Pve Pally For New Player

Cyix

Just looking for a pretty decent pally pve build for a poor person im new cant afford much and im like lvl 12 atm i havnt used any skill points cuz i really didnt know what to get i guess i wanna be a magic pally everone says thats good but they never talk about skills and what to get so any help is greatly appreciated.

It helps but im looking for more skill help he doesnt mention what skills to lvl up first and what to max for a magic paladin this is why i made this post.

Id also like to kno what weapon i should be using when lvling up also i tried asking ingame and pming high lvl pallys but kinda got ignored lol....

I just know the chosen starter zone is pretty hard i dont wanna have much trouble pretty much why im asking.

3 hours ago, Zurp said:

Max heal and fetter. Aura 3/5. 

this ^ not needed much

1 hour ago, Cyix said:

And this is pve correct ? Cuz im not rich enough for pvp yet they say its stupidly expensive.

Purify 5/5

Fetter 5/5

Aura 1/5

Aggression 1/5

Heal 3/5

i know most people would tell u go 5/5 heal and 3/5 aura but u wont need that when you lvlup

u said pve so im sure u wont stay low lvl forever and u its not that much effective having aura or heal at low lvl wont make much difference

when you reach lvl18+ ask again here ill tell you which expert skills to get depending on how ur gona progress in game bq5.gif

what server ur playing on?

about gear if u can survive till lvl17-18 u can find very good cheap gears for pally

pally gear arent expensive nor the accesories can get gd cheap magic stuff, weapons also go with 2handed hammer magic as 1st stats, if it has vampiric stat on it its better, when you become high lvl this build u need:

vamp+critic+magic build

I play on sapphire i havnt lvled the pally up yet im asking here first cuz reset books are costly so i dont wanna reset.

So i guess magic mace it is cuz thats all u get from those quest boxes.

And for skills so max purify then lvl heal? Cuz map 2 is pretty rough without a heal my druid can barely quest with 230 magic dmg. @lallouss

Edited by Cyix

If you still didn't put any skill points yet, 5/5 Heal is good for questing and for higher level PvE. 3/5 Purifying is good enough, since your main task isn't dealing damage.

And of course lastly 5/5 Fetters by level 18.

As for gears, just get the gear you get from quests and gather up gold, if you have enough, you can buy lvl15 gear from dealer, they cost around 500 gold a piece. If you have more, you can buy 2 pcs lvl15 chainless league gear from nadir when you get there, but of course you need to finish chainless league reputation first. Those will keep you going till lvl18-20.

You can also invest in a lvl13 weapon with "none" parameter so you can resell it when you're done with it. They are normally stronger than quest weapons.

I'm not always active on forum and I don't always see new posts, sorry for late reply. But you can pm me in game, and I can help you with more info on gear and stuff. Name is Gladiator.

Edited by Gladiator

• 4 months later...

İf u play pve paladin delete it before too late.What can u do with paladin at pve? İf u build support paladin go play druid , priest or mage they have better sup skills... İf u build tanker pala wardens still better class.Whats paladins for İTS  big question.

4 hours ago, crnoss said:

İf u play pve paladin delete it before too late.What can u do with paladin at pve? İf u build support paladin go play druid , priest or mage they have better sup skills... İf u build tanker pala wardens still better class.Whats paladins for İTS  big question.

the paladin is for tanking, its not neccessary when u want play a role play the class better at it. because if we talk like that no lv20 barb would go to tank in dg because deathknigths at stuff of that range of level are better as  tanks (even tougth the barb's stoneskin buff since at that lvl u can only lvl it up to 3/4 and the block dosent get high eugth), let the diversity grow and also the lowplayed classes be played in way to make it rise again

warden can be better than a paladin to tank stuff but the paladin deals more dmg and has multiple ways to not only help himself to survive, but the entire party

1 hour ago, lore said:

the paladin is for tanking, its not neccessary when u want play a role play the class better at it. because if we talk like that no lv20 barb would go to tank in dg because deathknigths at stuff of that range of level are better as  tanks (even tougth the barb's stoneskin buff since at that lvl u can only lvl it up to 3/4 and the block dosent get high eugth), let the diversity grow and also the lowplayed classes be played in way to make it rise again

warden can be better than a paladin to tank stuff but the paladin deals more dmg and has multiple ways to not only help himself to survive, but the entire party

ı dont know you talking about which game bro but ı didnt see a paladin tank since kronus dg.

1 hour ago, lore said:

warden can be better than a paladin

and u proved my words go build warden better up to you.U changed profile photo btw lore old one was better.