server down

REAPER

every job comes with responsibilities regardless of how small or big the job is. If a nurse is on holiday there is a part-time nurse to take over. Now is being a gm a job? id like to think so since they actualy do work hard to make this game fun and get played by many. I dont see why then they cant have a back up for such incidents. No one is saying they shouldnt go on holiday but clearly they messed up and we as customers have a right to complain regardless if we can live with or without the game. How els will they learn its wrong to not have back up just incase this happens again if we dont even show we got affected. If u r not with the customers in this issue then u better make good point why u defend the gm.

Well about gm vacation, i think they shouldnt go for a holiday with all team, at least 1guy should be left on job incase of techincal problems like now :( :(

At least something like that, indeed. I have a small game-website, at least 100 times smaller than warspear, for fun, for free, for hobby. And even when i'm gone i've made some players moderator of the forum for removing all the spam... But of course they deserve their holiday.

lol the server went down on the same day that i was thinking to move to the mountain clans  :rofl:  omg i'm sorry ... i love you elves  :lol:

LoL this is all because of your sins wind :wacko:

btw i have now 2 full sets 1for heal1for dng for quests your advice really helped me up :good:

where is this servers placed? i mean eu emerald, ru rubles, sea asian? is the us sapphire placed in different with them location? why us sapphire is on, and eu , ru new and asian sea closed? maybe this servers (emerald, ru ruby, sea asian ) is in place, where was a problems with power charging? at holidays its normal. If servers got shutdown , and noone manually not switching it (boost up) again, thit not available for users.

THIS IS ONLY MY GUESSINGS. :tease: