bladedancer pvp

Pliskin

Thank you for following this   

1. 1. Thank you for following this

• please look at the top post on page 1 for all the past info
    • i will update videos and such in future
    • tune in for ranger tournament!

would u blame me? what will u feel if you lost to an important match just bcoz ur so in rush and want to do it w/o thinking? i know its my fault,but i explained it,im quiting and im leaving tomorrow,and what will you feel if someone told you  just bcoz i didnt wait for him? just bcoz the video's is not on hes youtube account? if he dont need me on "hes" youtube account,then i dont care too, and when he said "I thought you would kill him at least once" are you gonna happy about it? specialy when you done and lost the match w/o thinking but too late to realized that you shouldnt rush,you should wait,hes like challenging me on that last part,and even he didnt say that,im still planning to fight him in tourney or not before i quit. that's all,self satisfaction i guess.

i dont blame anyone kimbo its just weirdo anyway , i hope u do great in ur new job and i wish you all luck i could wish :)

i dont blame anyone kimbo its just weirdo anyway , i hope u do great in ur new job and i wish you all luck i could wish :)

hehe thank kathi,i have to admit,im just really pissed off right now,i lost to a important match,and im quiting lol,so can u imagine how im feeling right now? :tease: i still want to pvp those participants and some bd's ingame,but i think its just a dream now, :lol: i was expecting a round robine way in the semi's but i think chris want's to stick in last man standing rule,so im just gonna challenge him in a unofficial match. :drinks:

look at everything you said.. "because im not ready" what about when youre ready its the only thing that matters to you... is you

And as for syntoot. I saud sunday cause we did many pms and it was supposed to happen today but hes busy too and weekend but i guess you only look for anything to use in your crapp shooter (your mouth)

Good point kathi

look at everything you said.. "because im not ready" what about when youre ready its the only thing that matters to you... is you

And as for syntoot. I saud sunday cause we did many pms and it was supposed to happen today but hes busy too and weekend but i guess you only look for anything to use in your crapp shooter (your mouth)

:facepalm: :facepalm: how many times do i need to say it,i cant wait till tomorrow,and the only time my net connection is stable was morning,and how bout you? why are you being so mad like that huh? just bcoz i uploaded the video's on my youtube account? that only matters to you? that's why your being like that? :facepalm: i talked to syntoot,and he told me he want's hes match earlier bcoz hes using pc that time,thats why he wants it to happen that time,u see were not rich,we dont owe a computer and our country dont have fast internet connection,and on this game,gear's+fast connection matters,so i understand syn if he want a match all of a sudden,and your telling me he told you that hes busy too? i dont think so,when did he told you that? i think he told you that bcoz hes not using computer anymore,thats for sure,coz he told me sunday was too long for him. :unknw:

Why do you talk so much. You never make sense you must be bi polar and also you got eliminated on Your own fault i know its all about your time schedule not anyone else :D

:facepalm:  drama.. kiss and make up.. send out a hug.. give em your fav teddy bear... lick em up the side of the face... move on and get over the small things that are just not important at the end of the day.

:facepalm:  drama.. kiss and make up.. send out a hug.. give em your fav teddy bear... lick em up the side of the face... move on and get over the small things that are just not important at the end of the day.

i was being quiet waiting for my match then after my match,until he start with this

You're so full of shit about uploading, well, whatever

I don't Need you on my youtube

Good riddance

You like to do your own thing i get it

I thought you would kill him at least once

Good thing u didn't take my bet of 100

hes mad bcoz i uploaded the video's on my recently made youtube account lol,which i only made bcoz of this tourney lol,and im not planning to use it anymore  :unknw:

Why do you talk so much. You never make sense you must be bi polar and also you got eliminated on Your own fault i know its all about your time schedule not anyone else :D

u didnt even answer why your being like that  :facepalm: and im not blaming anyone on my lost, i moved on,i just want a match with you,thats all  :unknw: self achievement i guess,wether i win or lose,

u want less talk?k then ,

you....me....want.....match.....k?

there you go  :give_rose:

So i should do my tournament when others are at the best time and not at all mine

pliskin,i even told you the night before you posted the line up that i will start the match as soon as i know who my opponent is,and you just said "ok you wont know till a.m." or something like that,thats all you said to me,even tho i said im gonna start as soon as blah blah..u should have told me to wait for you before i uploaded the video's,coz i didnt know that,thats all that matters to you. :unknw:

So what i want to say is stop kim.

First you get mad about 10k vs 40k saved already

Then non stop blaming and bringing all your problems on me

You think my job is paperwork?

Thanks for assuming anything about me because you sure gave some laughs

Go away if you're going to Quit

So what i want to say is stop kim.

First you get mad about 10k vs 40k saved already

Then non stop blaming and bringing all your problems on me

You think my job is paperwork?

Thanks for assuming anything about me because you sure gave some laughs

Go away if you're going to Quit

first of all i didnt get mad bout that 10k issue,i was just disapointed and we should have fixed it if u just talk to me that time,but when u pmed me,i was doin something irl so i was afk,but then few days passed u pmed me and i thought we were gonna fix it that time,but u just told me what u want to say and u log off after u finished,u didnt even wait for me to speak, :facepalm: 2nd thing is,i maybe blamed you few times(even do i cant remember and i dont have time to review my posts) but doesnt mean i wanted this to keep going,u can ask some people we knew ingame how i wanted to talk to you but since its not a "girl" thing to do,i didnt,so yea if u think thats my fault then ill accept that,3rd thing is i didnt expect or assuming that your job is literaly paperworks,i was expecting that ur doin ur job/research/or what so ever,i didnt know ur actually at work :wacko: and i was kidding on that post,4th was ok,just gluck on your match,thats all

Like i said if you want pvp ill be on in less than 45minutes

nvm,im about to sleep now,10:30pm here and i need to wake up early morning,i already told my chars. new owner to pvp with you on sunday and he said ok,so sunday it is,

well sorry you have to go all of a sudden when i'm free obviously you have never heard of a "graveyard shit" but im sure with your new job you will learn what its like not to demand people to do what you want and not give a care for others times or anything they say. unless of course youre trying to a become a b*itch of a boss which i can see easily happening if you get a fraction of power. considering everything.

your answer about youtube because obviously you have no common sense.  you could have at least named them to be same as others i have made or youre too concerned with yourself and this became your tournament all of a sudden without noticing how much you hung your giant ego all over this entire thread

bye

dont reply unless you log in and prove you're not a cheap scared ass. you know your char hits harder than mine one only needs to see your links

and ♥♥♥♥ you for everything

you didnt for one second realize how i wanted this to be one peice instead all you did was think of yourself and rush everything you ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥

anything else? :unknw: its funny how you called me "cheap scared ass" coz i was thinking the same bout u earlier, :lol: since u really insulted me already with your junk/N words(even tho i didnt use any on my posts coz i dont talk like you;)),i think i will say out loud my thoughts bout that "random" drawing thing,can i ask u something? how can we know that u really done that in a random way,i mean do you have a proof that u only took that record once? how can we know that u didnt record it several times just to get your ideal line up? i mean what a coinsidence,i got the tough one(which i know since our simple argue is getting deep thats why u really wanted me out if this) and you got the easy one(so easy access to the final,horay!) u knew that there is a possibilities that in somehow i can beat u,and u knew theres a HIGH possibilities that Yins can beat you(which i believe also) and as the audience expected,its you againts Yins to the final,so yea u win on getting through,i dont have a proof either on my doubts but one thing is for sure, "there is a possibility" that u can manipulate the drawing,im not bitter,im.not mad bcoz i lost,but im telling these bcoz this is my way of answering your junk/N words.i was saving these words/thoughts until if ever i beat you thats why i challenged you,but i guess its just a dream now,so ive said it.

so yea those are my thoughts,u can either react or remain silence,but plz,if ur going to react,do it in a nice way or w/o junk/N words,as i said,i dont talk like you,im not good at it and i can see your very comfortable on it.

if i wanted it fixed i would have just made a list and made u fight ( ASK YINS OR SYNTOOT ) yins firstly and i sent u a pm ill put it here if you insist since u have time to post sorry i wasted my time with my music and random theatrics but its not my fault you knew you would face him and im not sure i was going to beat ambriel she hits harder than you and yins if i wanted fixed WHY WOULD I FIGHT A DOUBLE +10 DOOM CRIT ENCHANTED ENEMY

others wanted me to fix it so u fought yins last round not this round

im not a fool but you are like fighting with a brick wall

if you dont like it thats your own humble opinion, oh i said humble oops

if i wanted it fixed i would have just made a list and made u fight ( ASK YINS OR SYNTOOT ) yins firstly and i sent u a pm ill put it here if you insist since u have time to post sorry i wasted my time with my music and random theatrics but its not my fault you knew you would face him and im not sure i was going to beat ambriel she hits harder than you and yins if i wanted fixed WHY WOULD I FIGHT A DOUBLE +10 DOOM CRIT ENCHANTED ENEMY

others wanted me to fix it so u fought yins last round not this round

im not a fool but you are like fighting with a brick wall

if you dont like it thats your own humble opinion, oh i said humble oops

lol its just a thoughts,as i said i dont have proof either,and i also said "our simple argue is GETTING DEEPER" so im not talking bout the whole tourney line up,im just talking bout that last bracket,oh well,good thing u pmed me,thats all im waiting,a private talk/chat,were not supposed to be like this if you done it before >:D but yea,thanks for ur pm,really appreciate it,and i understand,were having the same feelings thats why i keep posting here, :blush: k chris,im still sad i wont be able to pvp you for the last time, :cray: i already deleted warspear on my phone so this is really goodbye, :drinks: :friends:

;D Final match Yins-Pliskin or Syntooth should do it 5 times to proof The best BD.... :yahoo:

correction theres no letter H on SYNTOOTH. damn, im not a teeth, :(. hahahaha.. by the way theres an author here who loves to write a book  :lol: :lol: :lol:

correction theres no letter H on SYNTOOTH. damn, im not a teeth, :( . hahahaha.. by the way theres an author here who loves to write a book  :lol: :lol: :lol:

im definitely sure that your talking bout me syn,and so what? can you please review the posts first before you comment something sounds like provoking/teasing?  :facepalm:

Rare crystal for the winner , i know its useless now

But its only for simbol of the best blade

How its sound  :blush:

hope i can do it !

34448_.png

34449_.png

pliskin please on now im wasting money just too pay in computershop just too wait you. we talked about this. you are 1hour late. im not rich like you with computer in home. zzzzzzzz how long i will wait? i have class later. i mean review. damn.

i said today! Friday in ur country, mine saturday! I said later. I talked with u 9am ago! U said ok! I wait so long! U should log on at game not here in forum... Sigh! :(

i said today! Friday in ur country, mine saturday! I said later. I talked with u 9am ago! U said ok! I wait so long! U should log on at game not here in forum... Sigh! :(

Oi syn you evil girl.. got you down to 52hp on our last pvp  :) . I want to setup a private pvp with you, your a hard one to catch online.

Oi syn you evil girl.. got you down to 52hp on our last pvp  :) . I want to setup a private pvp with you, your a hard one to catch online.

evil *boy. he's a guy lol. he was Jepogi the barb(got scammed and deleted). Uragonz's(banned for scamming) brother. from way back  ;D