Moderators

legolasxl

HELLO WARSPEAR COMMUNİTY I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME TILL IT STARTED AND I THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING.. I WANT TO BECOME A MODERATOR BEFORE THIS I HAVE WORKED İN GAMES LIKE YOURS. IM  ONLINE 15 HOURS A DAY.  I DONT WANT ANYTHING. JUST İF YOU GİVE ME THE ŞTAFF FOR ME TO HELP PEOPLE INGAME. ILL HELP THEM AL DAY. THANKS FOR READING.. SINCERLY CANKAN GUNAYDIN.

What kind of moderator you apply for.

I see you only have 2 posts on forum, and this one wrote in CAPS which is not good.

Imo, your english is not good enough to be a moderator.

:facepalm:

I DONT WANT ANYTHING. JUST İF YOU GİVE ME THE ŞTAFF FOR ME TO HELP PEOPLE INGAME. ILL HELP THEM AL DAY. THANKS FOR READING.. SINCERLY CANKAN GUNAYDIN.

[/quote

What staff? They giving weapon staff?

Capsing and not strong knowledge of English language is not good points to become a moderator on international forum. But anyway - thanks for your interest and activity!

i suggest slay bencong for english speaking dev he good people and great knowledge of game get him in aigrind employment jajaja  :drinks:

Let me explain why i was writing in bad language. İ was using a mobile when i wrote that. Now İ'm logging from a pc. The thing i want to say is İ was a Silver Moderator in a game. İf a moderator can contact me İ can tell its name and they can ask their moderators if İ was working their or not. İ dont have many posts but i wrote that i wanna be a moderator ''ingame''. İ mean İ'll help people ingame. Let me give you an example. Think someone asked about ''arena'' and asked me how can he fight in arena. My Work will be to explain how it works and more. İll watch people who does something against rules and ill do something with it. İ think You'll understand me this time. İ hope you read this.

And Note : İ can get atleast 5000 players

5000!? Lets make 2500 of them FB and the rest MC then :) 

And keep away from my berries and mushroooms!!!  :diablo: :diablo:

And Note : İ can get atleast 5000 players

Wow, its really something.

How long you play this game?

Wow İf Ur laughing guys ill tell you in which game i was a moderator. Runescape . You cant even imagine how many people i can get.

Bring just around 30 mountain class players (all rank 4) in EU server and kill all elves there.

Record it then post it on forum.

Then I will vote you as a moderator.

Lol, why you guys vote me?  :shok:

I am a pure player and I can do helping people in game without to be a moderator.

Let's wait this guy to prove that he can gather rank 4 - 30 mountain class come to EU server.

If he can do that he will know well how difficult to help people  ;D

Imagine 5000 new people hunting guards.   :yahoo: :yahoo: I have mercy, get just 1000 people then ill vote for you. on the 2nd thought, are gays(Slay) allowed to be a moderator?  :pleasantry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Everyday I see many of people using strong language. Can you Censor some words for a better game play? Like with **