Norlant Tellus / Tower of Vrangis maps ( Revisited and remastered )

Blueborn

Have these maps helped you?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Have these maps helped you?

• Yes they have.
    • No, they have not. ( I Shall post why )
    • I Still do not understand. ( I Shall post what i do not understand )
    • I Don't do the tellus quest.

:good: GOOD LUCK IF U MEET WITH SHAMAN IN TELLUS  :lol:

I did he was so nice & didn't do anything to me lols !!! :tease: :tease:

I did he was so nice & didn't do anything to me lols !!! :tease: :tease:

lol.. Ok.. Then... I have blinded many pointy frn in tellus to electric death corpse... Hope they understand... It is just game.. :D lol.. Anyway.. Cool.

• 3 weeks later...

lol.. Ok.. Then... I have blinded many pointy frn in tellus to electric death corpse... Hope they understand... It is just game.. :D lol.. Anyway.. Cool.

Nice :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: .

• 4 weeks later...

I think 1 and/or 2 is not correct. I died when i went up and then left on the corner where i should go up again.

But i did the quest with the 6th one, so thanks! I actually first made the route with the 5th, but i didn't had the quest accepted and couldn't pick up the tellus *ouch*.

Edit:

You use different numbers i see. I did it with 04, but first made the route with 03 ;)

I think 1 and/or 2 is not correct. I died when i went up and then left on the corner where i should go up again.

But i did the quest with the 6th one, so thanks! I actually first made the route with the 5th, but i didn't had the quest accepted and couldn't pick up the tellus *ouch*.

Edit:

You use different numbers i see. I did it with 04, but first made the route with 03 ;)

When you used the maps that you claim that did not work, did you do it with the sound hint? If you hear that sound, backtrack and follow the mirror map. The Maps are correct, unless the developers have made adjustments since my last test run.

If you follow my advice that i just stated and it still does not work, and with no chance that it was due to bugged position caused by map lag or stagger.. please let me know. Being retired, i no longer test these maps for changes.

No sorry, i didnt use the sound. I never have my sound enabled of my device :P

But i did log out and in again for looking where my corpse was lying (at that point where i had to go up again). Maybe they added a 3rd with the same map but a different route ;D i know in the past i've done that map with that route... Not a very big deal :)

• 2 months later...

Sry for bad edit on ss  :blush: but its most easiest way to get tellus quest done fast n if u not sure on other maps then try this one ;)  as always follow the orange path ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how you knew all of these maps  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

I Tested and mapped each one myself.

Lot of deaths, pots and revives.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Tested and mapped each one myself.

Lot of deaths, pots and revives.

how revive can work on tellus map? if obelisc kill you and u revive u instant dead i tested this on myself skin

how revive can work on tellus map? if obelisc kill you and u revive u instant dead i tested this on myself skin

Who said the revives were due to Obelisks? 

Born, dude! Your maps are still helping me a lot in doing this quest. I got my secret way for choosing which map way to choose between 2 zones and it's 97% of the time working! You still rock bro!  :friends:

Born, dude! Your maps are still helping me a lot in doing this quest. I got my secret way for choosing which map way to choose between 2 zones and it's 97% of the time working! You still rock bro!  :friends:

Good to hear C:

• 5 weeks later...

Nice information!

I was knowing only 2 ways of all these:

Map4: way 2

Map6: way 1

Thanks for helping in completing tellus quest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

in that quest tellus, only one thing  could kill your character easy  the lag

Edited by Erta06

• 4 years later...