Favorite/Strongest DK

So whos your favorite DK(s) or strongest DK(s) or just plain most skilled low amped DK(s) you have seen.

Now unfortunatly i dont have much knowledge of the lv20 DKs anymore cause i havent played on bloodylips since like October last year, but i do know some.

Lv18 division - my pick would be Deasire (hope thats spelled ok) only faught one or two fight against this person but we are right next to each other

on the rating list around rank 50 and always have really good win rates, last i saw was 11/12.

Lv20 division - Best unconventional tank goes to Slays DK, Oslo. With 200hp reg and provoke lv5 hes a given winner for this price :) 

- Best 2h sword DK goes to Frostblade, was a though 2 hander to face when he was still in lv18 division, im sure hes still though in the

20s division

- Best shield DK goes to mechatank, again i dont know to much about lv20s, but i know that atleast in the lv18s mechas DK went 100%

shield in arena, and hes pretty good.

- Unfortunatly i dont feel like ive faced enough spear DKs of this division and the few ive faced my lv18 DK have beaten. so

enlighten me with some good ones

So whos your favorite DK(s) or strongest DK(s) or just plain most skilled low amped DK(s) you have seen.

I think Demoniuks is :blush: Btw thanks Bloody for helping to make my litle dark knight so strong :give_rose:

what about legijonas ?? he is the most op 2h lvl 20 i know  from 18 lvl  i would say odjur,urazzaj,

Legijonas is strong only because of him skills of spending money on warspear  :lol: , not coz of his playing skills.

I know from forum that theirs a few ppl considered really strong, but since i dont have any personal experience of them ill leave it up to others to promote those ppl :)

Bloodylips why i never seen you in pvp cave :unknw:  You should come here more often to show others how smart you are :good:

With 200hp reg

Is it really possible to get so high a hp regen? :shok: :shok: :shok:

U sure it's without pot/scrolls? :mega_shok:

my favorite DKs

1# Deatknight

2# Rizya (Sapphire )

I didn't see any DKs playing well like this two.Mostly dks fail in arena.

Is it really possible to get so high a hp regen? :shok: :shok: :shok:

U sure it's without pot/scrolls? :mega_shok:

Im not sure if that is with potions or not, but i know Slay has 194hp reg and thats a truth ;)

For lv18 Division, Spear DK, i vote Sukai. Crazily strong dk, knows to time/use the correct skills on the right time etc. Next would be lv20 division, 2hander tranny Frostblade :P quite a good dk, seen him rape in pvp cave many times.

Most spear dks i met with my paladin, sucked. They panic pull me, giving me chances to combo/kite them. Yes, paladin kite.

my favorite DKs

1# Deatknight

2# Rizya (Sapphire )

I didn't see any DKs playing well like this two.Mostly dks fail in arena.

DK is not easy to use in arena but its not a fail. My DK wins 80% a good week in arena with only random partners, my shaman has to work to have a 80% win rate going with only partners from my friendslist.

Best DK I've ever seen is no doubt Frostblade, he beaten many good players and he tries to win PvP against anyone even if it's a +10 BD, watching him PvP was one of the reasons I made a DK.

And there's Mechatank, the best Shield-using DK, haven't seen him in PvP a lot but I can tell he's a strong one.

And I want to also give a shout out to these lv14 DKs, Demoniuks, he's just like Frostblade, if someone beats him he will not stop unless he has won, I've seen him kill lv18 people too, quite impressive,

And there's another DK named Blacklovee a.k.a. Rominita, a good DK too, she beaten lv18 rangers too.

Lv18 DK's I haven't seen yet since I'm at 19-20s, maybe drop by PvP Cave sometime.

lol thx for mentioning me

my main focus on dk is 1h and shield.

yea, he has low atk and low dark dmg (i use atk speed over dark dmg in cloak and amulet)

and I still need a higher lv spear.

But defensively, my dk has good stat combo

Here is my list.

-Frostblade: Skilled, smart and always dangerous at arena if well partnered.

-Vanityx: Best spear DK with HBO, people say spear too slow but it has high burst dmg, i saw her take down almost all hp of some best rangers in few seconds with combo doing PvP,and also when we did arenas 5 x 5 her dmg result was top many times.

-Legijonas: We did some 5 v 5 and he did it very good, he uses spadone like Frost and His full +10 defence dark shield its exclusive and if he uses Sange's trick will be OP tank.

-Odjur: Bloody is 1 of best shamans and will be 1 of best DKs lvl 20 when he lvl up, he study his classes a lot to be skilled and good geared and play his own way most of the times difrent about what all people do but im sure he will make learn all DKs something new and very usefull for themselves.

-Mechatank: He introduce my ranger at arena how annoying are dk mini-stuns when you try trap and gets bugged locked skill board or something and he block and dodge the few hits i had -_-

-Okoshaar: Saw him killing high lvl elves at crossing when was only lvl 10 and sometimes like a rambo and survived, also like bloody he will help a lot all DK community with his knowledge about game.

-Okoshaar: Saw him killing high lvl elves at crossing when was only lvl 10 and sometimes like a rambo and survived, also like bloody he will help a lot all DK community with his knowledge about game.

XD

Bloodylips why i never seen you in pvp cave :unknw:  You should come here more often to show others how smart you are :good:

is their a trick to pvp-cave? Everytime I go there I spam 1v1 request to any player/class, but no one ever aswers. And when people fight its always healers or other dps interfering raping one person 3v1. Whats the point of that? So enlighten me with the knowledge to get a better pvp-cave experience.

Best DK I've ever seen is no doubt Frostblade, he beaten many good players and he tries to win PvP against anyone even if it's a +10 BD, watching him PvP was one of the reasons I made a DK.

And there's Mechatank, the best Shield-using DK, haven't seen him in PvP a lot but I can tell he's a strong one.

And I want to also give a shout out to these lv14 DKs, Demoniuks, he's just like Frostblade, if someone beats him he will not stop unless he has won, I've seen him kill lv18 people too, quite impressive,

And there's another DK named Blacklovee a.k.a. Rominita, a good DK too, she beaten lv18 rangers too.

Lv18 DK's I haven't seen yet since I'm at 19-20s, maybe drop by PvP Cave sometime.

dont forget the gay okoshaar  :give_rose: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Supremes dk have massive dmg no doubt, but has it weakness too. He has sacrificed stats for he's dmg. Which show in he's defence. I have all the respect in the world for him and hes dmg, but I've beat him twice 1v1. Barely of course.

Frostblade is the only dk I haven't beaten 1v1, three times I've faced him, and lost all three :/ I've never faught vanityx 1v1, but I my book frostblade is no1 dk on emerald.

Out of the the dks I have faced, frostblade is the only one that was a challenge for me. Even when I was +9 labrys with ice queen gear he was still a challenge.

Just felt like sharing two nice 1h wins - these two are for you out there who believe in a strong shield wielder in arena  :drinks:

Both fights I won due to nice blocks and parry  :yahoo:

Edit: +1 upload

42033_.png

42034_.png

42244_.png

Just felt like sharing two nice 1h wins - these two are for you out there who believe in a strong shield wielder in arena  :drinks:

Both fights I won due to nice blocks and parry  :yahoo:

7k dmg with 1h is awesome nice  :give_rose:

Here's one for all you out there who goes random in arena. I don't think hassn is used to arena without a +10 healer partner. Fighting random is on equal terms, my terms  :spiteful:  (im guessing my partner had a +5 or +6 axe tops - i got killed 1 hit before hassn, my partner had 90% HP left when we won)

If you hate +10s just know they only win 80%+ cause they team up with other +10s.

42730_.png