The Feature Password Reset Disabled Or Something?

Arga

This Feature disabled to avoid scam/hacking? 

I'm trying to recovery my old account via password reset , but nothing, I check email and not get the email message , I just miss the game with my old account because I spending money on them, but when I tryng to reset password.

After my first posting to this forum, admin just say, "please using the correct email" my eyes is healthy and I'm not drunk man, I'm pretty sure my email is correct.

Admin just repeat the word "please use correct email" 

In my case, why I'm using panel password reset, because seriously forgot the character name on that email, and level to, but remember I'm using this email to playing Warspear Online 2 or 3 years ago server US Saphire.

Same answer!!! Gdmit!!

Forget it! Nevermind!! 

Edited by Arga

3 hours ago, Arga said:

After my first posting to this forum, admin just say, "please using the correct email" my eyes is healthy and I'm not drunk man, I'm pretty sure my email is correct.

Admin just repeat the word "please use correct email" 

No one questioned your drinking habits here, neither I repeated myself, but asked you once to try again and make sure you wrote the right email.

It's very common to mistype the email and end up going to another person (and I know that we don't have the second box below to confirm), I meant no disrespect. 

We're here to help you.

Please, do as Cardinal said, the reply takes about 5 working days, sometimes less. Do not spam!

• Akasha locked this topic