bladedancer pvp

Pliskin

Thank you for following this   

1. 1. Thank you for following this

• please look at the top post on page 1 for all the past info
    • i will update videos and such in future
    • tune in for ranger tournament!

i bet 300k on plisk against yins  :bomb:

300k??!!!! :wacko: :wacko:  100k is all the gold i have, thats why i only can do some 20k bets, im poor  :'( :'(

If u still want to bet for Pliskin as final winner, i accept the bet, 20k for Yins as final winner. (If Yins or Pliskin dont win, the bet would be canceled, ofc)

Lets make this funnier  :lol:

Bets allowed?

I bet 20k gold on MC side for Yins(sorry guys/girls, but hes amped like hell) as winner. If anyone wants to accept the bet, say ur winner.

Remember just on MC side, i have no gold on elf.

ill take it,20k on mc,ill bet for my self ofc  :blush: :blush: but being the champ will be the problem,can we change the rule? like if i or yins win when we face each other at the tourney? :rofl: i had a practice pvp with him just now,hes not that tough,our score is 2-3 and yea he wins,coz i fcking forgot to change my regen rings to carved rings(accu rings) so yea he dodged my first ham and for bd vs bd,missing his first ham is a big loss,well,good thing its just a friendly match,so will u take it? 20k if i beat yins at the tourney?(if ever we faced up)

EDIT: can we make it 50k?

ill take it,20k on mc,ill bet for my self ofc  :blush: :blush: but being the champ will be the problem,can we change the rule? like if i or yins win when we face each other at the tourney? :rofl: i had a practice pvp with him just now,hes not that tough,our score is 2-3 and yea he wins,coz i fcking forgot to change my regen rings to carved rings(accu rings) so yea he dodged my first ham and for bd vs bd,missing his first ham is a big loss,well,good thing its just a friendly match,so will u take it? 20k if i beat yins at the tourney?(if ever we faced up)

EDIT: can we make it 50k?

20k on vcut.  ;D

20k on vcut.  ;D

its 40k or should i say 70k now machote,will you accept it? :blush: cmon,lets make this a lil more interesting  :yahoo:

I dont know why id be considered to win firstly

Since im the only one pretty much not +10 dooms

And funny how some people dont have gold to pay reasonable costs and attempt guilt trips

But have money to bet

its 40k or should i say 70k now machote,will you accept it? :blush: cmon,lets make this a lil more interesting  :yahoo:

As i said on my last post, 100k is all the gold i have, thats why i cant accept ur 50k bet, and i just want to have fun, no make me more poor  :cray:

So, the bets are:

Machote: 20k on Yins as final winner.

Poley: 20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Vcut: 20k on herself as final winner.

Kiyomi: 20k on Vcut as final winner.

Ladyseth:20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Yvain:20k on Vcut as final winner.

Pummy: 20k on Xxpinoyxx as final winner. (needs to be confirmed)

kuzmithc hv ranger i think

:unknw:

the god kuzmitch have all what prefer and personal weapons like kuzmitch´s staff  post long long long time ago in screenshoots  :lol: 

the god kuzmitch have all what prefer and personal weapons like kuzmitch´s staff  post long long long time ago in screenshoots  :lol:

;D Wew hope she come to sapphire...and Be invincible  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I dont know why id be considered to win firstly

Since im the only one pretty much not +10 dooms

And funny how some people dont have gold to pay reasonable costs and attempt guilt trips

But have money to bet

do you want to take this somewhere else chris? try me, :mega_shok: i just said 20k on "MC" right??

As i said on my last post, 100k is all the gold i have, thats why i cant accept ur 50k bet, and i just want to have fun, no make me more poor  :cray:

So, the bets are:

Machote: 20k on Yins as final winner.

Poley: 20k on Pliskin as final winner.

Vcut: 20k on herself as final winner.

Kiyomi: 20k on Vcut as final winner.

Ladyseth:20k on Pliskin as final winner.

okay since u only mentioned bout u betting on Yins and i took it,so the bet will be between u and me right? but how bout the other's? whos gonna pay them if they win? :wacko: so if ever,im betting 20k on my self plus 20k from eish againts you,so thats gonna be 40k from u(if ever i win) right? and if we lose ill pay 20k and eish will pay the rest :drinks: just want to make it clear :good:

EDIT: i just got pm from my friend Jhuzt/Yvaine she said she wants to bet 20k more for me  :yahoo: so that count as 60k,do you agree or what machote?

Yeah, if u are the final winner, ill pay 60k (20k to each one bets for u) . If Yins wins, all the ppl who bet for other char should pay me 20k each. And if Pliskin wins I should pay 40k (20k to Lady and 20k to Poley).

Idk if all the ppl wants to do the same, for example, if Vcut wins, idk if Poley or Lady will pay 60k.

Please, all who bet, clear if u only want bet against me, or u want to bet agaisnt all. If you only bet against me, the other ppl wont pay any money to you if you win the bet. If you dont say anything, the bet is just against me.

Ok the betting system just got confusing?

How about sum up all the money.

Then whoever the winners are: split it.

E.g. 100k in total

And then the winners are me poley vcut as they guessed right.

33k each.

You, Poley and Vcut cant be the winners, cause you bet for Pliskin and Vcut bet for herself.

Hahaha now we all know there's no arguing with you unless you're RIGHT

or else you're "done" and wont hear another word please don't cry who u fight considerng most of round 2 is +10 dooms

(Please insert any uncalled-for rage comments below thanks)

Yeah, if u are the final winner, ill pay 60k (20k to each one bets for u) . If Yins wins, all the ppl who bet for other char should pay me 20k each. And if Pliskin wins I should pay 40k (20k to Lady and 20k to Poley).

Idk if all the ppl wants to do the same, for example, if Vcut wins, idk if Poley or Lady will pay 60k.

Please, all who bet, clear if u only want bet against me, or u want to bet agaisnt all. If you only bet against me, the other ppl wont pay any money to you if you win the bet. If you dont say anything, the bet is just against me.

nah,i wont take their bets,im just taking ur bet,so for me,its only about u and me,so we wont have any problem on paying issue's, its up to you if your gonna take their bets or not.

P.S: do i look crying? im just here to take Machote's challenge/bet,and if your talking to me(which i know you are) please do it directly,its not a "man" thing to do. :drinks:

(Please insert any uncalled-for rage comments below thanks)

I'll try

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should replace pliskin with yins he's the new Juggernaut

LOL the man thing to do was try and talk to you in game but your ass won't realize how dumb the situation is. And if I wasn't talking to you directly why did the last post say YOU

My bet is the first place prize

Ill let your ego swallow that one

ego huh? well,shes not the one who cant let a 10k discount from a friend even tho ur right on selling it in a cheap price,but she already explained it,she wasted 140k for bunch of runes/crystals and get nothing,so shes just expecting something on her "LAST" 100k gold.

LOL the man thing to do was try and talk to you in game but your ass won't realize how dumb the situation is. And if I wasn't talking to you directly why did the last post say YOU

you can do it in a "quote",yes u did pmed me,like once? or twice? should i always keep my eyes on the game?,cant even do a quick break or eat sumthin?,I WAS FCKING AFK! and when i tried to reply ur off,and dont expect me to find you on your "characters".

Oh so I was right putting that part about rage comments it appears

Bottom line since u insisted on me talking here about it

Step one I have given 5k discount per pack already and you asked for a total of 130-140 worth for 100 which was a steal at 110k

Step 2 I said can't do it

Step 3 telling me I should have consideration for you (considering the fact I had given free to so many people and not asked a dime or future expectations) and how its a fact u worked so hard for gold n got nothing from runes.(apparently I'm a game developer or control your luck)

As if a couple rune packs will do any different than trying +10swords)

But yet got +10 swords ur so poor

And to close this out this is the

Bladedancer pvp topic not vcuts anger hour

Here comes new bidder.

My gold on Xxpinoyxx aha 60k gold.

Lets make it thrilling...

The bets are 20k, im poor  :rofl:

If u are in, ill add ur bet against me.

Bets list is in page 6.

This betting thing getting out of control better each person takes a bet enemy and they bet on fights...

example :yins vs pliskin

me and machote bet 20k,

if yins win machote gets 40k

if pliskin wins i get 40k

confusion denied :P  :yahoo:

OK Thief I bet 20k on Xxpinoyxx

so if yins win machote gets 60k

n if pliskin win poley gets 60k

n if xxpinoy win I get 60k...

Guess its clear  :bomb:

OK Thief I bet 20k on Xxpinoyxx

so if yins win machote gets 60k

n if pliskin win poley gets 60k

n if xxpinoy win I get 60k...

Guess its clear  :bomb:

Confuse me more plz pumpum  ;D

Oh xD sorry I was confused  :pardon:

If Yins win Machote gets 40k( 20k frm poley n 20k  frm me)

If Pliskin win Poley get 40k ( 20k from Machote n 20k frm me)

If Xxpinoy win I get 40k ( from both of u )  :shok:  :clapping:

Oh xD sorry I was confused  :pardon:

If Yins win Machote gets 40k( 20k frm poley n 20k  frm me)

If Pliskin win Poley get 40k ( 20k from Machote n 20k frm me)

If Xxpinoy win I get 40k ( from both of u )  :shok:  :clapping:

Haha nuuuu ,look get a bet enemy (a person who will bet. against you)

Like pvp 1vs1  u bet 1vs1

:search: No need to be war chat...All of U are a good BD

Let see who will be the best..... :search:

Good Luck :drinks:

Agreed!

+1 :drinks: