six shadows!!

kelso34201

I am a level 16 rogue and I'm always spamming trade chat for six shadows and can't ever get enough pts for it. So for whoever sees this and needs six shadows post on here and hopefullly we can get enough people for a couple pts! Msg me ingame too my name is Ionz:) :tease:

This has been tried many times and hardly ever works. Many just dont see shadows as important when they realise what is gained by completing it ( very little ).

I Wish you luck though :)

This has been tried many times and hardly ever works. Many just dont see shadows as important when they realise what is gained by completing it ( very little ).

I Wish you luck though :)

When 3rd island comes (Not swamps) and you need to have finished shadows to do quests there, many ppl realise that shadows is important :rofl:

When 3rd island comes (Not swamps) and you need to have finished shadows to do quests there, many ppl realise that shadows is important :rofl:

And how long do you think they are gonna take bringing out that one XD

Its my only quest though so I can't really just skip it. Iv looked everywhere for another one..and swamps is annoying and frusterating..

Its the last you will find, the rest is daily quests ( blue markers. non storyline ).

The game's storyline pretty much ends there, until they bring out the long awaited isle.