bladedancer pvp

Pliskin

Thank you for following this   

1. 1. Thank you for following this

• please look at the top post on page 1 for all the past info
    • i will update videos and such in future
    • tune in for ranger tournament!

:blush: Vcut How many Resilense u have?

i cant tell my stats in an on going tourney,i hope you understand  :blush: :blush:

i cant tell my stats in an on going tourney,i hope you understand  :blush: :blush:

:pleasantry: Just Wanna know how many resilense u have...U can messege me too if u want :blush:

all u need to know is really that pinoys not a bad bd

kim obviously had Athena Ares and Zeus him self the great aegis bearing son of Cronus

to give Apollo the deeds to bestow Vcut with amazing parry and dodge luck

if you dont agree you're a fool

my point if you dont see the beauty in warfare like this its called

Heroic duel

its like all armies stand beside and let their champions settle a feud that would else take thousands of lives

I wish only they made a monk class

"Hand to hand, tis' the basis of all combat" - Grey fox (ninja) - MGS

which is extremely awesome in my opinion

Vcut, i want to make another bet, but just with you.

The bet would be 100k on you wont win the tournament ( no matter who wins, if u dont win the tournament, i win the bet). I sold some sign sets today and got some extra gold. If u win, i have to give you this 100k + 20k from the other bet.

Im crazy like hell and i love risk  :wacko: :wacko: 

Tell me if u take the bet.

Vcut, i want to make another bet, but just with you.

The bet would be 100k on you wont win the tournament ( no matter who wins, if u dont win the tournament, i win the bet). I sold some sign sets today and got some extra gold. If u win, i have to give you this 100k + 20k from the other bet.

Im crazy like hell and i love risk  :wacko: :wacko: 

Tell me if u take the bet.

lol,thats a big challenge you made,and its like you already got 80% chance of winning coz you only said that "if i dont win the tourney" so there's like 3-4 more bd's to compete,and they are tough as hell,how bout this? since i made it in round 3,how bout let's have a bet who ever my opponent is?, like if i win or lose againts him,how's that huh? i made this challenge in a random way and in an individual pick, coz i still dont have idea who will i face in round 3 of this tourney.and by the way,if you really love "risk" you should have accept my 70k(my self bet) plus the 40k more from my friend,right? lol,and just to make it clear machote,its not 20k(the one you said 100k+20k) its 60k remember? coz 20k from me and 20k from eish,and another 20k from Jhuzt/Yvaine. :) so,are you gonna accept this challenge or what?,

kim idk about you but that was the most confusing heart*heart*heart*heart* i ever reaD

huh? what do you mean? machote challenged me in a way that he got more chance of winning,its like me vs all,that's only my point.

lol,thats a big challenge you made,and its like you already got 80% chance of winning coz you only said that "if i dont win the tourney" so there's like 3-4 more bd's to compete,and they are tough as hell,how bout this? since i made it in round 3,how bout let's have a bet who ever my opponent is?, like if i win or lose againts him,how's that huh? i made this challenge in a random way and in an individual pick, coz i still dont have idea who will i face in round 3 of this tourney.and by the way,if you really love "risk" you should have accept my 70k(my self bet) plus the 40k more from my friend,right? lol,and just to make it clear machote,its not 20k(the one you said 100k+20k) its 60k remember? coz 20k from me and 20k from eish,and another 20k from Jhuzt/Yvaine. :) so,are you gonna accept this challenge or what?,

Yeah, if u win, i will pay 20k to you, 20k to Kiyomi and 20k to Yvaine. Im not a scammer(you know me long ago), so u can be sure i will pay.

But, I offer u  another bet. I though u were so sure of win, so, why not accept my bet? Its so simple, ur sure of win ( if no, u wouldnt bet for yourself as final winner), if u win, u will take my 100k (+20k to you and your supporters),  but if u lose i will take 100k. If Yins wins, you, and the other ppl have to pay me 20k each, ofc.

70k? No, that bet is closed. This is a new bet. Do u take the challenge?  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yeah, if u win, i will pay 20k to you, 20k to Kiyomi and 20k to Yvaine. Im not a scammer(you know me long ago), so u can be sure i will pay.

But, I offer u  another bet. I though u were so sure of win, so, why not accept my bet? Its so simple, ur sure of win ( if no, u wouldnt bet for yourself as final winner), if u win, u will take my 100k (+20k to you and your supporters),  but if u lose i will take 100k.

70k? No, that bet is closed. This is a new bet. Do u take the challenge?  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

lmao,i didnt i even said im very sure that i will win this tourney :unknw: :unknw: , if your basis on thinking that is bcoz i bet on my self,well what would u expect? im a participants,do you expect me to bet on my opponents? lol,those other who bet here is not in the tourney except chris(if hes serious on hes bet).so i have my rights to bet on my self lol, so NO,i wont accept your challenge,as i said above,its like me vs all and that will give you a very high chance of winning lol,

i cant bet cause i already paying winner but kim u should take machotes 100k bet all he says is u lose tourn not any win

exactly lol,there's still a few fight's to win the tourney,and those remaining bd's are tough,saying if i lose to this tourney mean's hes betting to anywho who win lol,its all vs me  :wacko:  my only chance is to win this tourney which is unknown or should i say very low chance,its not that i dont believe on my character,but its bcoz its not fair for me  :unknw: :unknw: maybe ill accept hes challenge "if"(in anyhow) i made it to final,and its 1v1.

my point is,its like hes just waiting for someone to kick my ass in this tourney and BOOM! bye 160k! but on my side,ill struggle a lot just to win this "challenge" he made.

exactly lol,there's still a few fight's to win the tourney,and those remaining bd's are tough,saying if i lose to this tourney mean's hes betting to anywho who win lol,its all vs me  :wacko:  my only chance is to win this tourney which is unknown or should i say very low chance,its not that i dont believe on my character,but its bcoz its not fair for me  :unknw: :unknw: maybe ill accept hes challenge "if"(in anyhow) i made it to final,and its 1v1.

:pleasantry: Im agree With Vcut On his decided to bet or not

On his tourney there are still tough bd such as tpain and yins....

And both of them got high amp.... :pleasantry:

my point is,its like hes just waiting for someone to kick my ass in this tourney and BOOM! bye 160k! but on my side,ill struggle a lot just to win this "challenge" he made.

yea,and read this  :blush:

lol kim u sound so sure to bet 60k on urself to win but cant accept a bet youll lose 100k? sounds like a challenge

dont count me out i got very lucky today 6 ups if u combine the 2 charms i needed

lol kim u sound so sure to bet 60k on urself to win but cant accept a bet youll lose 100k? sounds like a challenge

dont count me out i got very lucky today 6 ups if u combine the 2 charms i needed

can you please review the bets? theres 60k on me bcoz eish and jhuzt bet for me,but i only bet 20k for my self,how bout you take hes challenge since ur a participant too, instead of pushing me to take hes challenge  :clapping: :search: :wacko:

EDIT: or how about this chris,ill make it 150k againts you, i can make 200k if you want and if that's the rules/conditions,same rules/conditions like machote's challenge,if you lose in this tourney then i win,and if you bcome the champ,you win,how's that huh? sounds fair to you?

dont you get it? its a BIG risk to take, u cant blame me,im betting to my self and hes betting to everyone,once ive been kick/lose on this tourney "anytime" he win,wether i lose in elimination or in final,he still win,but me,i NEED to be the CHAMP just to win againts him,and how long is that huh? how hard is that? how many more fight's to do that huh?,wow,just wow,did someone get my point here?if you want,u can take machote's challenge chris,since i rejected it,its free now  :give_rose:

this competition is for winner of just this tourn. its not for king/queen bd

whoever wins is just winner of prize

bet all u u want but machotes 100k was in fact my 100k

this competition is for winner of just this tourn. its not for king/queen bd

whoever wins is just winner of prize

bet all u u want but machotes 100k was in fact my 100k

i get your point,and betting 100k is fine,but the condition's are not,i only accepted he's 60k challenge bcoz he picked an individual player which is Yins and since im a participant i accepted it,but this time hes picking everyone againt's me,and i dont think that's fair.is it?

Lol that battle between u an ambriel was intense especially last battle. Itreally scared me :blush:

I actually thought u were gonna die then and i was like : nooo don't die or else i wont win my 20k :blush: 

you were really lucky there. :good:  gl on the next few battles

kim i never got those videos

does it really matter if its in your youtube account or not? you can just add my video's url to your playlist so its still compiled, u have no idea how long it takes me just to upload it,it cost me almost half day  :cray: :cray: and uploading it again in email....?  :wacko: i wish i had internet connection like you...im only using VPN(i dunno if you heard of it) plus the internet on my country sucks.

if being in your youtube acc. really matter's,i think i dont have a choice but to rematch with xxpinoyxx,this time,you take the video. :unknw: :unknw: i tried to send it to your email,but 1 video cost me like 4 hours already. zzzz so i cancelled it.

does it really matter if its in your youtube account or not? you can just add my video's url to your playlist so its still compiled, u have no idea how long it takes me just to upload it,it cost me almost half day  :cray: :cray: and uploading it again in email....?  :wacko: i wish i had internet connection like you...im only using VPN(i dunno if you heard of it) plus the internet on my country sucks.

tattoo broadband 4g or wifi dsl kimmy  ;D

:shok: Pliskin Have nice tecnique i see....Ambriel have 2 doom and pliskin still beat

;D Well Ambriel got noob resilense on 1.2.3 i think....Pliskin got 4 crit on ambriel :wacko:

watched the video's chris,nice fight!  :drinks: damn,is it always like that? i mean i never played in a fast connection,when im doin that "agro+ham" i always get's a bugged screen,my char. remain's on my position(place where i used my agro),that's why we called it "flying ham", :rofl: :rofl:

Lol that battle between u an ambriel was intense especially last battle. Itreally scared me :blush:

I actually thought u were gonna die then and i was like : nooo don't die or else i wont win my 20k :blush: 

you were really lucky there. :good:  gl on the next few battles

It wasnt luck, was Orange Captain power, he was keeping his secret weapon for the last fight.  :lol: :lol:

Nice battle, grats Pliskin.