bladedancer pvp

Pliskin

Thank you for following this   

1. 1. Thank you for following this

• please look at the top post on page 1 for all the past info
    • i will update videos and such in future
    • tune in for ranger tournament!

Yins 4- tpain 3 i lost round 1 Video somehow but ill all came down to tie breaker

Very close

Videos soon

I told u yins will win tpain, but he will loose against

Chris :D

Chris best bd on Us Eu and Ru :D  :yahoo:

I told u yins will win tpain, but he will loose against

Chris :D

Chris best bd on Us Eu and Ru :D  :yahoo:

i dunno about that but ill try not to waste your gold  :aggressive:

;D I feel like Yins Use 2 dagger.......See his attack speed....Crazy fast

And he have low attack then tpain.....Yeah im sure he has 2 dagger........but it just my guess

But i probably think that yins connection is better then Tpain.....

Coz Tpain usually attack slower then yins....Its not really about dagger or sword

Next round I guess it will be

yins-pliskin

Sytooth-Vcut  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

:shok:

Yins vs me, only 1 thing i can say,you got a insane net connection  :diablo: as you can see on the video's i keep pressing my skills and he always got me first(specialy on hamstring) damn!  :sorry:  well,i guess my "luck" is not with me today,good fight tho  :give_rose:

Yins vs me, only 1 thing i can say,you got a insane net connection  :diablo: as you can see on the video's i keep pressing my skills and he always got me first(specialy on hamstring) damn!  :sorry:  well,i guess my "luck" is not with me today,good fight tho  :give_rose:

:shok: U already do the tourney.....Trolololo ;D

:shok: U already do the tourney.....Trolololo ;D

yea,i only got morning to have my fastest connection(using VPN+broadband) but i guess Yins net is faster than mine i mean waaaaaaay fasterrrrrrrr!  :lol: :lol: and as i said,i only got 2 more days left(so 1 day left now) then ill be busy,so i dont want to wait,.

You're so full of shit about uploading, well, whatever

I don't Need you on my youtube

Good riddance

You like to do your own thing i get it

I thought you would kill him at least once

Good thing u didn't take my bet of 100

Youre so full of shit about uploading well whatever

You like to.do.your own thing i get it

i forgot your email address lol,ill tell you ingame why im on a rush.

EDIT: nvm,i can see your so mad,so ill tell it now,im quitting the game asshole,im on a rush bcoz i got this new job gonna start tomorrow,and the sched. are insane so i wont be able to play anymore,i got someone to give my account tho.someone who i can trust with my characters(Vcut,Comics,and others).hes very close to me,and i know him in real life.so yea hes gonna be the new owner of my chars. now are you happy? and thanks for keeping me waiting to make our argue settled,but you just dont want to talk,so k fine,nice memories.bye chris.

i thought your wise enough to know the difference bout our net speed,if your an observant youll notice that on my video's specially when u keep your eye on my skills panel,i pressed it,but its not working.

chris,machote pmed me yesterday,he said he want us to see in a match,i mean wether i lose on yins or win,lets do it now while im still playing.

cmon chris,lets do it,i dont want to quit the game w/o fighting you,its been a long time since we fought,so do this as a favor  :pleasantry:

hey cris lets fight today, i mean now, i wish u can read this. please on now.

ofcourse he can,hes online here in forum,i wonder why hes quiet :unknw: maybe hes doin paper works  :lol:

U got it if ur on when im ready

well,if thats the conditions "when your ready",i dont think were gonna have that match,im asking you earlier ingame,and you said your at work,you even told syntoot that your gonna fight him sunday,but im leaving tomorrow,so i guess its impossible,oh well,i can tell to the new owner to do it for me,so yea sunday it is,you vs him,....

i wonder why u have time to do pvp at cave againt's some mcs,instead of fighting syntoot or me,oh well,i guess your really busy,lmaooo :rofl: :rofl:  so sad u cant even do my last wish before i leave :'(

well,if thats the conditions "when your ready",i dont think were gonna have that match,im asking you earlier ingame,and you said your at work,you even told syntoot that your gonna fight him sunday,but im leaving tomorrow,so i guess its impossible,oh well,i can tell to the new owner to do it for me,so yea sunday it is,you vs him,....

i wonder why u have time to do pvp at cave againt's some mcs,instead of fighting syntoot or me,oh well,i guess your really busy,lmaooo :rofl: :rofl:  so sad u cant even do my last wish before i leave :'(

Lol kimbo i can see much provocance in ur posts , and u wonder why chris gets mad on you?...

Lol kimbo i can see much provocance in ur posts , and u wonder why chris gets mad on you?...

would u blame me? what will u feel if you lost to an important match just bcoz ur so in rush and want to do it w/o thinking? i know its my fault,but i explained it,im quiting and im leaving tomorrow,and what will you feel if someone told you

You're so full of shit about uploading, well, whatever

I don't Need you on my youtube

Good riddance

You like to do your own thing i get it

just bcoz i didnt wait for him? just bcoz the video's is not on hes youtube account? if he dont need me on "hes" youtube account,then i dont care too, and when he said "I thought you would kill him at least once" are you gonna happy about it? specialy when you done and lost the match w/o thinking but too late to realized that you shouldnt rush,you should wait,hes like challenging me on that last part,and even he didnt say that,im still planning to fight him in tourney or not before i quit. that's all,self satisfaction i guess.