Ranger Armor

legolasxl

Hi everyone im a rank 3 ranger . i have guardian armor and i have 100 rep to rank 4. i want a the best armor i have the money to afford i suggest. where is it? where can i buy it? how much is it? My other questions are whats the most rank we can have and who has the most rank?

Best armour for ranger is  berengar`s revenge from nadir tavern, dont buy any more armour from this point on till you unlock that shop, you will get a new armour from a boss quest further on.

The most rank is 5.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

does "rank 3 ranger" mean you're only level 3? if so it may be a while before you're able to use either the set equips or arena gear that was mentioned lol

the equips in nadir are only lvl 15. They are not the best equips. There's higher level set equpips as well as arena gear that would be better than any lvl 15 equips.

Jesus guys look at the date of the first post :bad:  it was posted when there were still "ranks" in the game not levels like there is now. :bad: