lv 14 help

gzgrrzk

Right how on earth can I get the highest heal on lv 14, maybe a list of equips or something. Love to see what u post,

Try to those who help

Use the staff you get from the genie-quest and put a dull astral crystal in it. That already helps :)

Of course theres' a lot expensive stuff to get, but i don't think that's what you want. Maximizing equipment for a level is only interesting when you want to stay that level for a long time. For example there is the "good signet"-ring with 13 moon and 13 astral...

Edit:

Don't forget; in level 15 you can buy a staff for arena points (5400) and when you finish the chainless-quests you can buy 'cheap' a bg-armor and hood at lenar shop with setbonus! And also an amulet :)

I stayed 16 for a very long time because i didn't had nice high-level items ;) I farmed a lot in these days, but received nothing. CC-items were the highest items to reach for me, but getting CC took a long time. Then swamp got introduced, and in the first week i received the guiding thread armor :tease: