Debuffer SCAMMER

Nezerr

hi all. Debuffer who is level 15 warlock is scammer. he selling +9 Glommy staff but giving +0 glommy staff trade time. DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!! He says i linked it from my friend link -_-  :wacko: :bad:

31908_.png

31909_.png

Umm no offence man, but you needed to show a picture of the advertised +9 and a picture of the attempted trade of the +0. These current pictures don't show much.  :unknw:

And debuffer.. if you are advertising a +9... im sure you should be advising people its a +0 with the advertisement.

Just saying for either scenario.  :)

Umm no offence man, but you needed to show a picture of the advertised +9 and a picture of the attempted trade of the +0. These current pictures don't show much.  :unknw:

And debuffer.. if you are advertising a +9... im sure you should be advising people its a +0 with the advertisement.

:facepalm:Just saying for either scenario.  :)

Bro , i showed in Trade Chat my +9 but didn‘t said i was selling it , he pme offering 2 sets signs , i said no and he called me scammer

Just saying for either scenario.  :)

i needn't to say lie but its true he is really tried to scam me

Guest XthekingX

oh yeah sure , i say i wont sell u my staff and u call me scammer ? as i said in pm , shame on you  :nea:

are not you one of them who called scammer?  :facepalm:

fix yourself before blame someone else...

#1 Nezerr not scammer >Shame.On You< :rofl:

#2 Scammers Always Lie And Give.Good Resons  ;)

Debuffer is not a scammer. He have a +9 gloomy staff, i saw it many times. He's one of the last persons you can call a scammer.

Debuffer is not a scammer. He have a +9 gloomy staff, i saw it many times. He's one of the last persons you can call a scammer.

I didin't say he have no staff... Yes he have +9 and +0 glommy staffs. He wants to scam ppl by this way giving fake staff

And say how much could he win on it? He got +7 lv15 arena staff, at least +7 full lv13 armor (Don't if he got it amped better or got better armor) He got 320k, and have bought mcoins for more than 125$, and he's going to get +7 novice set or even better amped. And he could have put it on with a accident?

Oh guy , i spent more then $7.000,00 for begin scamming people ? nice , you r making all sense ...

im not scammer bro

And say how much could he win on it? He got +7 lv15 arena staff, at least +7 full lv13 armor (Don't if he got it amped better or got better armor) He got 320k, and have bought mcoins for more than 125$, and he's going to get +7 novice set or even better amped. And he could have put it on with a accident?

he got jealous of my staff and myself , poor stupid guy ... well xawian , u know me and u know too i dont need to scam anyone for have my stuffs

I didin't say he have no staff... Yes he have +9 and +0 glommy staffs. He wants to scam ppl by this way giving fake staff are you jealous cuz i wont sell gloomy to u ? SHAME ON U

guy , dont be jealous

topic=77259.msg388715#msg388715 date=1357571447]

nezerr says true debuffer is really scammer he scammed my warlock too

who in the duck are you ?

Like i said. Ample proof is needed to prove the facts. Otherwise its just hearsay.  :(

Again i repeat.

Empty accusations without i'm afraid.

• 1 month later...

Oh guy , i spent more then $7.000,00 for begin scamming people ? nice , you r making all sense ...

im not scammer brohe got jealous of my staff and myself , poor stupid guy ... well xawian , u know me and u know too i dont need to scam anyone for have my stuffsguy , dont be jealous 

who in the ♥♥♥♥ are you ?

Debuffer tried to scam my mc Pvpshaman for 500k.

Back to this topic... Debuffer wont scam ppl, bcoz hes spend so much money to this game, and i wouldnt say he is that kinda person who would scam. And PvpRange, yeah ur my bro, but still i dont think Debuffer wont scam ;) And ofc Debuffer is my bro too ;)

Back to this topic... Debuffer wont scam ppl, bcoz hes spend so much money to this game, and i wouldnt say he is that kinda person who would scam. And PvpRange, yeah ur my bro, but still i dont think Debuffer wont scam ;) And ofc Debuffer is my bro too ;)

I was jk :D

• 4 weeks later...

wtf hw hes talking 2 his self in game i k u can send 2 ur self bt it wont be with green color like hes his friend it be with white

im not on any side here,but just reminding..spending too much money on this game doesnt mean you wont be called a "scammer" or you dont need to scam people,that's gonna be their big "excuse". and as people know them buying too much mcoin,ofc they will disagree to someone who's accusing the person for being a scammer.

and nezzer,yea Born is right,you should have took photo's on the exchange not in private chat,this is not a strong evidence to accuse Debuffer as a scammer.