[2019.09.05] We are looking for talents. Final results!

Akasha

news_cameraman_660х360.png

Hello friends!

Finally, we're going to announce results of our video contest! We had a hard time deciding the winners this time, fanny fact - while some of you managed to send over five videos with no spoken comments, others did speak about everything else but gameplay. 🙂 It took us a long time to go through all videos and pick the best ones.

In order to be fair to everyone, we had to stick to the rules! And because of that, we decided to reward 3 winners who met all requirements with true success! If you didn't win this time, we really advise you to read the rules more carefully next time! Congratulations to the winners:

1st place, glorious 15 000 Miracle coins and 10 Seeker's Stamina elixirs go to lallouss - Guardian vs Snorlar

2nd place, precious 10 000 Miracle coins and 7 Seeker's Stamina elixirs go to KesOficial - Tw Sea easy (Tutorial)

3rd place, great 7 000 Miracle coins and more 5 Seeker's Stamina elixirs go to Starshinee - Labyrinth of kronus: bosses

We want to thank every participant and supporter for your entries! And if you take pictures, don't miss the chance to grab a prize in the new contest "Landscapes of Arinar" 2019!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

3rd place, great 7 000 Miracle coins and more 5 Seeker's Stamina elixirs go to Starshinee - Labyrinth of kronus: bosses

I won third, thank you, I'm very happy ♡ ^^

@Starshinee @KesOficial Congratz to both of you awesome work and fun videos bq16.gifbq16.gifbq16.gif

@Akasha thank you akasha heheh i forgot your real name honestly bq21.gifim always glad to be part of video contests

good job to all who participated also and thx for warspear team bq44.gif

@Akasha i didnt wana be pushy but it just crossed my mind maybe u sent it to the wrong person the prize heheh because i didnt receive it on my paladin bq68.gif

34 минуты назад, Akasha сказал:

You should receive your prizes today!

Now, those who didn't win have a new chance to join the latest contest "Landscapes of Arinar" and get prizes here! Good luck!

Foi o que pensei depois de ler tudo isso. Se você for demitido (Deus não permita), na Sibéria, temos vagas para o cargo de professora de jardim de infância. Bem, ou em casos extremos, um domador de ursos. Estamos esperando por você, mas está frio aqui, estoque de coisas quentes.:dirol:

Encontro você no aeroporto Sheremetyevo:biggrin:

и хай Бетмен задохнется от ревности...

Edited by акм

On 9/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, акм said:

we have vacancies for the position of kindergarten teacher. Well, or in extreme cases, a bear tamer.

tx.png    aren't both the same adorable thing? )) God forbid indeed, I might never return from Siberia!

Edited by Akasha