BD

you havent even experienced the next patch yet youre making bold assumptions.

i already know, as long as defence will work BD will = WIN. thats all and fyi i dont care cuz i have all class rank 4 BD is 300 away now .

i already know, as long as defence will work BD will = WIN. thats all and fyi i dont care cuz i have all class rank 4 BD is 300 away now .

Yea, you know there coming for you...

Опубликованное фото

Don't worry,  keep the hope up, BD will "win"

Yea, you know there coming for you...

Опубликованное фото

Don't worry,  keep the hope up, BD will "win"

were talking about BD and theres a Ranger here. i dont get what ur trying to prove. i already know i can destroy people with my ranger. thanks though  :facepalm: . armor plus the redifined damage for ever class should be interesting to see how the wheel spins. but yea explain ur pic more i dont get ti

lol, that is a Barbarian doing 185 non-crit damage, will be interesting so see what happens when BD meets one.

well dance of course.. on your corpse

were talking about BD and theres a Ranger here. i dont get what ur trying to prove. i already know i can destroy people with my ranger. thanks though  :facepalm: . armor plus the redifined damage for ever class should be interesting to see how the wheel spins. but yea explain ur pic more i dont get ti

:facepalm:  he doesnt understand what were trying to say sulla. haha

there 2h sword in shop has sumin like 605 attack and the 2 1h swords add up too 450 ish minus offhand damage . i think BD need faster attack speed or a dance to increse our stats. if 185 non crit is true then damn druids are screwed.

lol. but seriously man. i feel positive for Bds future. according to kuzmitch they are gonna balance damage done by all classes so even though bds dont get to wear 2 handed weapons we get increase damage from our dual swords.

Only dual wielder can increase their damage as they go stronger in level.

I won't explain about this if any noobs ask about it

lol, that is a Barbarian doing 185 non-crit damage, will be interesting so see what happens when BD meets one.

Hm, as you can see on your own picture the number 185 is in blue, which means this is critical damage, not regular damage. I don't think the two handed weapon is such a big difference. Somewhere in the ranger damage class, but it's the slowest weapon out there.

Hm, as you can see on your own picture the number 185 is in blue, which means this is critical damage, not regular damage. I don't think the two handed weapon is such a big difference. Somewhere in the ranger damage class, but it's the slowest weapon out there.

blue damage means skill damage, not critical. critical has ! mark.

blue damage means skill damage, not critical. critical has ! mark.

Oh yes, that's what I meant, I confused it a little bit, my bad. But the thing is, we can't tell anything from that one picture. I'm just worried when seeing such high damage that the defense is still not working, hope I'm wrong.

I hope rogue and BD are as strong as barb or any other class,  doubt it will really be overpowered like we hype.

about damage,  kuzmitch said stats were Changed on all classes and damage balanced out, most probably everyone has increased damage,  if so bosses will be stronger.

bd and barb gets a lot of physical defence from chain armour but less magical resistance so if druid attacks they do a lot of damage since druids does magic dmg.lets just hope all the class r balanced and none are overpowered.

You all look at barbarian but there is another character in screen with high damage without using skill

Опубликованное фото

Look at Morzovy.

I don't think it's barbarian too, but a forsaken class with 1h weapon. Maybe barbarian will deal a lot of damage by skill, but BD without skill of 2 weapons.

Its rogue or barb, rogue i hope Опубликованное фото

or it`s the damage mob is dealing to him.

I think its a barb wearing chain armor and 2h sword.

Hmm really cool. I think the damage come from him if we look closer to his swinged sword.

Makes me more curious to the next update...