Im leaving until 4.0.....

Skiney

For the update 3.3 android and ios versions where F**ked up and they got fixed ant 3.4, good but i get in game and see an awesome ice castle, it was hard as hell to beat the dragon like 20 times to get a key, Got the key and once incide i see that I have to kill 4 freaking bosses to enter inside the Castle, Once inside i see that if you dont move around like a stupid fvking tornados apear everywhere and kill you -_-. After im on my way back i realize that the damn seals to enter to ice queen are a fvcking one use items.  :facepalm:  I dont play Warspear for a week trying to get bored of stuff and have nothing tto do exept gather seals again,  :diablo: WHEN I MANAGE TO KILL THE ICE QUEEN I GET A DAMN LV5 AMULET FOR DODGE  :diablo:  .... seriously AiGrind, what the heck? Im not going back to this until 4.0.... and if i see that Ayvondiil is a weirdass island like Northland Marsh and no raise of Level cap are made... i wont play this game again, even if it means the end of my Fire Wizards Clan.

Rage quit or whatever there are times that rewards system or their quet nonsence get every player mad someday. An im sure that u agree with me in atleast something i wrote, anyway thanks and i hope u make it to 4.0.... Im sure that between 3.2 - 3.4 almost 15% of WS players left the game...

I'm sorry but ws is dead easy compared to most mmo.. mobs+bosses dont even have skills or special attacks.. Sorry to hear your frustration.. Good luck in other games.

I'm sorry but ws is dead easy compared to most mmo.. mobs+bosses dont even have skills or special attacks.. Sorry to hear your frustration.. Good luck in other games.

Оо...It can not be! You thinkone way or someone else?

I just tried snow boundaries once, did gift quest twice & tried to get key for 2 hours. Then I decided that this event sux. And these rings with 5% are basically useless. Remove 16 astral ring to use 5% ring. 5% btw would be like 10 astral. And then comes Ice queen ring, remove Acc, block, dodge,, good enchants, whatever to get 5% power which is like 10-20 only.

Last year event = good lv15 amulet(280 gold if sold to shop) & ring, good pots & foods quest rewards. Now it's just waste 10 hours for shit items. :facepalm:

Either way.. good luck skiney old friend  :(

Blue.... WHY U BECAME MC  :fool:  ???

lol even so u will always be on my top 5 Warspear friends  ;)

Thanks so much and thanks to that quote you left there im more pumped for 4.0 and my interest for Warspear may come back  :'(  I saw in a forum that u retired from game officially, i really hope they raise level cap so I can see your Blueborn on Aivondiil the first day of 4.0  :dirol:

Blue.... WHY U BECAME MC  :fool:  ???

lol even so u will always be on my top 5 Warspear friends  ;)

Thanks so much and thanks to that quote you left there im more pumped for 4.0 and my interest for Warspear may come back  :'(  I saw in a forum that u retired from game officially, i really hope they raise level cap so I can see your Blueborn on Aivondiil the first day of 4.0  :dirol:

Yes i have been mc for a while now mate.

And retiring... life is topsy turvy atm so from now on i wont be posting "retirement". Just maybe... holiday  ;D .

You never know.. you just might see blue. I Might now be full time mc but i try to keep my elf up to date. Try being the key word.

See you soon bud.