Dark Shield trick, must-read for PvP/Arena DKs

Shitzo

So I was just experimenting with Dark Shield and one cool thing I've found out is that when you use Dark Shield on your defense set then go to 0 defense it doesn't affect the damage absorb by Dark Shield.

Meaning, before a PvP or Arena you can go full defense set with Shield then use Dark Shield and quickly change to your Resilience and PvP set, this way you get to keep Dark Shield at good use while using the right PvP stats.

Yahoo... Defense buff would be still on even changing any armors, good sange! But its not trick maybe its just tips hehe... It works in pvp cave too :)

First, use full def set, use darkshield skill then quickly change using resillience sets for pvp :)

Well you gotta be quick, with devs lowering arenas hold time its not that easy to change all items back before arena starts and if you go random your partner might be confused/thinking you are AFK before you have time to move. Also def is not bad eitherway i got a decent 40.4% reduction from physical. But it could be useful if your partner is aware of what youre doing.

Well you gotta be quick, with devs lowering arenas hold time its not that easy to change all items back before arena starts and if you go random your partner might be confused/thinking you are AFK before you have time to move. Also def is not bad eitherway i got a decent 40.4% reduction from physical. But it could be useful if your partner is aware of what youre doing.

Yup, though this could also be useful for 2H users, if they got a +10 Heroic Endurance Shield sitting in their bags before arena starts they could get a big boost on Dark Shield.

• 2 weeks later...