorlax: :lol: :good:

My +9 tank cloak is now only secondary after magic stat cloak +7, wont amp it more then +7, to much resources for 100def increase. And dropped my +9 sword for marvelous mace +1 for right now, however with 2 dark skills now doing 3-4times as much dmg as they did with sword, i dont even mind having a +1 mace, its just nice to have use of all skills instead of only half.

Allowing mace was another short-cut win, win for devs, making maces useful for legion-faction and giving DK a magic 1h.

DK

My +9 tank cloak is now only secondary after magic stat cloak +7, wont amp it more then +7, to much resources for 100def increase. And dropped my +9 sword for marvelous mace +1 for right now, however with 2 dark skills now doing 3-4times as much dmg as they did with sword, i dont even mind having a +1 mace, its just nice to have use of all skills instead of only half.

Allowing mace was another short-cut win, win for devs, making maces useful for legion-faction and giving DK a magic 1h.

DK <3 Maces

Ive bought mace doom right away,but idk if it will be even better then my spadone of sudden doom,

Feel free to comment

Ive bought mace doom right away,but idk if it will be even better then my spadone of sudden doom,

Feel free to comment

You should stick with the spadone if you have bought 2h doom mace.

But 1h mace = love. I feel bad that I couldn't buy myself one today..and it was 100k.. ;*;

You should stick with the spadone if you have bought 2h doom mace.

But 1h mace = love. I feel bad that I couldn't buy myself one today..and it was 100k.. ;*;

Ow srry,i meant 1h mace doom  ;D