happy im back as hellzz but i need to speak whats on my mind

looneybins

I love this game an I lost a lot of good friends also made a lot of new friends if feels like so much has changed... my former mc freinds are no longer around an I'm kinda sad but life goes on n things change  :sorry:  I'm still the same looney ...but I'm a elf now lvl14 bd hellzz  I miss my old friend kza so much so if u read this e mail me ....also  I got to give a shout out to pimply aka deadeagle he's always helped me since day one I got  so much respect for u bro...n yea I'm pretty strong but its not the same because I've always been a mcoin fein but I still feel empty...  So many new faces n names I don't know were to begin n even tho b2k isn't a around there will always be a part of me were b2 k still lives in me I apologize to all I let down n also to those who got banned bcuz of my selfishness  I want to start a new beginiing here on elf side n hopefully meet wonderful people as I did on mc side  its always hard letting go  but this is a new begining an a new year an  hopefully things will get better an we can conquer mc soon  Thank you n R.I.P LOONEYBINS LOONEYBANS  I'm hellzz now. Let's do this an pm me in game I need arena partners LVL 14 an I need some good freinds have fun let's play to win

• 2 weeks later...

kza is busy.. on elgard with us. he got bored from warspear as well ;D

could u explain more about this 'elgard' if it take keiz interest,, it mean thats a good game i think

could u explain more about this 'elgard' if it take keiz interest,, it mean thats a good game i think

Well, Elgard was released about 2-3 months ago, and is a brand new mmorpg. There are alot of classes to choose between but i decided to go rogue O:-) .

Elgard:

-instead of an open world the game uses dungeons, meaning you'll have to kill enemies inside dungeons to gain experience etc.

- Doesn't cost $999999 to amplify and buy stuff O:-)

- quite confusing at start, but you'll understand it after a while.

Heres a few screenshots:

33122_.jpg

33124_.jpg

33126_.jpg

it has no open pvp, but u can challenge players for duels, arena is on level 50

there is a dungeon on level 50 that u can go thru and farm for "legendary" gears.

legendaries, nobody else in game will have the same item as yours if u get one.

mounts are available.

farming on level 50 "Hero" bosses is more fun than farming in w.s waiting for ten minutes til boss respawn  :lol:

field difficulties: normal, hard, hell and hero(can be accessed by level 50)

u can amplify gears with no money needed.

and most importantly,

GUILDS.  ;D

PICS: one of the hero bosses, this boss drops best gears.

and field waiting room with ascetic and fox xD

33137_.jpg

33139_.jpg

oh so the jerk face, A-hole greifer, got banned  :shok:  that is amazing :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

good you deserve it . I wont help you. its a fantasy game and you can treat people however you want and you chose to be a dick. you CHOSE.

instead of helping elves level around you with your elf character you blocked off an island with your level 20 MC character and killed anyone who tried to quest near you.  :aggressive:

I tried to fight you of course I lost and then you were following me around killing me and talking trash about how weak I was. no telling how many other noobs you have griefed. If you played as an MC and were fighting elfs at least that is worthy of some respect but you play both sides and greif the crap out of people as you do it.

you have revealed your true character to me and  I would rather eat a pile of steaming dog**** than help you. you should go play MC or better yet go play elgard. players with your mentality are exactly what is wrong with the gaming community today, do the rest of the gaming world a favor and quit gaming, maybe take your poisenous venom and channel it into a real life job and learn what respect truly means. I hope you get banned again.

oh so the jerk face, A-hole greifer, got banned  :shok:  that is amazing :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

good you deserve it . I wont help you. its a fantasy game and you can treat people however you want and you chose to be a dick. you CHOSE.

instead of helping elves level around you with your elf character you blocked off an island with your level 20 MC character and killed anyone who tried to quest near you.  :aggressive:

I tried to fight you of course I lost and then you were following me around killing me and talking trash about how weak I was. no telling how many other noobs you have griefed. If you played as an MC and were fighting elfs at least that is worthy of some respect but you play both sides and greif the crap out of people as you do it.

you have revealed your true character to me and  I would rather eat a pile of steaming dog**** than help you. you should go play MC or better yet go play elgard. players with your mentality are exactly what is wrong with the gaming community today, do the rest of the gaming world a favor and quit gaming, maybe take your poisenous venom and channel it into a real life job and learn what respect truly means. I hope you get banned again.

Wait.. who got banned? O.o

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and assume you are talking about looneybins?

you ok blue? */feels forehead for temperature*

uhm yes I was talking to looney.

I know your getting up there in years brother but try and keep up  ;D

you ok blue? */feels forehead for temperature*

uhm yes I was talking to looney.

I know your getting up there in years brother but try and keep up  ;D

:lol:  just lack of sleep.

This is for bramm guess what bramm too f**king bad I killed

u n killed many n ill do it again  >:D  also its bcuz of players like me that I became so good at this game its funny how u the only one complaining n I'm still working on getting my looney account unbanned so don't be surprised when I'm stalking u down  also its players like me who helped countless players like hoppzz like tylerouge an many more ..I've helped many lvl when i had looneybins..... an as far as my new bd I don't need your help hellzz is all +7 lvl 14 just starting n I finished chainless already u better pray looney never gets unbanned    n if he doesn't once I'm finished with my bd ill make a rouge max him with power cuz I have a job to buy mcoins un like you an stalk you down Ty n have a good life ..Loser bramm  8) ps...... It's only a matter of time until I'm back stronger then u ever seen looneybins or looneybans .hahaha  but then again all my characters were all +9 everything but I got income tax around the corner to invest on mcoins just for you lol beware better yet be afraid loser bramm .lol muhahaha welcome to my looney house..

derp a derp n I'm kill you n derp gangsta pimpin derp whut am rogue and derp think im tough derp n my hat is on backwards cuz whut? :tease:

please hunt me with your rogue, get looney bin back and hunt me too I would love to show you my new upgrades :diablo:

:pleasantry: dafuq u think ur legit but ur just anotha fake rollin on noobs puffin that chest . :pleasantry: