[2019.09.05] Contest "Landscapes of Arinar" 2019!

2s9GLVe.jpg

Dear friends!

It's time to step away from the computers, leave your cozy homes and explore the world outside! If you like taking pictures and you know the place which reminds you any Warspear Online location, you have a big chance to win stunning prizes, including many, many Miracle Coins!

All you have to do is to take a picture of yourself in a place that resembles an in-game location.

It’s easy to take part in the contest:

1. Create a topic here, in this forum section. Its title should be the name of your character and server.
  2. Upload a picture of a real landscape, a place or a building, which are similar to the objects in Warspear Online.
  3. Upload a screenshot of the matching in-game location.

IMPORTANT! Please, carefully read the photo requirements below before taking a picture for the contest.

Photo requirements:

• We accept only photos made for the contest. One participant can provide only one photo.
  • Shot must have a date and scripture “Warspear Online” written on any surface (sheet of paper, tablet screen, sand, wall, etc.). NOT EDITED!
  • Explicit content is prohibited.
  • Editing size, filters, contrast and brightness is allowed.

Meeting these rules increase your chances to get a winning place and receive prizes!

What are the prizes?

• 1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins
  • 2nd place: 7 500 Miracle Coins
  • 3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

Audience Choice Award: 3 500 Miracle Coins. And encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

When to take part in the contest and get prizes?

We are accepting pictures, starting today till September, 23, inclusive. After approving and collecting all entries from our forum, we will post them in an album on Facebook where everyone can vote till September, 30. Photo with most “likes” wins the "Audience Choice Award". We will announce the winners of the contest and give prizes on October 1st!

Remember to have fun, pay attention to details and be ready to take your best shot!

Good luck, everyone!
AIGRIND

Edited by Akasha

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to post my pic asap.

Only BRs took part in the competition until now (i will be one more xD)

Good luck to all

Edited by Zeusthegod

5 hours ago, Zeusthegod said:

Im going to post my pic asap.

Only BRs took part in the competiotion until now (i will be one more xD) Good luck to all

Yup, they're everywhere! Good luck!

:true_story1:

Would be nice if all photos could show the hand holding the paper with WS and date (like some people did)

I see some edited photo (collage) which doesnt prove that picture was taken by the contestant.

Just saying tho

Edited by Zeusthegod

57 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

What if I forgot to include the Warspear sign on the photo?

Then you can't participate, I'm sorry 😥  Today is the last day to post, there is still time to take a new one!

On 9/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, Akasha said:

We will announce the winners of the contest and give prizes on October 1st!

*cough*

Edited by Zurp