Favorite/Strongest DK

thx good sir, and you too. Definatly the best paladin on EU and always a danger when i see your shield coming my way  :drinks:

Well , Frosty is a good DK , But In my own a DK is a tanker , a strong warrior , and Frosty tactic is the running one , well great , But my Dk will never run.

Odjur well , never pvp him , and i d love Too , Cus i Just know he beated Lucifer!And e is a +10Dk (suprememan).

So much pro Bloody , it will be a challange for my to try to defaet you!

And grabaugh..you deleted you weapon when i asked you to pvp .. :aggressive:

Supremes dk have massive dmg no doubt, but has it weakness too. He has sacrificed stats for he's dmg. Which show in he's defence. I have all the respect in the world for him and hes dmg, but I've beat him twice 1v1. Barely of course.

Frostblade is the only dk I haven't beaten 1v1, three times I've faced him, and lost all three :/ I've never faught vanityx 1v1, but I my book frostblade is no1 dk on emerald.

:facepalm:  Jesus Bloody...wtf!? You know, you've lived with me for the last 4 years and still can't spell? Do you think when you type because there is a difference between He's (he is) and HIS (possessive-e.g. that is HIS cat)....you need spell check.

Ok, I'm sorry but Bloody, you know better.

Back onto the main subject.

Odjur is probably one of the strongest DK's around..

Frostblade has a kickass name...

and I really don't know anyone else..but I thought I'd add to the conversation since I am here...

Well , Frosty is a good DK , But In my own a DK is a tanker , a strong warrior , and Frosty tactic is the running one , well great , But my Dk will never run.

Odjur well , never pvp him , and i d love Too , Cus i Just know he beated Lucifer!And e is a +10Dk (suprememan).

So much pro Bloody , it will be a challange for my to try to defaet you!

And grabaugh..you deleted you weapon when i asked you to pvp .. :aggressive:

Huh.... I deleted my weapon. :unknw:

I dont understand.

I would love to pvp with you.  :give_rose:

Vanityx- She drops everything in her path, I can't help but to laugh when we walk around on Elf side and they try to kill me. I've seen her solo take down 4 level 20 elfs when i just threw a heal on her and died

Frostblade- Has been a beast since i met him when swamps came out

Spacehoq- Super friendly and a great helper + high amp

Huh.... I deleted my weapon. :unknw:

I dont understand.

I would love to pvp with you.  :give_rose:

Well i dont Remember IF i pm you with my priest Or mage , i wanted to pvp as soon i discovered you were a great paladin , Cus No others strong pala In game , Or i never found one.You told to Me that you unbind your weapon for try a New tactic..Idk... Whenever you want , id love to try !!..

Well i dont Remember IF i pm you with my priest Or mage , i wanted to pvp as soon i discovered you were a great paladin , Cus No others strong pala In game , Or i never found one.You told to Me that you unbind your weapon for try a New tactic..Idk... Whenever you want , id love to try !!..

Oh I remember now. Yes, I had sd axe +9, and was frustrated with losing in pvp so much, so I switched to 1hand. I had just switched when you messaged me, attack power was like 200  :facepalm:  at that time lmao, there was no way I was gonna pvp you like that. But now I can definitely go some rounds with you.

Oh I remember now. Yes, I had sd axe +9, and was frustrated with losing in pvp so much, so I switched to 1hand. I had just switched when you messaged me, attack power was like 200  :facepalm:  at that time lmao, there was no way I was gonna pvp you like that. But now I can definitely go some rounds with you.

great !Ill Add your pala In my priest /mage friendlist !!

• 1 month later...

Why did frosty start over? Scammed? Or is their 2 frostblades?

Except for frosty who is/was very strong, i think ABC guild has the best DK setup on Emerald - lucifer (supreme), vanityx, odjur  :drinks:

and as a bonus - nightngale plows through 14 arena with lv9 gear while leveling (though thats easy) and i think Sange has a solid DK in his back pocket too. Wierd how we got not a single necro in ABC yet? Alice thats a poke at you to come and play with us if you like - really enjoyed having you with us last night raiding FB-side  :friends:

there is only one frosty here and thats me...

next time i decide to quit :facepalm: the game ill make sure to NOT delete any of my chars again lol....

Except for frosty who is/was very strong, i think ABC guild has the best DK setup on Emerald - lucifer (supreme), vanityx, odjur  :drinks:

and as a bonus - nightngale plows through 14 arena with lv9 gear while leveling (though thats easy) and i think Sange has a solid DK in his back pocket too. Wierd how we got not a single necro in ABC yet? Alice thats a poke at you to come and play with us if you like - really enjoyed having you with us last night raiding FB-side  :friends:

alice sure best necro in eu  :drinks: but ABC got necros not as main but got many  ::)

Yea I got a spear DK but never used him, infact I haven't even amplified him yet, all his equips are +1 or unamped, it's kinda an amp dependent class so I think I won't ever be continuing him again.

Few people in the guild have other alts too, we got a rising necro named Necrotic so far just missing arena staff, Sulla and I been gearing him up and I hardly see any good necros around besides Alicemoon so I thought why not.

Jonny also has one but I don't think it has a PvP set up.

Yea I got a spear DK but never used him, infact I haven't even amplified him yet, all his equips are +1 or unamped, it's kinda an amp dependent class so I think I won't ever be continuing him again.

Few people in the guild have other alts too, we got a rising necro named Necrotic so far just missing arena staff, Sulla and I been gearing him up and I hardly see any good necros around besides Alicemoon so I thought why not.

Jonny also has one but I don't think it has a PvP set up.

Iambert. 

there is only one frosty here and thats me...

next time i decide to quit :facepalm: the game ill make sure to NOT delete any of my chars again lol....

I'm still upset with you for deleting frostblade  :( :cray: . Yeah. next time remember there are people who look forward to getting there ass kicked by you. Back in the day I loved going pvp with you. Then I got my 1hand build and you vanished. Good to have you back.  :good:

frostblade awesome dk I remember  arenas in lvl 15 with his deleted dk and my cute warlock lvl 15 we always doing 0 damage to enemies xDDD

now he is already back with a new dk , same name, he is really pro know how to use dk running for exploit his best skills. a-w-e-s-o-m-e

Also many other Lucifer , Odjur , Vanityx  they´re greats but no more than frosty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...