create server for brazilians?

warspearbrasil

is possible to create a server for Brazilians?

because I see the server Chuanhan VN-there are so few players so that there are more players in Brazilian sapphire, emerald and more until the sapphire.if not why not?

Actually the next most playing country is Poland after Russia. I support idea to create polish server. We have also polish section forum. But I would like to play after new factions are opened.

Actually the next most playing country is Poland after Russia. I support idea to create polish server. We have also polish section forum. But I would like to play after new factions are opened.

There is already a Russian server, and do not think there are more polish than Brazilians in the game as the most widely used language and English, and is difficult to discover who and Polish, Polish and you know who you know and I know of only Brazilians I know. to know the largest number of players from each country only if those responsible for control of the servers do a search by checking teh amount of IP servers exist in each country.

want to play on a server where there is only Brazilians, if I really wanted to play in an empty server playing on (VN-chuanhan) because I do not know where the problem of foreigners like you who only seek help when they need it and then forget who helped you one thing that does not exist here in Brazil.

I do not know why you foreigners comseguem not read a post and you're left without a critical rather than their opinion.

Oh really? Then check it.

I know about 5 or 6 existing polish forums about warspear.

And here is part of polish players

http://i53.tinypic.com/28lb51t.png

a post or topic can be created several times by the same User, it does not define the amount of players on the server.