[2019.09.16] Sail ho! The Pirate’s Day has come to Arinar!

Peony

pirate_1200x630.png

Ahoy, warriors!

Being introduced to the sea brigands has already brought a lot of new to Arinar, for example the tradition of celebrating the Pirate’s Day. The holiday has already spread outside the pirates’ lands, so anyone willing can join the celebration!

All hands on deck! Hey, landlubber, this applies to you too! Ain’t you a pirate? Oh, you just got there? Avast, then! Pour yourself some rum and listen here, lad!

Not every Archipelago dweller is called a pirate, savvy? In the days of yore, the Archipelago drawn all kinds of lily-livered swabs, like a magnet. There were enough rapscallions of all kinds, thugs, swashbucklers and simple sutlers — such a nest of vipers! It didn’t end well — two huge gangs under the flags of Thunderbird and Albatross came at each other under the Turtle Fort’s walls. This battle was later dubbed the Rats’ Slaughter. We don’t enjoy recalling this grisly story, but today, in the Pirate’s Day, it is high time for such tales. 

What’s important is this — the Rats’ Slaughter changed the Archipelago. The survivors decided that it is time to parley. That’s how the Code of the Archipelago was agreed upon, stopping the bloodshed. Only the Sea Tramps refused it and became outlaws. But who cares about those bilge rats? A pirate is not a cutthroat, you better remember that! A pirate honours the Code and respects others… other pirates, that is! Yes, we don’t quite hold our tongues… or blades… but we do keep our word. In any case, you can deal with pirates, alright?

So pour yourself some more rum and go have fun with everyone else! It’s the Pirate’s Day, after all, blimey!

Unleash your inner corsair and have as much fun as you can, because the rarest of awards await you, pirate doubloons and the return of legendary thematic costumes. High time to fill your holds with loot and find new underwater friends!

Only this week:

• Physical Toughening and Magical Toughening rare non-class skill books are added to all mythic Dungeons and Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of heroic difficulty level (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • Admiral Octopus and Captain Swordtooth costumes are added to all heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • x2 drop chance of Pirate Chest Keys in Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of all difficulty levels
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation points with the faction "Mermen of the Depths" and daily reputation limit for completing Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon;
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation points with the faction Thunderbird/Albatross Pirates for completing Assault of the Ship Guild event;
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation points with the faction "Mermen of the Depths" for completing Descent into the grotto Guild event;
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation points with the faction "Mermen of the Depths" for participation in the tournament Guild event "Invasion of Chaos";
  • 2 times increased the amount of Pirate Doubloons when opening Pirate chests;
  • x2 drop chance of non-class skill books "Absolute Strength" and "Might of the Depths" from Pirate Chests;
  • added reputation with the faction “Mermen of the Depths” as a reward for participating in the killing of the Captain Giant Octopus raid boss (everyone who was on the location at the moment of boss’s murder will receive a reward);
  • unique skins of Bloody Corsairs are added to Caches of the Ship Graveyard.

Event begins: 16.09 13:00 CEST

Event ends: 23.09 12:00 CEST

Let the wind fill your sails!
AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

On 9/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Peony said:

added reputation with the faction “Mermen of the Depths” as a reward for participating in the killing of the Captain Giant Octopus raid boss (everyone who was on the location at the moment of boss’s murder will receive a reward); 

we killed giant octupus today THEMERCS guild US-sapphire

we didnt get any reputation added idk how to show u proof even but here is proof of the kill, check on test server if u kill octupus u get reputation for who is in area

kill 1.pngkill 2.png

@Peony @Holmes@Akasha

how much reputation the kill gives btw?

and if so can u please add it to all THEMERCS members or i guess if u want i can try tell u which 30-40 people where there at the kill, if cant np hahah

ty for your time bq24.gif

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

So tp mythic has better chance than pirate dungeon heroic to drop the good stuff?

Looks like it.

But if you want the books from Pirate Chests, you can't get Pirate Keys from mythical dungeons. :advise:

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

we didnt get any reputation added idk how to show u proof even but here is proof of the kill, check on test server if u kill octupus u get reputation for who is in area

I will ask them to look into it and return your reputation, tomorrow I hope. 

If any of you had the same issue, please write your character's name here. Thanks! 

8 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Coming book block

giphy.gif

Propably there will not be Block book.
Books incress stats that all class can use, block is usless for rogue bd pirest necro shaman etc ....
That kind of book Could make char tooo op agains others

15 minutes ago, Ragonir said:

Books incress stats that all class can use, block is usless for rogue bd pirest necro shaman etc ....

There are some screens about that book already. 

5 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

When there will be a discount for restore characters because 3999 mcoins is too much unaffordable, I miss my shamn 😣

Why do you delete it then?

6 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

The game made me a bit angry, but now I miss it :piggy:

I heard you had restored that already: so the rumour was false 😕

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I heard you had restored that already: so the rumour was false 😕

Nono, soon with mcoins discount at Friday I will, bcs I miss the game so much :whyyy1:

35 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

Nono, soon with mcoins discount at Friday I will, bcs I miss the game so much :whyyy1:

Right dude. We'll see again in game then soon! 

On 9/16/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ragonir said:

Unknown.jpg   giphy.gif

On 9/16/2019 at 6:15 PM, lallouss said:

we killed giant octupus today THEMERCS guild US-sapphire, we didnt get any reputation added idk how to show u proof even but here is proof of the kill, check on test server if u kill octupus u get reputation for who is in area

They will gain reputation after the next kill, because the rewards are updated after his death

On 9/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, Kamisama said:

Guardian of the Deep Sea 

Water Elemental

description in forum said these minions heal player or its ally 

one OR other, never both.

Edited by Akasha

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

one OR other, never both (and it should always target the owner first, If I'm right)

8 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Guardian of the Deep Sea 

Water Elemental

description in forum said these minions heal player or its ally 

Summon Water Elemental

- Instantly recovers certain amount of it’s or it’s ally’s health. With a certain chance it can get rid of some of the negative buffs.

- Increases the amount of health and efficiency of healing skills of everyone in the party.

- Instantly revives one of the party's members and moves him near itself (cannot be done with it’s owner).

- Puts a barrier on character that absorbs a certain amount of damage. After destruction or disappearance of the barrier, it deals damage in a small radius of a character

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

They will gain reputation after the next kill, because the rewards are updated after his death

aha gona try it today ^^ ty for your help

30 minutes ago, lallouss said:

cannot be done with it’s owner

On 9/16/2019 at 8:09 PM, Kamisama said:

BUG : The new healer minions wont heal allies 

I think he was talking about the first skills (which both minions have).

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

I think he was talking about the first skills (which both minions have).

ahhhh opsi hehehe excuse me :P hes right than im not sure if happens but i doubt anything wrong

18 hours ago, lallouss said:

ahhhh opsi hehehe excuse me 😛 hes right than im not sure if happens but i doubt anything wrong

@Kamisama @lallouss  I checked with the team, the translation never said it heals party or alliance members, it refers to the minion itself and its owner(ally), a poor choice of words for the translation that caused this whole mess.. I'm sorry

:tired2:

Edited by Akasha

• Akasha unpinned this topic