don't use bad words in trade chat

Loganxxxx

don't use bad words in trade chat

i c some ppl every time use bad words in trade chat they don't have any reason, i jest try to buy repair scroll in trade chat suddenly the idiot using bad words to me i don't no what's going on i don't say anything about him i don't no him but the idiot keep fight to me in trade chat not personal chat i don't understand y he keep fight to me really i don't understand i c him every day he keep fight some ppl using bad words all know about me am help other ppl newbies some others am happy to help others but some idiot making me a bad person i hate this kind of ppl u have no any reason don't fight other if u have any reason jest ask him her to nice not bad

keep play nice help other

People use the internet in bad ways on any platform cause they think they can get away with it. Its totally uncalled for and I ignore list all people with bad language in trade chat, even if they are talking to/about someone else. I dont have time or energi for immaturity.

s i ignore him but that idiot keep using bad words about me but am not talk anything him i jest using only one word that is noob that's all noting to use bad words about him

People use the internet in bad ways on any platform cause they think they can get away with it. Its totally uncalled for and I ignore list all people with bad language in trade chat, even if they are talking to/about someone else. I dont have time or energi for immaturity.

this kid has right :yahoo:

using bad words is just a sign of low mind  :wacko:

who use bad words is so frustrated kid 8)

No hes not crying. Its not acceptable to act like that it doesnt matter to whom. Its not acceptable and i wish their were ingame gm's who could deal temporary bans for an hour or two for these sort of immature actions. Just cause we are online doesnt mean we cant be decent and treat people like you yourself would like to be treated by others.

I cant exactly remember the qoute, but their was a man in the 1900s who researched religion who said something like this - It doesnt matters whos church you belong, aslong as you care for people around you, treat them with respect and love and you'll be in the house of god, whomever he/she/it may be.

Im not religious, and im not saying that you haft to be religous to be a good person or that religon makes people good, no. I dont believe in for example prisoners finding good in prisons turning good, no thats so cliche', if a prisoner turns good its all up to him and a personal desire to be better, see he mistakes and change and grow as a person. The rules of life are basic and you'll get far only by respecting and careing for others the way youd hope they respect and care for you.

am not cry i give respect to each one i remember my past level 1 to 15 boss quest jest counted ppl help me they r my game heroes am give respect to every person if they give respect r not i don't care about that if they r keep treat bad jest move away but my opinion is respect other don't use bad words love every person that's all and localheal i remember ur in 14 level ours first meet in lake with my dk

so

love every person respect other