bladedancer pvp

Pliskin

Thank you for following this   

1. 1. Thank you for following this

• please look at the top post on page 1 for all the past info
    • i will update videos and such in future
    • tune in for ranger tournament!

Has it happened already? [glow=red,2,300]My 900th post[/glow]

yes and yins Wins. I dont know why no video, i think because pliskin beat by SUPERMETAL YINS.HAHA.

18k mcoins is the reward??  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: damn! i should have took it seriously and not in rush if i knew thats gonna be the prize for the winner  :diablo: :diablo: damn you chris!  :cray: :cray:

really 18k mcoins? wow that's big... :diablo:

CRIS??? make another tournament "BD TOURNAMENT EVOLUTION.."

Sounds good right? :aggressive:

Machote: 20k on Yins as final winner.

Poley: 20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Vcut: 20k on herself as final winner.

Kiyomi: 20k on Vcut as final winner.

Ladyseth:20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Yvain:20k on Vcut as final winner.

Shadow:20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Show me the money!!! :clapping:

new style of this coming soon!

no more elimination just rankings list

example.

1. Yins

2. Pliskin

3.Syntoot

3.Vcut

5.Tpain

5.xxpinoyxx

5.ambriel

5.maxevil

and so on from the past tournament list till the 16th place filled. then i make list after 16 for new memebers

the reason the numbers are 1 2 3 3 5 5 5 5  are supposed to be 1-8 but syn and vcut must fight to detirmine #3 & 4 and the 5s

you need to beat the person whos name is above you when your number is not the same as anyone to move up

so all i would need is to beat yins 4/7 to take his place

and anyone can move from bottom to top

the only fights that must be 4/7 are for the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th spot fights

the rest are best of 5

this is for fun and a more challenging way to do a tournament in my eyes

only fights are official if you have enough people i know to tell what happened if i dont see

film as many as we can ill be editing videos to make larger ones of all the fights instead of single fight single video i am just lazy

new style of this coming soon!

no more elimination just rankings list

example.

1. Yins

2. Pliskin

3.Syntoot

3.Vcut

5.Tpain

5.xxpinoyxx

5.ambriel

5.maxevil

and so on from the past tournament list till the 16th place filled. then i make list after 16 for new memebers

the reason the numbers are 1 2 3 3 5 5 5 5  are supposed to be 1-8 but syn and vcut must fight to detirmine #3 & 4 and the 5s

you need to beat the person whos name is above you when your number is not the same as anyone to move up

so all i would need is to beat yins 4/7 to take his place

and anyone can move from bottom to top

the only fights that must be 4/7 are for the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th spot fights

the rest are best of 5

this is for fun and a more challenging way to do a tournament in my eyes

only fights are official if you have enough people i know to tell what happened if i dont see

film as many as we can ill be editing videos to make larger ones of all the fights instead of single fight single video i am just lazy

Tpain and Vcut Maybe they both will move up.... ;D

;D I just notice that Ambriel Is really strong if she take this competition seriously

Also If she have the right gear and all +10 well....Maybe she even can take Yins place

I know She would move up to...... ;D

I think Tpain should be in 2nd place because he was the only one to win against yins. Then plisk and so on.

i beat yins like 2-3 times already(even tho we barely do pvp when i was still playing) its all bout luck lol,

Each person will have 1chance to fight for their rise in rank before being put down.

And same other way. If vcut and syn fight and want me i must fight yins before whoever takes third can Challenge me.

If you lose in defense of your spot you can not fight for it back till you defend against another

It may sound confusing but ill have a points system to help

If you try to take someones spot and lose you will have to wait till someone challenges you and if you win you can try to move up

Each person will have 1chance to fight for their rise in rank before being put down.

And same other way. If vcut and syn fight and want me i must fight yins before whoever takes third can Challenge me.

If you lose in defense of your spot you can not fight for it back till you defend against another

It may sound confusing but ill have a points system to help

If you try to take someones spot and lose you will have to wait till someone challenges you and if you win you can try to move up

wait wait wait,so you mean there is no eliminination on this tournament? i dunno if i get it wrong but its like ur just alining bd's from 1 to 10,lol or should i say weak to strongest,and even youve been in the weakest spot(no. 10) you still have a chance to bcome the top 1? for example you win in a lottery and u bought like 99999999 mcoins and made ur gears all +10s,is that it? so no elimination? correct me if im wrong,and yea your right,its kind confusing :wacko: btw im kim's bf now,we both share this account so i dun need to create a new one  :friends:

Unless you're a Warlock.

Then you are the Boss.

ahah yea,warlock is kinda boring,bcoz its toooooooooooooooo OP,u dont really need a high amp gears on warlock,u just need 5 trap and 5 fear lol,

i Should rephrase this... its Not. Tournament its a season like in arena ranking

Except you have to beat whos above you to move up

vcut lets fight now, zzzzzz, dont depend on ur time only, depend on both side, ur confusing men.. im waiting. 3:14am php time.

depending only on "my" time??? if im depending only on "my" time i should be the one that pming you,but in our case your always the one whos pming me and asking "lets do it,lets fight,now now"  :unknw: :unknw: everytime your asking me its my internet connection's peak hours so its very laggy,thats why i told u yesterday if u want,lets fight 6am-8am in our country so both side are not lagging,then u told me u cant bcoz u need to go to the church,and about last night,i waited for u,its 2am when u pmed me,then we agree on something,then u log off,i keep waiting for u,but its already 2:30am so i went to sleep(i thought ur not coming back) so its not my fault,if ur going to log off last night,u should have say a word :unknw:

• 1 month later...