[2019.09.11] Important news from the Underwater world!

Peony

On 9/13/2019 at 4:28 AM, Danfake said:

Well there's a saying that says "For taste colors" 

I'm also not a fan number one of the underwater sector "T5" 

But little by little I adapted and now I do daily missions alone or 2/2

Administrators wanted to bring a super update without developing the entire industry. 

I just hope that the concept of water + oxygen is only in T5 and that never again appears another side hahahaha 

The concept itself of T5 I like, but many mechanics are a headache that get bored. 

The only thing I love is the GvG killing mobs is beautiful and competitive, fulfills the function of entertaining. 

I think, next sector t6 will be in space or deep in underground😂😂😂

On 9/11/2019 at 2:51 PM, Peony said:

In addition, expert skills will be reworked and added, new mechanics will be introduced, and it will be very, very interesting.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, turn off the expert skills on a 18+ vs 18- arena match....what outcome would you expect from a match that 3 lvl 15-17 are against 3 lvl 18-20 (with experts)?

And about t5 map4, please pay attention to all of us don't test the game changes on modded chars since its not a realistic situation. The game is already almost pay-to-win don't make it pay-to-play too.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:21 PM, Peony said:

In addition, expert skills will be reworked and added, new mechanics will be introduced, and it will be very, very interesting. Trust us, we will meet all expectations!

Please add time to barbarian stone skin instead cancel it with retribution, i will not complaint about other classes expert skills coz those who play knows it better. 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:53 PM, necrotp1 said:

And about t5 map4, please pay attention to all of us don't test the game changes on modded chars since its not a realistic situation. The game is already almost pay-to-win don't make it pay-to-play too.

You got my point. This is what Im talking about, Idk that the map is underwater or not, you litterally have to pay to play this map xd

On 9/22/2019 at 3:19 PM, Speedom said:

Rework expert skill; new skills. This definitely gonna determined to keep pushing with my seeker or throw in the towel. I'm already playing new mmo's game.

They should add new skills. BUT they should definitely add buttons in the game!! 

4 hours ago, XreaperX said:

They should add new skills. BUT they should definitely add buttons in the game!! 

Especially, when there's classes that have no passive skills. Such as druid, priest, shaman, and necro. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic