Share DK stats

Bloodylipa

@ jayrox and pembasmi32

seems to me that people find this thread helpful and useful. Just be happy and thankful that experienced players share their knowledge and tactics. If we were pigs we would just keep our knowledge to ourselves and rape you in arena and you would wonder why you got taken down so hard. Ever since I wrote the book for shamans, before everyone started making shamans ive made it a point to share my ideas and theories with others and read about other kind peoples theory posted here. Sange is another player who post ALOT of useful stuff here at the forum, be thankful theirs people like him and we dont join the group of high levels that never pay the forum any attention....

Now -

About enchanting spears which one do you prefer dark or physical attack power and why? Begin!

Thank you,Reu helped me too  :yahoo: by the way this gear was +9cape (drk dmg one) , +6whisper helm , +9armour divine def , ++9gloves divine defence ,Darkdmg rings and Amulet , +6whisper boots , +9 arena belt ...by the way idk why , but there was an error in the ss that i posted , real stats are here whit this set (less %speed )  :cray:

reu great player sad he gone  :'( :'( NUBUR!!!

lol i alrdy wondered bout the speed i mean over 500+ atack and 14% speed :D WTF

but anyway very good dk sis havent seen better

i hope u use it tht good , i see a huge potential in Dks :P

btw what with ur druid cherryby??? :( us should make her big and strong cause in ur signature its written (totally noob ) and i dont believe ur totally noob :P

Sange is another player who post ALOT of useful stuff here at the forum, be thankful theirs people like him and we dont join the group of high levels that never pay the forum any attention....

Thanks there, and you're not any different either, a very helpful person indeed.

I just wanna help out people with a extra step to being a strong player, means more challenge for me too.

Now -

About enchanting spears which one do you prefer dark or physical attack power and why? Begin!

Well, you can't deny it's quite an obvious question.

Of course Physical is more better, Why?

Well the only thing where Dark damage comes in is just Exhalation and since Physical attacks increase both thorns and normal attack damage I'd say physical is better, and let's not forget, to use Exhalation you need to do a Physical attack and after that Exhalation you'd do another physical attack without Exhalation since it's on cooldown and then comes Thorns.

Thanks there, and you're not any different either, a very helpful person indeed.

I just wanna help out people with a extra step to being a strong player, means more challenge for me too.

Well, you can't deny it's quite an obvious question.

Of course Physical is more better, Why?

Well the only thing where Dark damage comes in is just Exhalation and since Physical attacks increase both thorns and normal attack damage I'd say physical is better, and let's not forget, to use Exhalation you need to do a Physical attack and after that Exhalation you'd do another physical attack without Exhalation since it's on cooldown and then comes Thorns.

See that would be my choice and reasoning too, but if mecha uses dark magic id sure consider his style, cause hes a experienced player in alot of fields. So, does anyone now how much diffrence diffrence a dark enchant spear makes for exhal lv5?

See that would be my choice and reasoning too, but if mecha uses dark magic id sure consider his style, cause hes a experienced player in alot of fields. So, does anyone now how much diffrence diffrence a dark enchant spear makes for exhal lv5?

I do remember Mecha saying he kites, I think it's one of his experiments.

And as a DK kiter you'll mostly be relying on Exhalation.

reu great player sad he gone  :'( :'( NUBUR!!!

lol i alrdy wondered bout the speed i mean over 500+ atack and 14% speed :D WTF

but anyway very good dk sis havent seen better

i hope u use it tht good , i see a huge potential in Dks :P

btw what with ur druid cherryby??? :( us should make her big and strong cause in ur signature its written (totally noob ) and i dont believe ur totally noob :P

Hii , thank you ,you are so sweet!!! :give_rose: And about my old noob cherry , i stopped play whit it long time ago ,but who knows .. Maybe one day ill work on it :).  Kisses  :give_rose:

with 149 dark magic, I deal 221 dmg on exhalation of darkness (lv5) on middle lapary

and with 0 dark magic, only 88 from exhalation.

the reason I chose dark magic over physical enchant, is because I usually use cloak and amulet with atk spd instead of dark magic on spear set.

so I needed the extra dark magic.

besides, dark magic does more damage to heavy armor classes with high amp compared to physical :spiteful:

@ jayrox and pembasmi32

seems to me that people find this thread helpful and useful. Just be happy and thankful that experienced players share their knowledge and tactics. If we were pigs we would just keep our knowledge to ourselves and rape you in arena and you would wonder why you got taken down so hard. Ever since I wrote the book for shamans, before everyone started making shamans ive made it a point to share my ideas and theories with others and read about other kind peoples theory posted here. Sange is another player who post ALOT of useful stuff here at the forum, be thankful theirs people like him and we dont join the group of high levels that never pay the forum any attention....

Now -

:good: :good:

This is with lv17 light armor helmet and gloves.

if I use lv15 arena heavy armor helmet and gloves, I would gain more resi and defense, lose a bit of critical.

but full killing whisper set would be at least 30% critical

34096_.png

34097_.png

• 2 weeks later...

I leveled up to 15 these are two setups I use... 1st is spear pvp setup... 2nd is sword/shield for questing

what spear is that?  :shok:  410dmg on 15lvl huh scary  :wacko:

bloody u should make a topic on resil as dodge... would be really helpful, two people are saying there gonna test it.... afro and kaworu :good: would like to see ur opinion on it as well

bloody u should make a topic on resil as dodge... would be really helpful, two people are saying there gonna test it.... afro and kaworu :good: would like to see ur opinion on it as well

Resil as dodge, maybe that's the reason Bladedancers are dodging my 20% accuracy...

But I would say no to that.

Resi as dodge? Full resilience and low dodge? My thumb rules are mages go full resi other classes get atleast 10%. I wouldn't use full resi on a tank. But I would consider trying it on a leather dk full resi, full burst spear, and skip dark shield. On a 1h I'd keep resi dodge fairly balanced.

Personally I priorities parry after my dodge reaches 20%+

Resi as dodge? Full resilience and low dodge? My thumb rules are mages go full resi other classes get atleast 10%. I wouldn't use full resi on a tank. But I would consider trying it on a leather dk full resi, full burst spear, and skip dark shield. On a 1h I'd keep resi dodge fairly balanced.

Personally I priorities parry after my dodge reaches 20%+

He meant Resilience adding percentage to Dodge attacks.

My answer is no, ask all the full Resilience casters how many times they Dodge in a PvP/Arena battle, 100% of them would say once in a hundred fights.

He meant Resilience adding percentage to Dodge attacks.

My answer is no, ask all the full Resilience casters how many times they Dodge in a PvP/Arena battle, 100% of them would say once in a hundred fights.

ima have to say no to this.... today i was using my dodge gear aginst a bd wit high accuray and i got like 1 dodge or none... then i use full arena set and bam i got 6dodges in a row and won.  8)

well for casters they never dodge resil or not... but melee resil is amazing, maybe it actually might be better than dodge

Nah Flu I think more resilense doesnt mean U get lots of dodge :bad:

i couldnt take screen because I eas playing with 1 hand on phone, other hand smoking XD

i was running from a novice mage and its mobs, I Had 3x dodge in a row, a block and a parry XDDDD

yes, all in a row!

Suprememan's dk will rock,just saw his glaive +9 whit all crit enchants .. damn ♥♥♥♥  i love it  :blush:

is he Iucifer? Cuz today morning he helped me and did few bosses + elf killing  :lol:

is he Iucifer? Cuz today morning he helped me and did few bosses + elf killing  :lol:

Yes he is lucifer.

And WoW , using ice queen both rings +amulet.

Im looking for it , it was my fault and when Christmas i didnt care on buy it.Now i want But nobody sells.I still thinks that In Next updates they will Add more rings like this.. :cray:

My DK's stats will come when I finish my arenas got full set except Spear and Amulet atm, amulet is just 2% Dodge so no biggy, atm just need 100 more wins though I need pro partner xd

Take note, all his equips are shit amp xD

well for casters they never dodge resil or not... but melee resil is amazing, maybe it actually might be better than dodge

all my casters can dodge, often enough  :bomb:

My respect for Lipa to bring this topic in

I also want to share my stats here, well not so impressive but so much fun and challenging when fighting with ppl more than +9

I compensate the low crit with penetration style. I am still looking for medallion of IP to get it close to 10%

My decision come due to very difficult to amp the weapon at high level so I pick penetration style as the cheap solution and suit with me as limited budget player.

My defense kind of low at 28% but I compensate with resilience, dark and moon resist which is more effective than amping the armor to high level

The last ss is my other set, the PVE set with 183 regen...I wish I could have shield like Lipa's which will make it to 194

By looking at into all awesome DK here, my DK is a weakling and I wish I could meet one of you in arena someday and see how the stats works

My last words for all of you: CHARGE! bring up your evil shield and take all the hits!! :aggressive:

37629_.jpg

37630_.jpg

37631_.jpg

37632_.jpg

Good for tanking i think, btw why you created new forum acc slay xd?

its just accidentally log in with my friend account ;D