end this crossing bullshit!

yasirnoor21

do you like my idea to solve crossing?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you like my idea to solve crossing?

• yes it is great
    • no i have better idea(pls state below
    • i dont want to renove crossing cuz im a ****ing noobish crosser!

guys im done with the crossing bullshit i have the perfect idea to end crosding.better then just crying about it

the cross depends on the device speed in looding next map that is why we see 1milisecond loading in PC and 10seconds loading in sympian devices so here is the solution

when the person cross and loading next map start make a timer of 2seconds starts

and when loading ends make the game check if timer ended if not then dont show the loaded map till it ends if it ended show the map

this way crossing will take 2seconds minimum in all devices though 2seconds is commenly the time to load maps in phones(post if you have a better time :) )

this way also wont effect devices with load longer then 2seconds

finally crossing will end and we dont have to take this bullshit any more :yahoo:

btw if you didnt get it then lets just say that suggetion is:make the minimum time to move betwean maps 2seconds so players with high-end devices cant just hit u then cross then hit u then cross .....etc till you become ****ing dead

1st, poll isnt fair and makes this topic no serious so dont expect serious replies cause its easier rage in forum if someone killed you at crossing than get a friend with fb/chosen skill that block crossing and kill him if you suck at it.

If they add your idea you will cry cause mcs holding bridge kill you when your map game didnt even chargue so when you "wake up" your hp is 0 :wacko:

So yea remove crossing, remove circle, remove mcs.. stop troll go back hunt eye show if really you hunt 4 druids 1 priest  :pleasantry:

Topic expectations: Fixes all these crossing advantages.

Topic result: Makes people in other side of crossing allow to cheapshot enemy in 2 seconds because he is " loading " crossing AND 3 Warlocks/Mages can easily block bridge this way.

Use brain instead of mouth.

The only suggestion that can 100% fix this is:

Throw away all phones with small memory space and RAMs etc whatever that shit's called since they load crossing long and sometimes got lags ( just like my crappy phone Nokia 5230 ) and get a real phone that can store s***load of data or simple - get a PC ( this one worked for me ).

as i said if you have better idea pls state below all ideas are welcomed  :drinks:

or if you have good reason to keap crossing then state it pla

spanish,sange idk but your reasons didnt change my mind about crossing idk if ut changed others cause your reasons seems lame to me spacially the eye part :wacko:(what does eye has to do with this?)

ok what if we make it 1sec? all i want is that pc players have 1sec loading maps not 1milisecond if there was even a loading time

as i said if you have better idea pls state below all ideas are welcomed  :drinks:

or if you have good reason to keap crossing then state it pla

spanish,sange idk but your reasons didnt change my mind about crossing idk if ut changed others cause your reasons seems lame to me spacially the eye part :wacko: (what does eye has to do with this?)

ok what if we make it 1sec? all i want is that pc players have 1sec loading maps not 1milisecond if there was even a loading time

All runs smoothly and better than pc at android (Also graphics)  Just get real phone than a crap Nokia.. :facepalm: Easier if devs stop release symbian game client like other games that soon or later will happen, so no 10 seconds crossings, so you dont get killed at crossing, so no topics like this at forum

You are misunderstood.

I know people who got 0.1 second crossing speed and play on phone, If you ever seen some guy named Jaythug, his crossing is just as fast as Sulla's, Spanish's and etc's and he plays on a phone.

What your looking for is a better internet connection.

I play on PC and I normally get 1 second crossing and at night time I get 0.1-0.5 second crossing, loading/streaming things on internet affects my speed though.

All runs smoothly and better than pc at android (Also graphics)  Just get real phone than a crap Nokia.. :facepalm: Easier if devs stop release symbian game client like other games that soon or later will happen, so no 10 seconds crossings, so you dont get killed at crossing, so no topics like this at forum

you are missing understand me i agrea with wgat u say because i dont ise nokia phone i use sumsung galaxy y and game looks so mutch better then pc and crossing in it is like 0.5second

but my point is when you make a cross platform gane u got make balance betwean platforms as for me this suggetion would slower crossing for me too and btw you guys right about the connection part but we got to have minimum crossing spead avarge to supported platforms

or as sange said remove symbian platform because nokia phones are krap shit ;D

you are missing understand me i agrea with wgat u say because i dont ise nokia phone i use sumsung galaxy y and game looks so mutch better then pc and crossing in it is like 0.5second

but my point is when you make a cross platform gane u got make balance betwean platforms as for me this suggetion would slower crossing for me too and btw you guys right about the connection part but we got to have minimum crossing spead avarge to supported platforms

or as sange said remove symbian platform because nokia phones are krap shit ;D

First, I am not misunderstanding anything not even your crappy English.

And yes, they made a game with a " crossing " system, though it isn't there fault Nokia makes shitty devices that can't handle games, meaning that the phone company should make better phones than the game Developers making their game more crappy just to " balance " out the advantage of people with real devices.

First, I am not misunderstanding anything not even your crappy English.

And yes, they made a game with a " crossing " system, though it isn't there fault Nokia makes shitty devices that can't handle games, meaning that the phone company should make better phones than the game Developers making their game more crappy just to " balance " out the advantage of people with real devices.

then why release it for crappy devices? as i said if you make a game cross platform you need balance betwean platforms and btw i dont care about any of those cuz i use a great phone and the game,graphics,crossing ,..... etc all works great on it

:yahoo:New update???when...:Dbtw, ty to AiGRIND Team!! Now we can got support again...and please on new update plz make a new pvp place and new update for bd(BD Can't use skill if got earthquake from shaman).....and make a BATTLE SERVER TO all player can fight, who the best player in ws(just my dream, LoL).....

----S0rry for bad english----

sapphire

bd-lvl. 20-anjing

One doesn't simply playing ws without mcoins..8)

Learn to shield + armistice. Cry crosser's a river, im playing with a phone that got out at 2008 and it's windows mobile too. Shit ram and shit stats, mostly online you'll see me from 3G connection, yet my crossing is just 1 sec. In the bus running, 2 secs. Get a better connection, as Sange said. Crying wont help, and this suggestion....are you really serious? ._. please dont be next kikimaro  :lol: :good:

Learn to shield + armistice. Cry crosser's a river, im playing with a phone that got out at 2008 and it's windows mobile too. Shit ram and shit stats, mostly online you'll see me from 3G connection, yet my crossing is just 1 sec. In the bus running, 2 secs. Get a better connection, as Sange said. Crying wont help, and this suggestion....are you really serious? ._. please dont be next kikimaro  :lol: :good:

First of all I want to know if your a male or female, so I will know if ill call you he or she.(talking to Daxter999)

Remember I called you before as she then you got angry to me! :diablo:

Now answer  me! Are you a male or female?

Second, who is kikimaro? If you refer that as me then read my name again its kimimaro not kikimaro.

Third, I am agree to sange , the players who can have fast crossing are people who got fast connection and devices with high quality example Iphones ,Ipad PC.

lets just say that slow crossing is one of the disadvantage of Symbian phones that's all.

this thread gone way off-topic so i have to end this.

my suggetion wont work as sange and spanish(the only sane people here :wacko:)

as spanish said symbian is shit crap and devs wont crap up the game for it and this for symbiant users not me

in the other hands sange is quite right.It is about the connection,i use a 2G GPRS connection with max spead of 5KB/sec right now and this could be why i suffered the un-ability to cross not because my device

as i said im not here to crying im here to put a helpfull suggetion but i was clearly wronge in this suggetion :shok: i know i know

but 1 question stills what will ws spear team do about symbian devices? well im not the one to ask the question cause i dont own a symbian device so if you own one make a good suggetion to solve this proplem or ask support for help

END OF THE STORY and pls stop spamming about updates,kikimaro :wacko: ... etc :unknw:

1st, poll isnt fair and makes this topic no serious so dont expect serious replies cause its easier rage in forum if someone killed you at crossing than get a friend with fb/chosen skill that block crossing and kill him if you suck at it.

If they add your idea you will cry cause mcs holding bridge kill you when your map game didnt even chargue so when you "wake up" your hp is 0 :wacko: 

So yea remove crossing, remove circle, remove mcs.. stop troll go back hunt eye show if really you hunt 4 druids 1 priest  :pleasantry:

It figures you would be the first person to reply to this topic. Your a professional crosser no doubt, But your also one of the best in your class. So why are you putting your reputation on the line. As you can see most caravaners don't even care to fight you when you show up crossing and killing. You hide in the shadows so much its a bit boring for us. It literally deteriorates the value of the game and game play.

At the pros and those who consider themselves pros -

Do you really think this topic is about phones and low ram/memory? Give me a break. This topic is about "Why do players use software faults in the game as a form of skill, and then consider their kills as wins". Only rouge has a stealth skill granted by devs. That's why arena is designed the way it is, no crossing, you get to deal with death like a pro. I understand noobs doing it > whatever, but the pros doing it too. Come on guys, this isn't about mc, chosen, firstborn, this is about you the player behind the 2d character. You need to ask yourself "Are you really a pro"?

My idea for this problem:

If you are engaged in battle (targeted by an enemy) and you cross 5 times within a 15 second period you are immediately destroyed by your opponents god (hit by a bolt of lightning). Consequences for intentional crossing after you are destroyed:

• 1 equipped item broken
  • a 30 second wait for respawn at statue
  • 2 minute chat mute

If you are engaged in battle (targeted by an enemy) and you cross 5 times within a 15 second period you are immediately destroyed by your opponents god (hit by a bolt of lightning). Consequences for intentional crossing after you are destroyed:

• 1 equipped item broken
  • 2 minute chat mute

lol

• 1 equipped item broken
  • 2 minute chat mute

you just suck.. :facepalm:

It figures you would be the first person to reply to this topic. Your a professional crosser no doubt, But your also one of the best in your class. So why are you putting your reputation on the line. As you can see most caravaners don't even care to fight you when you show up crossing and killing. You hide in the shadows so much its a bit boring for us. It literally deteriorates the value of the game and game play.

He isn't risking anything from posting here, not even his reputation.

And I doubt those Caravaners would even fight him 1 on 1, which is why they need friends to GANK him, which is why he uses crossing to kill them all.

And it depends on how he uses crossing, Hiding in the shadows you say? Take a look one more time you see Spanish killing elves in crossing, you'll notice Elves just call for help and hide in their shadows so I wouldn't call Spanish a coward for using crossing to kill 5 elves that try to gank him, now isn't that fair enough? Yea, thought so.

And crossing is part of the game, EVERYONE who has played Warspear has used the crossing.

At the pros and those who consider themselves pros -

Do you really think this topic is about phones and low ram/memory? Give me a break. This topic is about "Why do players use software faults in the game as a form of skill, and then consider their kills as wins". Only rouge has a stealth skill granted by devs. That's why arena is designed the way it is, no crossing, you get to deal with death like a pro. I understand noobs doing it > whatever, but the pros doing it too. Come on guys, this isn't about mc, chosen, firstborn, this is about you the player behind the 2d character. You need to ask yourself "Are you really a pro"?

YES, this topic is about phones with low ram/memory, but this topic mainly is about BALANCING slow crossing vs. fast crossing, but that's just bullshit, I don't understand how a person gets slow crossing while I get fast crossing on a crappy cable wifi. If you got slow crossing the first thing you'd think of is " My connection sucks " and the second thing would be " My device is crap ", Fix that and all your problems are solved.

And fyi, the pros that use crossing, such as Sulla, Spanish and etc, only use it to kill people that outnumber/over-amp them or use it to balance out classes, just like me for example, I use crossing as a Rogue to not get kited by Druids, as a Rogue I need to be RIGHT BESIDE my enemy to do something, meaning a lvl 10 Druid could kill me with full hp at end.

If you lose to a noob at crossing 1 on 1 then it's not his fault, it's your fault you got a crap device or bad connection,

Let me tell you what I use for crossing, My device is ofcourse, you guessed it, a PC, my connection is some crappy cable wifi and my arrow keys on my PC keyboard is broken, means I use a mouse for crossing which means SLOWER targeting than keyboard-users, And with all that crap I could kill 5 Elves, I could catch Sulla or Spanish in crossing and I load crossing for 0.5 seconds. So why can't you guys?

If a crosser can touch another player while at crossing, I don't get why they can't touch him?

If you don't believe me, check out Dadinho, he is a Mage crosser, he can just spam enter, Stones and Chains against my rogue

meaning he could easily kill me without me touching him at crossing, but then again...

The solution for all your problems is, get a good device and connection.

If you still lose to crossers then you need to react faster, which is yet again, your own problem.

He isn't risking anything from posting here, not even his reputation.

And I doubt those Caravaners would even fight him 1 on 1, which is why they need friends to GANK him, which is why he uses crossing to kill them all.

And it depends on how he uses crossing, Hiding in the shadows you say? Take a look one more time you see Spanish killing elves in crossing, you'll notice Elves just call for help and hide in their shadows so I wouldn't call Spanish a coward for using crossing to kill 5 elves that try to gank him, now isn't that fair enough? Yea, thought so.

And crossing is part of the game, EVERYONE who has played Warspear has used the crossing. YES, this topic is about phones with low ram/memory, but this topic mainly is about BALANCING slow crossing vs. fast crossing, but that's just bullshit, I don't understand how a person gets slow crossing while I get fast crossing on a crappy cable wifi. If you got slow crossing the first thing you'd think of is " My connection sucks " and the second thing would be " My device is crap ", Fix that and all your problems are solved.

And fyi, the pros that use crossing, such as Sulla, Spanish and etc, only use it to kill people that outnumber/over-amp them or use it to balance out classes, just like me for example, I use crossing as a Rogue to not get kited by Druids, as a Rogue I need to be RIGHT BESIDE my enemy to do something, meaning a lvl 10 Druid could kill me with full hp at end.

If you lose to a noob at crossing 1 on 1 then it's not his fault, it's your fault you got a crap device or bad connection,

Let me tell you what I use for crossing, My device is ofcourse, you guessed it, a PC, my connection is some crappy cable wifi and my arrow keys on my PC keyboard is broken, means I use a mouse for crossing which means SLOWER targeting than keyboard-users, And with all that crap I could kill 5 Elves, I could catch Sulla or Spanish in crossing and I load crossing for 0.5 seconds. So why can't you guys?

If a crosser can touch another player while at crossing, I don't get why they can't touch him?

If you don't believe me, check out Dadinho, he is a Mage crosser, he can just spam enter, Stones and Chains against my rogue

meaning he could easily kill me without me touching him at crossing, but then again...

The solution for all your problems is, get a good device and connection.

If you still lose to crossers then you need to react faster, which is yet again, your own problem.

Again, crossing isn't a skill, its taking advantage of a software fault to stay alive because your out numbered, out geared, or out ampt (there is nothing wrong with getting your ass kicked). I enjoy killing as much as I enjoy dying. Sometimes I am awed by the others players great teamwork in killing me or my team (my opinion). I'm sure if devs could eliminate crossing without causing a problem to the servers they would. Unfortunately technology isn't there yet. And I never once called him a coward, or any names. If anything I said I consider him to be the best in his class. You say he can take on many classes alone, I agree, but then why the crossing all day? For me, crossing isn't the foundation for my supremacy in the game. I have crossed once or twice, and immediately realized that's not who I want to be. If you see me coming I will 1 of 2 things, Charge or run lol. And what I mean by running is getting away from you. But I will not use crossing as a skill to try and beat you because if I do and I win, I didn't really win.

yes this topic is about slow hardware and bad ram/memory phones (something like that). But not everyone has a powerful internet connection, and all the other good working devices. I'm on pc and I can cross in 1 second, maybe less, but I completely agree with having the same crossing time for all users. but that will not  stop the crossing. It will just give the other player a better prediction as to when the crosser will appear. Until the warspear team finds a way to stop players from crossing, we the players should set an example for all the players. If we can invent crossing then we can un-invent it.

Again, crossing isn't a skill, its taking advantage of a software fault to stay alive because your out numbered, out geared, or out ampt.

I didn't mean skill like class skills, I really meant skill. Software fault? Explain to me how having fast crossing is taking advantage? Just cause he's smart enough to get a good device with a fast connection or because he's stepping on the retards that get crappy Nokia phones and using a shitty connection? Not calling you one of any, just an example, you're one of the greatest Paladin's I've met.

And I never once called him a coward, or any names. .

This sounded like it,

You hide in the shadows so much its a bit boring for us.

Anyways, what I'm pointing out here is that using crossing in outside PvP/Wars/fights is not bad, wrong, cheating or anything similar to that, anyone can do it if they are willing to and if they aren't that doesn't mean they can't kill other people that does it.

I use crossing as my own weapon and I feel insulted from this bullshit.

Again, if you got slow crossing then fix it yourself, don't expect Developers to fix it cause it's not their fault.

If you are too slow to catch people that use crossing to fight then simple, Don't go near the crossing and make them come to you.

If you wanna complain some more about crossing, just please, DON'T FORGET THIS:

I got a shitty connection, so slow crossing is NO EXCUSE to protest against fast crossing, since I got crossing speed less than a second. 'nuff said.

Sulla, Spanish and etc, only use it to kill people that outnumber/over-amp them or use it to balance out classes, just like me for example, I use crossing as a Rogue to not get kited by Druids, as a Rogue I need to be RIGHT BESIDE my enemy to do something, meaning a lvl 10 Druid could kill me with full hp at end.

CROSSING TO PLAY THE GAME:

Having a fast loading phone (fast crossing) vs. a slow loading phone (slow crossing) is only crossing, everyone needs to cross to get where they are going. I cross with my teams at the same time and when we hit the other side I am in front. This is not the problem. Maybe for some it is, and they know they have bad devices.

CROSSING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE SAME PLACE UNTIL ALL ENEMIES ARE KILLED:

Taking advantage of this kind of crossing (I consider to be a software fault) to stay alive because your out numbered, out geared, or out ampt. Jumping side to side until all opponents are dead. This is the problem. This kind of crossing I don't believe was intended by the development team to be a function for war and survival. I could be wrong.

If I offended anyone I am very sorry, it wasn't my intention.

CROSSING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE SAME PLACE UNTIL ALL ENEMIES ARE KILLED:

Taking advantage of this kind of crossing (I consider to be a software fault) to stay alive because your out numbered, out geared, or out ampt. Jumping side to side until all opponents are dead. This is the problem. This kind of crossing I don't believe was intended by the development team to be a function for war and survival. I could be wrong.

Oh, I think we are in a misunderstanding here.

Can you explain your point more clearly?

Is it the people that spam crossing like running except they spam it while their team mates kill the enemies?

Or is it the people that Crosses > Attacks > Crosses > Attacks > repeat until enemy dead?

If it's the first one then I don't see how you can't touch him, If I can touch a Mage at crossing on a Rogue or single target class using a mouse then I don't see how others can't especially with traps and AoE.

Plus, if you got lag your skills would be " locked on " your target for extra amount of time meaning if he crosses again while it's locked then you automatically use it on him if not then you can spam all your skills in an order timing it with his crossings, like if he crosses every 2 seconds then as a Rogue I would use Merciless > Kick in the Back > Gouge as fast as I can, Merciless would cancel then Kick would get locked then cancel after 1 second then finally after 2 seconds from Merciless cancel your Gouge gets locked on him and if you're in range he gets gouged.

If it's the second one then it would be more easy to kill him since attacking delays him from using crossing.

This is just like Melee vs. Range, the Melee would lose cause the Range has a huge advantage - Hitting the melee without getting touched.

this thread gone way off-topic so i have to end this.

my suggetion wont work as sange and spanish(the only sane people here :wacko: )

as spanish said symbian is shit crap and devs wont crap up the game for it and this for symbiant users not me

in the other hands sange is quite right.It is about the connection,i use a 2G GPRS connection with max spead of 5KB/sec right now and this could be why i suffered the un-ability to cross not because my device

as i said im not here to crying im here to put a helpfull suggetion but i was clearly wronge in this suggetion :shok: i know i know

but 1 question stills what will ws spear team do about symbian devices? well im not the one to ask the question cause i dont own a symbian device so if you own one make a good suggetion to solve this proplem or ask support for help

END OF THE STORY and pls stop spamming about updates,kikimaro :wacko: ... etc :unknw:

who the duck is kikimaro?

Let me say this ok....Symbian users(most of them) has no chance to cross faster than Pc users or high quality phone users, thats all

I Agree with Sange here.

Just remember.. in order to attack while crossing can leave you open to attack. Adapt and survive people.. there is many ways to fight a crosser.

i didnt make this post because of spanish or any other one we gang.

i made because players from lvl1-20 kill me with crossing without me hitting them a single hit

is a lvl13 shaman with 120 dmg and 110 heal skilled enuagh to kill a lvl18 priest?

yes he think he is because he kept crossing like shit and killed me and the worst is he thinks he is skilled :shok:

crossing is a malfunction in warspear wether u like it ir not and wether u use it or not you know that warspear team somehow made no crossing and there is.just 1map and our devices was able to run the game fine the game will better

as i said im NOT here to crying im here to give a solution my solution was timed crossing for all devices if devs follow it i will be happy if they used better solution i will be even happier

i didnt make this post to discusst crossing but to give a solution so wether u give a solution or you just leave the thread because the idea if crossers are noobs that is a personal opinion and not discusstable but if u want mine crossers are ****ing noobs who killed the game

i didnt make this post because of spanish or any other one we gang.

i made because players from lvl1-20 kill me with crossing without me hitting them a single hit

is a lvl13 shaman with 120 dmg and 110 heal skilled enuagh to kill a lvl18 priest?

yes he think he is because he kept crossing like shit and killed me and the worst is he thinks he is skilled :shok:

crossing is a malfunction in warspear wether u like it ir not and wether u use it or not you know that warspear team somehow made no crossing and there is.just 1map and our devices was able to run the game fine the game will better

as i said im NOT here to crying im here to give a solution my solution was timed crossing for all devices if devs follow it i will be happy if they used better solution i will be even happier

Your idea may just be a solution.

But i do stand by what i said.. there is ways to kill a crosser. But better to just avoid.

i didnt make this post to discusst crossing but to give a solution so wether u give a solution or you just leave the thread because the idea if crossers are noobs that is a personal opinion and not discusstable but if u want mine crossers are ****ing noobs who killed the game

Last time i checked.. it is open to discussion. If you don't want to hear it.. too bad, simply ignore it and let other people discuss.

lvl 13 shaman with 120 dmg and 110 heal killing your lvl 18 priest cause of crossing?? Are you ducking trolling me again?  :facepalm:  Even if i use that shaman i cant kill you, you can tank 2 shamans like him without problems not using crossing, did you raised your skills when you lvl up or used scroll of repair when ur items broken?  :wacko:  Sorry i cant belive that.

@Gabraunth, i dont need crossing to kill anyone at EU 1 v 1 for now, even if they attack or stun 1st, im everyday some time at PvP cave waiting someone proof me wrong, i use crossing when like 20 elves come like mad dogs to their food for kill me.. and when i say 20 its 20.. sometimes is enough army to invade mc towns with success.

Isnt all about net, there is some people with very fast crossing and net that has slow reaction and bit retarded so they cant survive in a situation like that, in the other hand i know some people with bad net using crossing good cause they smart to know where to stay and they react fast.

All elfs that follow and try gank me at crossing ( like you too) MAKES THEM crossers too, (YES, YOU 1 OF US  :shok: :shout: :shok: ) if you all feel so bad doing it why just dont dress off equipments and come to mom span bro to surrender? ;D

Anyway being a Paladin you shouldnt worry about crossers since you have best stun of game to stop crossers (mages too, fb/chosen favoured with this..) cause that Paladin stun is fastest: crossing-> hotkey stun -> GG, while MCs stuns arent "automatic" and need to cast like quake,circle losing time for it and easier to avoid. And i know about what im talking since i use a ranger too.

Can't believe I didn't see this shit right here,

lol, are you ducking serious? Is this how hard you suck? How much is your astral? 1?

What lvl is your heal? 1 also?

ducking Christ sake, my Shaman can tank 2 druids with 100 damage each with full moon set and 180 heal and you're telling me you can't tank 120 damage? Wtf are you using, lv13 Mage equips?

No wonder why you keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing non stop, it's because your character is still under geared.

Get to lvl 20, get Arena equips, get Astral enchant on staff then go out and PvP before you start posting complaints and shit on forum.

Can't believe I didn't see this shit right here, lol, are you ducking serious? Is this how hard you suck? How much is your astral? 1?

What lvl is your heal? 1 also?

ducking Christ sake, my Shaman can tank 2 druids with 100 damage each with full moon set and 180 heal and you're telling me you can't tank 120 damage? Wtf are you using, lv13 Mage equips?

No wonder why you keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing non stop, it's because your character is still under geared.

Get to lvl 20, get Arena equips, get Astral enchant on staff then go out and PvP before you start posting complaints and shit on forum.

my sun is 280 my astral is 210 :facepalm: my heal skill lvl is 4 also and in pvp cave i beat lvl 18s usually easlly

if u think my gear is shit then go tell that to sheer lvl20 warlock which i beaten in pvpcave in a fair match

i was kill by this shaman cuz he cross,hit,cross,hit,cross hit till i died so dont tell me im not skilled

you know what if that shaman thinks he skilled let him feal this way the crossing will removed by devs and they will find a solution to it sooner or later

my sun is 280 my astral is 210 :facepalm: my heal skill lvl is 4 also and in pvp cave i beat lvl 18s usually easlly

if u think my gear is shit then go tell that to sheer lvl20 warlock which i beaten in pvpcave in a fair match

i was kill by this shaman cuz he cross,hit,cross,hit,cross hit till i died so dont tell me im not skilled

you know what if that shaman thinks he skilled let him feal this way the crossing will removed by devs and they will find a solution to it sooner or later

210 astral? Yea, I won't tell you that you are shit or not skilled cause you far worse than that.

No point replying to you here anymore since your just one of those newbie Priests that don't know how to heal.

210 astral? Yea, I won't tell you that you are shit or not skilled cause you far worse than that.

No point replying to you here anymore since your just one of those newbie Priests that don't know how to heal.

any one who seen me or faced me in pvp cave,went on a hunt with me,went arena with me knows what im,how i do,am i newbie or expert,...etc

you in the other hands never seen me so i cant judge do you just want to bring me down with lies cuz u hate me,was told about me by haters,or you just misunderstood me  :facepalm:

@Gabraunth

All elfs that follow and try gank me at crossing ( like you too) MAKES THEM crossers too, (YES, YOU 1 OF US  :shok: :shout: :shok: ) if you all feel so bad doing it why just dont dress off equipments and come to mom span bro to surrender? ;D

Wow, very strong point. I completely agree. I do stand at crossings and spam it out with fetters, works like a charm. But I didn't realize until now that I am also using crossings to my advantage to kill others (I don't cross, I never cross back and forth to kill, but I wait for others to cross). I never thought about that. We all use crossings to our advantage so what difference does it make, even the guy who started this thread/topic uses crossings to his advantage. I have nothing else to say, your right bro. :drinks: