[2019.09.11] Game servers restart

Peony

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

UPD: Servers are running!

Warriors!

Please keep in mind that tomorrow, 12.09, at 09:00 CEST the game servers will be restarted. After the restart, some error fixes and changes will be introduced.

Receiving rewards

Now, all currency that a player receives for dynamic events, arena seasons, guild tournament, daily wins on arena or weekly ratings will immediately appear in the character’s inventory. You will not have to look for the reward in the mail! However, keep in mind that if you’ve already reached the maximum amount of that currency, the reward will not be given. All notifications about it will appear in the info chat.

Arena 5х5

Fixed the damage increase of amplified items in Arena 5x5, where the level of items increases to the maximum in the category. Now the increase is calculated correctly and differently leveled items with the same level of amplification will have the same damage. Displaying the correct values in the client will be available after updating it to the version 8.0.2.

Bosses

Adjusted the mechanics and statistics of monsters, appearing on all stages of the fight with the raid boss “Captain Giant Octopus”. The difficulty of each stage was balanced.

Additionally, altered was the skill “Shield” of bosses in the V sector, in the dungeon “Sea Tramps’ Lair” and guild event “Assault of the Ship”, with which they could restore their health. Now, the damage done by minions and summoned monsters is not taken into account for healing the boss during the skill’s effect.

Miscellaneous

• Fixed the error that the daily quests in V sector were given out in an incorrect order.
  • Fixed the error because of which players couldn’t get guild points and reputation for completing a Dungeon before its successful completion.
  • Fixed the error because of which the achievement “Underwater Fishing” could have been completing by killing players of the friendly alliance.
  • Fixed the pointer to the entrance of the location of the guild event “Music of Magic”. Now it is accurate.

The game will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

16 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

29 lvl arena where :facepalm:

This is just a restart made for few fixes. Nothing like an update: in fact, you have to wait a bit more for that I fear :hopeless:

12 hours ago, Peony said:

Fixed the error because of which the achievement “Underwater Fishing” could have been completing by killing players of the friendly alliance.

What about those that already done it that way?

15 minutes ago, REAPER said:

What about those that already done it that way?

hard removing it will effect game mechanics

lets say u got 450 medals and u received skins, they remove the achievement from you, but skins still with you so when u reach again 450 medals you get again more skins?

so i guess nothing will be done, what happened happened YOLO :wind:

Bug after server restart, players who dont have 5k pirate reputation *friendly* can kill market and npc guy at town 5, im not sure about other towns yet, i checked town 1 maliat seems normal for non 5k reputation players

@Peony @Akasha @Holmes @snorlax

bug after restart server 12,9,2019 #1.pngbug after restart server 12,9,2019 #2.png

39 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Bug after server restart, players who dont have 5k pirate reputation *friendly* can kill market and npc guy at town 5, im not sure about other towns yet, i checked town 1 maliat seems normal for non 5k reputation players

I'd guess that it's going to be fixed today or latest tomorrow, if it has not been already. Just chill, no biggie.🤙

35 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Server is lagging after update, idk if all facing, wasting pots 

everything working here, haven't seen other players complaining either. But if you think you're cursed, remember you can always apply some ancient black magic methods: restarting your phone, switching internet conections, etc

Edited by Akasha

Just now, Akasha said:

I'd guess that it's going to be fixed today or latest tomorrow, if it has not been already. Just chill, it's not a big deal.🤙

chill mode on image.png

27 minutes ago, Wongs said:

after update,enemy still can use normal attack whey they be hypnotized buy necro!

oh, that's relevant!  if we don't hear about it until tomorrow, I will ask for a answer from the devs directly. thank you

Guys please don't pressure admins. They will do what is necessary. As long as you have a game to log in and play, you are fine. They are busy working for us horror event. ADMINS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I RESPECT ALL YOU DONE. BTW, GIVE ME FREE  10M GOLD 🤣😁😅😅😅🤑🤑🤑

9 minutes ago, lallouss said:

chill mode on 

temp.pngLittle Red Riding Hood &  Wolf sticker #9105235

5 minutes ago, coldeher said:

BTW, GIVE ME FREE  10M GOLD 🤣😁😅😅😅🤑🤑🤑

I knew it !

Edited by Akasha

42 minutes ago, REAPER said:

Oh my god. Where is it so cold!!!! Meanwhile some place else

in fact, 14'C is a pretty ok weather in scandinavia ) Aw Greece, a dream place for vacation :bath:

• Akasha unpinned this topic