Make Crafting Easier Please

XreaperX

Good day to y'all,

I like crafting but i hate it that it is so bad organized. Here are some tips to make crafter funner and user friendlier:

- When crafting resources let people choose the item they want to craft and How many times they want to craft it. This way the player doesnt have to scroll everytime down to craft the same thing (for example) 5 times. 

So something like this: When you click on the item u want to craft a button appears that says: "How many times u want to craft this X" - And u choose how many u want to craft of X item. 

- Next, the whole menu is scrolling and scrolling, u really have to look very closely to find the level of what item u want to craft. Cant this be easily solve by making a list like for example:

"

Level 11

Craft item 1 --- Craft item 2 --- Craft item 3 --- etc.

Level 12

Craft item 1 --- Craft item 2 etc.

"

What do you guys think of this proposal?

Let me know.

And Gm please do something to make crafting more fun. 

Thanks. 

Edited by XreaperX

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

No GM? I think GM isnt fan of crafting... then why add it to the game in the first place...

Hello! I don't think you're a special snowflake here, I'm sorry for being the one to put your feet back on Earth. Your ideas are always welcome, but our developers have no time to reply to each player who shares an idea. Your suggestion has been submitted and if the content is interesting, our development team will apply to the game. Thank you!

On 10/15/2019 at 1:58 PM, Akasha said:

Hello! I don't think you're a special snowflake here, I'm sorry for being the one to put your feet back on Earth. Your ideas are always welcome, but our developers have no time to reply to each player who shares an idea. Your suggestion has been submitted and if the content is interesting, our development team will apply to the game. Thank you!

Damn I thought I was, anyway thank you akasha 😁