Khanz (warrior)

Gaga (Warrior)

Noby (warrior)

Raza (leader of Mountain clan)

Yito (warrior of Mountain clan)

Santa(ofcouse santa)

Elfo (elf)

Arial (elf).

Once upon a time there lived two warriors Khanz and Gaga who loved each other and were most beloved warriors of the town Gasphel. Their town faced several attacks from the mountain clan(MC)but each attack was well tackled by the warriors of Gashpel. To break the strong hold of the elfs few MC leaders and warriors camped in a deep forest near Gasphel to study the area for a massive attack, but Khanz came to know about this and set out towards the forest in search of those MC warriors with Gaga. . . .

32114_.jpg

After loosing several members of the party, MC leader was frustrated. After some discussion the party finally comes up with a plan . . .

32115_.jpg

It was the night of celebration, the Chrisman night people of Gasphel were filled with joy and there was celebration all air when Khanz and Gaga arrived Gasphel to join the celebration. Raza in his thick beard and his heavy red fur coat was identical to santa, and penetrated the croud unnoticed since people had no idea who could be the santa and hence failed to recognize Raza. Khanz and Gaga were invite by Father Christmas, whom they were going to visit for the first time. They arrived to santa's house and finds him standing outside, unknown about Raza's plan then believe him to be the santa given his appearence and hence the conversation starts . . . 

32116_.jpg

Totally determined to get the flower Khanz decides to set out immediately because the flower bloomed only on the Christmas night. Raza ask Gaga to wait inside the house and that he had to meet the children. Gaga enters the house of santa where she meets Arial and Elfo. . . .

32118_.jpg

Khanz soon reached Gashpel, but did not know the path to Starglade so stops by to ask the path to the captain. Raza had indeed planned well and while the people of town were in the celebration Yito killed the captain and replaced him. . .

32119_.jpg

Gaga totally bewildered of the circumstance arrives Gasphel and gets surprised to find Yito. Gaga was familiar with the captain and had seen once Yito before . . . 

32120_.jpg

Gaga hurries to caraven and on the path to starglade finds Noby, who looked upset and injured. Seeing this Gaga's fear increased and was almost crying since she could guess what could have happened . . .

32121_.jpg

Gaga cries and hurries into the caves of Starglade and searches for Khanz, when sees her biggest nightmare in front of her. . .

32122_.jpg

Gaga was left alone, she was no more herself, weeks passed by but still her shining eyes witness the loss. "oh what have I done, Please come back, please" :cray:

So this new year Trust your loved ones care for them, It is indeed trust that holds a relation. Happy new year. Thanks for reading.

Great story, the ending was quite sad though, even for me, a bird :(

Pst. Im a bird

Now if you would excuse me, i have business to do, shoo away! *continues to brew my evil bird potion*

Uske bari mai tum ko nahi pata,mai usko do sal se janti hu bc hai wo... Mere bari mai usko puchho sab pata chalega wo kya kya kiya hai.

Uske bari mai tum ko nahi pata,mai usko do sal se janti hu bc hai wo... Mere bari mai usko puchho sab pata chalega wo kya kya kiya hai.

Raxit b mere dost he :D aur me use achi tarah janta ju maine to is story ke liye gaga ko use kiya aur koi female ko lata to dimag khati to maine gaga ko liya screenshots lene ke liye. Par galti ye ho gai ke muje ye nai pata tha ke coimic comedy honi chiye.

Great story, the ending was quite sad though, even for me, a bird

Pst. Im a bird

Now if you would excuse me, i have business to do, shoo away! *continues to brew my evil bird potion*

Wew I touched the heart of a bird :D

Why the sad end?

I was in a sad kind of mood when I framed this story, coz I had a kind of argument with my friend and I was mood off. She was annoyed when I made a joke comment on her and said I was cheating on her, so  I conveyed people to trust loved ones :cray: