Share DK stats

Bloodylipa

My current lv18 PvP-sword/shield DK stats, very pleased with how its working  :aggressive: Feel its very well balanced for PvP and deals ~3500 dmg on a avrage 2v2 arena fight. Enchants are not all critical enchants though, still need critical and accuracy to push up  :good:  - DK is alot of fun! Also tanks like a beast PvE. Now please post your stats  :drinks:

32343_.png

32344_.png

33385_.png

Guest XthekingX

nice man  ;D

but i hate use shelid and sword  :nea:

i love use two handle sword

my dk stats:

almost full lvl 13 set, only need lvl 13 helm

EDIT: reason why low def is that i use resi runes in boots/armor and block rune on shield.

32346_.png

32347_.png

32348_.png

9% acc isnt ideal, but for sake of more important stats its OK, like jonny said you dont get dodged to much, but its price when you miss exhal. For shield/sword a good crit chance is alot more important to improve win rates.

How do you guys get that 5k - 6k defense my palad is having only 3k after defense rune in all including shield :wacko: are all your items +10 :spiteful:

How do you guys get that 5k - 6k defense my palad is having only 3k after defense rune in all including shield :wacko: are all your items +10 :spiteful:

+9 all divine set , and  +10 shield yes...

wow...

well,this topic is like every other topic about "best...." ... a rich people show-off topic ;D

Why rich?

Its about to show your stats , so can compare diferents DK,for example Bloody and Frost didn't use the dark Dmg,but i do.

It s pretty interesting for people that need build a DK.

I was lucky and have an high ampl on my DK,just that...It isnt my intention to show off anything ;) Just answered to bloody and this Pala quest  :give_rose:

Why rich?

Its about to show your stats , so can compare diferents DK,for example Bloody and Frost didn't use the dark Dmg,but i do.

I was lucky and have an high ampl on my DK,just that...It isnt my intention to show off anything ;) Just answered to bloody and this Pala quest  :give_rose:

sure,the stats are interesting...even if i have to say tht stats can be part of wasting money too,cause of "crit-enchant" what most rich have,and the normal ppl not.

but i especially talk about def and att...cause when u have everything +5 and 2% crit more its kinda useless when u fight vs richs with full +9/10 set... u understand my point?

i want to say tht money and the high-amp still will make the "strongest" player

sure,the stats are interesting...even if i have to say tht stats can be part of wasting money too,cause of "crit-enchant" what most rich have,and the normal ppl not.

but i especially talk about def and att...cause when u have everything +5 and 2% crit more its kinda useless when u fight vs richs with full +9/10 set... u understand my point?

i want to say tht money and the high-amp still will make the "strongest" player

Depend,a  low ampl BD is OP vs and high DK class ,... just need to be,smart  :tease:

Depend,a  low ampl BD is OP vs and high DK class ,... just need to be,smart  :tease:

for example i wouldnt have any chance in a 1vs1 with hassn even if he is not the best player and even if i have a good tactic and bd is a bit better then barbe in my eyes...and i am not low amped, i have full +6 armour and +7/8 swords so... want to say tht rich player always have better stats then poor or normal ppl,not compared between 2 different classes,ofc compared bd with bd for example.

i have a better example too  ;D

if i end up in arena 1vs1 with mdea i wont have a chance, i have more lv 18 items,and lv 18 sword,he only arena and bg equip,but everything +10...no chance with my +6...

Why rich?

thats right, this thread is not about the amps, its for players to see what stats others priorities and we were lucky enough to get 2 strong lv20s to post here. Should help alot of begginers get good stat ideas or a basic idea to what to raise.

I really like frosts stats and im sure he would be strong even if his blade was +7. And dont pick on lv18 items, its all random in swamp so both you and me have same crappy chance of getting one :P

yea this is a dk stat thread. wtf we talkin about rich for? This is a topic for DEATHKNIGHT Ppl

anyways

my shield set

32636_.png

yea this is a dk stat thread. wtf we talkin about rich for? This is a topic for DEATHKNIGHT Ppl

anyways

my shield set

:blush: Too high Accuracy and low Crit.... :wacko: lol Maybe U put All 3 crystal of Acc

Mecha most likely use 3 acc crystals. And I do too, its hard to get acc more then 9-å10% on a shield wielder since theirs so much other stats focus on. Crit is slightly low but if you compare to other none dps classes they usually have around 17-18% crit so its all about mechas priorities and did you miss hes a tank but got almost 25% dodge. Highest dodge ive seen on a none rouge/ranger-char.

nice nice stats mecha :)

Mecha most likely use 3 acc crystals. And I do too, its hard to get acc more then 9-å10% on a shield wielder since theirs so much other stats focus on. Crit is slightly low but if you compare to other none dps classes they usually have around 17-18% crit so its all about mechas priorities and did you miss hes a tank but got almost 25% dodge. Highest dodge ive seen on a none rouge/ranger-char.

nice nice stats mecha :)

thx but my stats could be better.

low atk, def, and dark magic.

maybe once I get my spear I will make some adjustments.

guys , you all have very good stast.

Right Now I 'm working on DK + whisper gear.

I'm Just trying it , But Even if im using random gear Just for see how it is , I have to admit that it impressed Me.

I'm using whisper helm and boots (definitely need gloves ,and switch with boots ) + armor divine def + glove heroic (its a mess,becouse i burn the set bonus using 1divine and 1heroic,but as i said im working on it) +dark dmg cape and rings.

All stast %increased so much,and my def still 2.9k since and 3k hp.

Using spadone , and dif cape and ring stast increase more,and atk speed 14+%.

I think spadone can be great , But right Now mine is +7, and spear +9...so even if spear is slower the atk diference is big,and i still prefer it for now.

Right now my mob lagg all time(So cant Conect to the game )cant take ss.But as soon as i can i will post it.

Its always nice to listen others Dks opinion , and help each other.See you In game  :friends:

omg mecha didnt see this until now, you got 72 pending messages in your ingame inbox ha ha ha  :drinks:

my necro and shaman have 100+ :!

guys , you all have very good stast.

Right Now I 'm working on DK + whisper gear.

I'm Just trying it , But Even if im using random gear Just for see how it is , I have to admit that it impressed Me.

I'm using whisper helm and boots (definitely need gloves ,and switch with boots ) + armor divine def + glove heroic (its a mess,becouse i burn the set bonus using 1divine and 1heroic,but as i said im working on it) +dark dmg cape and rings.

All stast %increased so much,and my def still 2.9k since and 3k hp.

Using spadone , and dif cape and ring stast increase more,and atk speed 14+%.

I think spadone can be great , But right Now mine is +7, and spear +9...so even if spear is slower the atk diference is big,and i still prefer it for now.

Right now my mob lagg all time(So cant Conect to the game )cant take ss.But as soon as i can i will post it.

Its always nice to listen others Dks opinion , and help each other.See you In game  :friends:

Wow, ive been thinking myself too how killer would it be dk with whisper full. But ehhm, i dont afford it  :lol: :rofl:

Ok here we go.

I repeat that I'm only trying it , but it look pretty good even if i need to improve it a lot  ::)

( You can compare it whit my ss in page 1 )

DARK DAMAGE SET WHIT SPEAR

33376_.png

33386_.png

@cherry - looks really good! Personally against my better judgement i would pick spear between those too. Id say the exhal dmg would be better then 2% acc and dodge. That looks so much better then before - impressed.

@cherry - looks really good! Personally against my better judgement i would pick spear between those too. Id say the exhal dmg would be better then 2% acc and dodge. That looks so much better then before - impressed.

Thank you Bloody !  :drinks: You are a good and smart players,so I'll take your judgment as a treasure  ;)

Wow, looks good, too bad at you had the helm already  :blush:  But saw you yesterday night testing it with lapsuu, pvp cave is a DICK looking cave!  :spiteful:  Ok, off topic but mercuriall had fun  :yahoo:  Id choose the spear and give the spadone to Juoponkalu  :crazy:

Ok here we go.

I repeat that I'm only trying it , but it look pretty good even if i need to improve it a lot  ::)

( You can compare it whit my ss in page 1 )

DARK DAMAGE SET WHIT SPEAR

:shout: awesome DK i gonna make my same :D

btw this is 10+divine armor + 10 divine gloves  10+ kw helmet  10+ kw boots ?  O:-)

cause of 3,5k lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: awesome DK

:shout: awesome DK i gonna make my same :D

btw this is 10+divine armor + 10 divine gloves  10+ kw helmet  10+ kw boots ?  O:-)

cause of 3,5k lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: awesome DK

Thank you,Reu helped me too  :yahoo: by the way this gear was +9cape (drk dmg one) , +6whisper helm , +9armour divine def , ++9gloves divine defence ,Darkdmg rings and Amulet , +6whisper boots , +9 arena belt ...by the way idk why , but there was an error in the ss that i posted , real stats are here whit this set (less %speed )  :cray:

33444_.jpg