[2019.09.11] Important news from the Underwater world!

Peony

gif-lossless.gif

Warriors!

The exploration of underwater territories is in full swing. Brave heroes have been able to reveal most of the secrets of the sea bottom, and the map has ever fewer unexplored depths. However, the Ship Graveyard is set to receive a series of updates that will make changes and repeatedly expand the place and ways for an exciting pastime in underwater areas, islands and grottos.

We want to be as open as possible with you, because it is you, the players, who make a huge contribution to the development of our MMO project, and the future of Warspear Online depends on the quality and transparency of our relationship. Today we want to tell you about our plans, so that you are aware how the development is going and what will happen in Arinar in the near future.

We have made an important strategic decision - to release a continuation to the underwater story in the spring of 2020 to prepare a large and carefully thought through update. We understand what the release of the V sector update is important to you. But to do everything as we planned and provide you with high-quality content, more time will be needed. Yes, you will need to wait for some time, but you will not be disappointed! 

You will not only unlock a new two-stage event “Mermen Trials”, with a single-elimination system standoff, the Dungeon “Sanctuary of Tritons” and the second raid boss Orcinus, about which we’ve written in the preview and the release, but the fifth Castle of Ayvondil too. In addition, expert skills will be reworked and added, new mechanics will be introduced, and it will be very, very interesting. Trust us, we will meet all expectations!

As for now, there is an active preparation for the celebration of the Median Night. One of the our favorite events promises to be quite unforgettable this year! We won’t reveal all the secrets yet, but soon you will learn everything from the preview.

Thank you for your patience, attention and dedication to the project!

Your AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

O.o

I hope there will be a stun skill for priest :love1:

Anyways, good job for all devs, thanks for the new stuffs:shy:

new mechanics sounds well,new experts? i hope they add something good for shaman,i'm constantly bullied,not only by players,but mobs also,the scyphozoans and sea wasps along with the hydrophobia and bleeding are the things i really hate from the twilight dephts

1 hour ago, Peony said:

We have made an important strategic decision - to release a continuation to the underwater story in the spring of 2020 to prepare a large and carefully thought through update. We understand what the release of the V sector update is important to you. But to do everything as we planned and provide you with high-quality content, more time will be needed. Yes, you will need to wait for some time, but you will not be disappointed! 

Haloween is kinda far , like 2 months more. can we have special event weeks meanwhile so we dont get bored?:pin2:

18 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Haloween is kinda far , like 2 months more. can we have special event weeks meanwhile so we dont get bored?:pin2:

..a bit more than 1 month, you mean. But yea, we'll have weekly events till then )

24 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

new mechanics sounds well,new experts? i hope they add something good for shaman

Let's all gather for a rain dance, perhaps the mighty spirits will hear my prayers and give to shaman a stun skill :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Image result for rain dance gif

8 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Have to wail till spring for new skills/rework?:pin7:

Bad devs, very very bad!

I expected something sooner too. But if we think about it, in weeks there comes Halloween, then Christmas right after..

I'd guess that we won't have it this year after all =/

5 minutes ago, REAPER said:

now that's aiming high xD

Jokes aside, there seems to be a lot less pressure on them now that a huge part of the new sector was released.

I'd be very hopeful about the next skill-related update, because finally they will be able to concentrate on that. But that's not all 😉

P.S.- I found a special place for members with naughty posts!

Image result for buzz gif

8 minutes ago, Akasha said:

But if we think about it, in weeks there comes Halloween, then Christmas right after..

Wouldn't it be fun to enjoy these events to the fullest..:pin3:

3 hours ago, Peony said:

You will not only unlock a new two-stage event “Mermen Trials”, with a single-elimination system standoff, the Dungeon “Sanctuary of Tritons” and the second raid boss Orcinus, about which we’ve written in the preview and the release, but the fifth Castle of Ayvondil too. In addition, expert skills will be reworked and added, new mechanics will be introduced, and it will be very, very interesting. Trust us, we will meet all expectations!

Does this mean we will get the merman dungeon next year along with orcinus, and the merman gvg event instead of the intended in-game time counter in about 2 weeks within the events tab? 

18 minutes ago, Xavier Reid said:

in-game time counter in about 2 weeks within the events tab

If I understood you correctly, this event was removed from event's tab :smile:  yep, you will get them all next spring

1 hour ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

Ps. That invisibility scrolls not work underwater too it fails too much

Would you send a video to our support team to confirm the bug? Thank you

1 hour ago, KingPotato said:

What about Lv29 and 30 arena gears? Will they be coming anytime soon? 

Admins can't give away details like that before the update. I'm sorry, you must wait and see for yourself :smile:

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

Wouldn't it be fun to enjoy these events to the fullest..:pin3:

Damn, yeah. If we cut their lunch and sleep time, then they will make it, or maybe just die in the process. 🙂 

🙏 a little empathy is welcome. 

So the only events for what's left of the year will only be Halloween and Christmas event? 

No new skill or class balancing? 

For the love of all the gods.. 

Then until 2020, Mages' armies will continue to govern all events.

I understand that they want to release good content but performing a general swing I do not think it is very difficult, now with the 3 new skill points there is more imbalance of class and skill.. 

12 hours ago, Akasha said:

If I understood you correctly, this event was removed from event's tab :smile:  yep, you will get them all next spring

Yes you understood correctly, thanks for confirming 

11 hours ago, Danfake said:

So the only events for what's left of the year will only be Halloween and Christmas event? 

No new skill or class balancing? 

For the love of all the gods.. 

Then until 2020, Mages' armies will continue to govern all events.

I understand that they want to release good content but performing a general swing I do not think it is very difficult, now with the 3 new skill points there is more imbalance of class and skill.. 

Despite the 3 extra skill points, the lower levels are very under-balanced due to the lack of skill points. It would be completely unfair to the rest of them if they gave any major nerfs or buffs to eskills that could heavily affect the lower levels 

Seriously u guys should let people vote, NO ONE LIKE THE WATER MAP!!!!! 

You guys should focus on making Mini games, Wars more fun, PVP more intense like dropping gold, Exhanges of currencies. AND MANY MORE! Come on GM Listen to the people, just like you say! 

Já se faz muito tempo que jogo warspear (5 anos), bom.. fiquei feliz com a noticia da atualização, porém espero que o jogo deixe de ser repetitivo apenas uma vez. 

Seria otimo ter muitas new skill para possiveis combos e diversificar a maneira de matar um inimigo. O jogo tem muitas skills repetitivas e isso o deixa cada vez mais desinteressante e igual. Grato.

5 hours ago, XreaperX said:

You guys should focus on making Mini games, Wars more fun, PVP more intense like dropping gold, Exhanges of currencies. AND MANY MORE! Come on GM Listen to the people, just like you say! 

If u don't like t5 wait new t6

6 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Remember: no one doesn't mean you only. 

11 hours ago, XreaperX said:

En serio, ustedes deberían dejar que la gente vote, ¡A NADIE LE GUSTA EL MAPA DEL AGUA! 

Ustedes deberían concentrarse en hacer minijuegos, guerras más divertidas, PVP más intenso como soltar oro, intercambios de monedas. ¡Y MUCHOS MÁS! Vamos GM ¡Escucha a la gente, como tú dices! 

Well there's a saying that says "For taste colors" 

I'm also not a fan number one of the underwater sector "T5" 

But little by little I adapted and now I do daily missions alone or 2/2

Administrators wanted to bring a super update without developing the entire industry. 

I just hope that the concept of water + oxygen is only in T5 and that never again appears another side hahahaha 

The concept itself of T5 I like, but many mechanics are a headache that get bored. 

The only thing I love is the GvG killing mobs is beautiful and competitive, fulfills the function of entertaining. 

2 hours ago, vla-wot said:

This maybe new T6

Unknown.jpg

Um this is the council building in maliat on ayvondil, not a new town/map. The goal and the story strictly mentioned saving their inhabited island and returning the world creation clock no matter the effort or recklessness throughout your journey. This is technically the end of the story for now and most indefinitely the end of ayvondils adventures.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:56 PM, Akasha said:

Damn, yeah. If we cut their lunch and sleep time, then they will make it, or maybe just die in the process. 🙂 

🙏 a little empathy is welcome. 

i respect the devs,but sadly,a lot of ppl don't,they tend to insult them in the world chat(at least in US-Sapphier,not sure if in another servers happens the same thing),cursing them and blame them just because they didn't got drops from dungeons or something,other sad thing is that the rule of not exchanging,buying or selling accounts is not followed,they break the rule,well,not all,but some do

i'd like to do something to improve the game,but sadly i don't have great ideas :sadowl:

On 9/13/2019 at 6:10 AM, Xavier Reid said:

Um this is the council building in maliat on ayvondil, not a new town/map. The goal and the story strictly mentioned saving their inhabited island and returning the world creation clock no matter the effort or recklessness throughout your journey. This is technically the end of the story for now and most indefinitely the end of ayvondils adventures.

i found that zone once thanks to my curiosity,it's my favorite place

2 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i respect the devs,but sadly,a lot of ppl don't,they tend to insult them in the world chat(at least in US-Sapphier,not sure if in another servers happens the same thing),cursing them and blame them just because they didn't got drops from dungeons or something,other sad thing is that the rule of not exchanging,buying or selling accounts is not followed,they break the rule,well,not all,but some do

i'd like to do something to improve the game,but sadly i don't have great ideas :sadowl:

i found that zone once thanks to my curiosity,it's my favorite place

Have you played any game before other than warspear? Like ever?

There is a reason people shit on devs from games, if the games were better, they would be respected. Personally i see no point in insulting them but to ask people to be content with the game in such a state as this is really asking too much. Personally i quite enjoy T5, they added an endless grind which i welcome, and harder content which is meant for END GAME players. 

On 9/12/2019 at 10:24 AM, XreaperX said:

No. You just don't like the water map because you find it too difficult. 

I gotta say one thing though: I hope you guys won't take until the next summer for a class balance/new skill set: an update like this is needed before anything else before even a new PvE environment imo. 

Another advice is to split these updates in several more little updates, in order to keep a sort of continuity in updating the game.