Share DK stats

Bloodylipa

Shaman +9)

I have good % of block, parry, 4k hp. Lab isn't problem, do u need more?)

It you wanna impress me stop doing arena with high amp shamans and locks - go random, it's the only way to be pro in arena. Anyone can win with a OP class partner that's amped to his teeth.

Second you didnt post any tank stats, highest dodge I saw was around 15% and thats low even for pvp.

Does your 6k def and 4000HP solo garr shagg I dont know, maybe barely or do you need that +9 shaman to do it?

Anyone can amp, this is mediocre to me.

It you wanna impress me stop doing arena with high amp shamans and locks - go random, it's the only way to be pro in arena. Anyone can win with a OP class partner that's amped to his teeth.

Second you didnt post any tank stats, highest dodge I saw was around 15% and thats low even for pvp.

Does your 6k def and 4000HP solo garr shagg I dont know, maybe barely or do you need that +9 shaman to do it?

Anyone can amp, this is mediocre to me.

Melee dk + noob vs lock + lock/shaman + shaman, etc high amped party? We aren't only amped chares in arena. Good controlling = the end =]

Yes and that why random makes you pro. Anyone can win with +9/+10 shaman/lock partner - pros win randoms too atleast a nice 80% win rate.

Again please add your PvE stats and/or a video of soloing a tougher boss, until then I doubt HP and def maxed is a tweaked PvE set.

Yes and that why random makes you pro. Anyone can win with +9/+10 shaman/lock partner - pros win randoms too atleast a nice 80% win rate.

Again please add your PvE stats and/or a video of soloing a tougher boss, until then I doubt HP and def maxed is a tweaked PvE set.

Tank

DD

I can't make a video cos I play on Android. But I farm granite alone if I get lucky for many crits. I hope I get a balanced PvE stats but I'm not saying that it's the best choice.

81956_.jpg

81957_.jpg

All you have is 12% block, but you suffer on many other stats. A year ago I would of thought it was a good tank set, but I know better now and def/hp/block is not enough to make top server tank. It's not bad, but it has plenty flaws.

When I find gg free I'll make a vid of soloing him (without pots or minion) shouldn't be that much harder then garr, I believe they both have around 40k hp. Problem is that gg is hunted non-stop by parties (on emerald atleast).

You know I don't have anything agaisnt you. Just the way youre trying to act like a "Russian PvPrange" without even experimenting different set combinations before assuming that +10 makes you pro - it doesn't.

i already make research about DEF and Resil. 6k DEF 0%resil = fresh meet :tease:

i choose  3.5k Def +22% resil = harden skin  :blush:

block dodge and parry is useless fight with an enemy with high accuracy. and you will got so many critical damage even your HP is 4k u will be suffered to fast

i already make research about DEF and Resil. 6k DEF 0%resil = fresh meet :tease:

i choose  3.5k Def +22% resil = harden skin  :blush:

block dodge and parry is useless fight with an enemy with high accuracy. and you will got so many critical damage even your HP is 4k u will be suffered to fast

In this specific case we were discussing PvE sets so resi isn't needed.

Enemy accuracy only effects your dodge stat chance. Block and parry chance can never be lowered by enemy attributes. BDs can quite easy reach 20%+ parry that always will have that set chance.

"block stats" pros and cons

Dodge - pro: easy to raise for most classes and blocks range and melee dmg. con: is lowered by equal % of enemy accuracy

Parry - pro: can never be lowered always have a set % chance to block. con: is very hard to raise for non-melee classes and only blocks melee dmg.

Block - pro: can never be lowered always have a set % chance to block melee and range dmg. con: hardest stat to raise and can only be raised by shield classes.

Okay, so I did some thinking..

As it stands (Mixed 2/2 HE and DD, all +6), I can squueze a bit over 3k (id guess prob around 3.2k) and 7% res. I could, however,  trade that 7% for about 520 more PDef.

Opinions? I plan on doing a mix of arena (not hardcore 200 ticket per day spams, lol) and PvE. I figure 7% would be enough to allow me a chance in random fights in open world, and do okayish in Arenas. If it matters, I'll be using a +7 Glaive of Sudden Doom.

7% resi is unfortunately very low. I use to arena with 16% and that's to low too really, but if you're a very hard hitting DK or rouge I guess 14-15% can work, but it's highly adviced to use 18%+ resi if you don't have around 500dmg.

7% resi is unfortunately very low. I use to arena with 16% and that's to low too really, but if you're a very hard hitting DK or rouge I guess 14-15% can work, but it's highly adviced to use 18%+ resi if you don't have around 500dmg.

I dont see anyway to increase it past roughly 9.5 without sacrificing set bonuses :/

Divine Defence/Heroic Endurance Helm/Body & Arena Gloves Boots Belt

Gives me good resilience/stat balance, with appropriate enchants on amulet and cape, i can work out the stats missing. Don't mix HE/DD if you want arena.

Divine Defence/Heroic Endurance Helm/Body & Arena Gloves Boots Belt

Gives me good resilience/stat balance, with appropriate enchants on amulet and cape, i can work out the stats missing. Don't mix HE/DD if you want arena.

My main goal os to find a way to efficiently 2H tank as well as a decent sword and board dk, which is the reasoning behind mix set. Im only doing arena for a bit of fun on the side, nothing super serious.

Pro tip - Don't ever use Heroic Endurance set unless you WANT regen.

Stacking Dodge is far more important than stacking Block and Parry since Dodge can be reduced by Accuracy and it's not so easy to stack. Block and Parry could work very fine with only 5% compared to Dodge where even at 35% you wouldn't Dodge 30% of the time.

Also, to make things easier for you, If you don't plan to PvP or Arena alot at all, don't bother with Resilience, focus on stats and defense. You really need alot of Resilience to actually have the full effect.

PvE is about to rise soon anyways.

Also note that some mobs hit Sun, Moon, and Dark damage. So you'd need different defense sets aswell.

There are some equips that are appropriate for each type of damage.

Shitley knows what hes talking about, all i can do here is to add my experience.

Dont work to hard on block if you wanna be a tank, yes its great, but it cant be your main stat 7-10% is my advice. Blocking is a short term way of saving tons of dmg from you. Working to hard on the block was my main mistake starting my DK. A tank also needs a long term solution to his tanking and blocking only works short term.

Parry is great, but it always comes after dodge. 4-8% parry is great and parry cuts alot of nice dmg even at a modest 5%.

Consider most people to have around 14-18% accuracy when you look at your dodge stat.

Effective dodge = dodge % - enemy accuracy %

Ex:

3% = 18% - 15%

Also just cause your a DK (mail-class) dont look to hard at physical def, its great and you need it, but the higher your def is, the slower it adds its % reduction. The diffrence between 5000def and 6000def can be as small as 2-2.5% actual physical reduction. So dont get blinded by fancy def numbers, at a certain point it loses its appeal. However its true its double benefiting due to DS, but i like to overlook def around 4500-5000def.

I just amp it max) I don't suffer other stats for def. In my opinion, dodge don't work great, it do not work with mobs. And I can't imagine pvp-tank. I see "block" very often in lab and other loc. Solo-killer of rb isn't my aim. I just want to help my party go to rb. And I don't think that DD half-set helps me be stronger pvp-dk :bad: ;D

P.S. If I can - I do. ;D

I just amp it max) I don't suffer other stats for def. In my opinion, dodge don't work great, it do not work with mobs. And I can't imagine pvp-tank. I see "block" very often in lab and other loc. Solo-killer of rb isn't my aim. I just want to help my party go to rb. And I don't think that DD half-set helps me be stronger pvp-dk :bad: ;D

P.S. If I can - I do. ;D

Dodge works great, but you cant leave it at 14%, I see as much dodges as i do parries and blocks from mobs. And thats is one thing you suffer with your PvE build amped only for def and block with little though of others, low dodge.

I made a very succesful PvP-tank set and i had 80% wins playing only random arenas when i were lv18. Yes I know lv18 isnt all that impressive and this was before guild tournaments came into the arena, but i have you know i beat sevral +9 and +10 spear DKs with my PvP-tank set, my white whale will forever be frostblade which i could never beat 1v1.

Dodge works great, but you cant leave it at 14%, I see as much dodges as i do parries and blocks from mobs. And thats is one thing you suffer with your PvE build amped only for def and block with little though of others, low dodge.

I made a very succesful PvP-tank set and i had 80% wins playing only random arenas when i were lv18. Yes I know lv18 isnt all that impressive and this was before guild tournaments came into the arena, but i have you know i beat sevral +9 and +10 spear DKs with my PvP-tank set, my white whale will forever be frostblade which i could never beat 1v1.

Okay, I'll try to make pvp-tank. But healers, locks and mages will be a hard for dk-tank. Heh, never try - never die. I hope it will be interesting.

It is though, a 2h dk is alot better suited to kill casters. Just know arena isn't what it use to be, with GP in arena more ppl then ever play parties of OP range-classes.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i know. we talk about PVE and in my opinion at least we have to have 8-9% resi. if 0% resi you will take most crit attack by mobs and bosses.

i agree 7% resi is not enough coz you still got crit from the bosses and mobs some time

AGREED resil only reduce critical and normal attack other player. but let you try with 0% resil and tank mobs there. you will got a lot of critical by mobs. try it. i never told if i dont know about that.

i do my research in lab. i tank mobs with full def stat and 0% resil. i got so many crit attack by mobs there. then i change my rune into at least have 8-9% resil. and now i never got critical attack by mobs or boss. 8% resil stil got critical by bosses some time

AGREED resil only reduce critical and normal attack other player. but let you try with 0% resil and tank mobs there. you will got a lot of critical by mobs. try it. i never told if i dont know about that.

i do my research in lab. i tank mobs with full def stat and 0% resil. i got so many crit attack by mobs there. then i change my rune into at least have 8-9% resil. and now i never got critical attack by mobs or boss. 8% resil stil got critical by bosses some time

Nope, resilience only affects player's damage/critical chances on you.

I can't suffer other stats for resilence) It's LOL

Aim for resilience in PvP set even if it's "LOL". It's the stat that saves you most.

Nope, resilience only affects player's damage/critical chances on you.

Aim for resilience in PvP set even if it's "LOL". It's the stat that saves you most.

Read before write pls.

Since im back in the game I decided to put my dk stats here  ;D I have only this one set and no 2h weapon (lost in amp :facepalm:) Some tips are always good  :)

85013_.png

85014_.png

85015_.png

Since im back in the game I decided to put my dk stats here  ;D I have only this one set and no 2h weapon (lost in amp :facepalm: ) Some tips are always good  :)

Replace that shitty delicate with at least carved if not black ring. Your accu is really bad xD

• 2 months later...

Sorry for being late.

This is one of my experimental 'offensive' one hand/shield sets, mainly based for PvE (So don't expect high resilience)

This is only one of the many, but i don't want to flood this with stat screens

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

• 2 weeks later...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

That's one more set, focused on having a balance at 18% for crit/accu/dodge while mantaining as high as possible resilience.

Could get 20% dodge if i used Lavalier, but eh, i rather have a solid stat of penetration than 2% more chance to dodge something. Of course, might chance depending on occasion