Sigh, I fell for the Scam guy's..

OgSneakyMe

Not going to go into the long story or any of that, irrelevant at this point, just letting people know if you see Morphz running around, it's the guy that scammed me, MY own dumb fault though  :facepalm: - Was trying to put MC side behind me for good.  But Oh well, dude name was Genderbr.  Congratz, you got a pretty solid Necromancer :bomb: .

Lol sneaky u worked hard for it, go get it back :facepalm: :bad:  Id rather see u having it than seeing a speechless morphz running around without even talking :aggressive:

people take advantage. because me and ascetic isnt playing the game now. some people who knows us pretending to be our "friends" is asking us if they could use/play our chars while we are gone. haha eff that id rather keep kiyomi keizsha and my other chars offline forever than let strangers use them, and NO i would never sell them.  :lol: hope u get ur char back sneaky. i heard ur rogue isnt u too anymore now, is it true? :facepalm:

id rather keep kiyomi keizsha and my other chars offline forever than let strangers use them

I Agree with this line strongly. I Even believe one should not even share toons.

You have to remember guys... these chars are your identity, not somebody else's.

A friend of mine said that his warlock character who wants to trade is banned.

Anyway, why? :facepalm: Don't fell for "warlock's power".

If the scam involved conditions breaking the EULA rules, devs wont do nothing to aid you (trading chars would break the EULA). Hopefully theyll get the scammer to though.

Well I E-mailed support, that recently E-mailed me back asking about transaction history, so I just E-mailed them back what they asked for, so maybe there is hope.  We'll see I guess....Yeah, don't listen to anything he's saying guy's.....Had A LOT of friend's pm him, he just ignored them - As well as me.  So yeah, no matter how this pans out, it's a lesson learned.  That's for damn sure.

people take advantage. because me and ascetic isnt playing the game now. some people who knows us pretending to be our "friends" is asking us if they could use/play our chars while we are gone. haha eff that id rather keep kiyomi keizsha and my other chars offline forever than let strangers use them, and NO i would never sell them.  :lol: hope u get ur char back sneaky. i heard ur rogue isnt u too anymore now, is it true? :facepalm:

You can't go around wearing tinfoil hat and seeing scammers everywhere. You appearantly trust Ascetic, and I can guess you did give him your password.

It's all about who you trust, back in my WoW times, I was in 50 player guild, we all knew each other passwords (actually we just all changed our passwords to same one). When someone was away, we took his character for raids. We did have one guy trying to steal our shit, but he only managed to clean our bank out, and eventually gave most of it back because of pressure we inflicted.

I don't mind giving someone my character. Probably cause I know how to recover it, just in case.

Yeah, Rouge isn't me, but I really didn't really play him that much though, so don't really care about him. It's Morphz who I actually care about  :aggressive: .

Yeah, Rouge isn't me, but I really didn't really play him that much though, so don't really care about him. It's Morphz who I actually care about  :aggressive: .

Опубликованное фото  oh, Опубликованное фото