[2019.09.04] Game servers restart

Peony

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

UPD: Servers are running!

Dear players!

Tomorrow, 05/09/19 at 09:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to short-term maintenance works.

The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

Can you guys insert cheat mode into game? For example , type "ILOVEPEONY" IN info chat we will receive God Mode 😅😅. Just for fun. Don't take serious. 😅😅. All my gold in this character name I used of forum. 

39 minutes ago, REAPER said:

They actually added extra lag for some people. Maybe you are lucky and be one of them. 

The only reason why there is a maintenance in first place is for you to have a better experience. Keep such comments to yourself, being negative even about good things helps neither of us.

2 часа назад, REAPER сказал:

They actually added extra lag for some people. Maybe you are lucky and be one of them. 

They have their own vision of the development of the game. Criticism of what has already happened will not help; earlier it was necessary to write proposals before decisions were made. :dirol:

6 hours ago, Akasha said:

The only reason why there is a maintenance in first place is for you to have a better experience. Keep such comments to yourself, being negative even about good things helps neither of us.

Imagine thinking that comment was serious.

I understand a bit late to reply to this topic but wanna know why castle heal pots dont work with barbs heal skill combat fury ? Plus not too sure if thy gonna work on dk reserves too. 

28 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

I understand a bit late to reply to this topic but wanna know why castle heal pots dont work with barbs heal skill combat fury ? Plus not too sure if thy gonna work on dk reserves too. 

They don't work on dk reserves anymore indeed, because none of those healing skills suit the conditions of the lifeforce pot: this pot enhances healing skills which use Magic Damage in order to work (Shaman or Druid's healing, Charmer's, Priest or Necro's and so on). 

Dk's reserves now depend entirely on the Health Regeneration parameter: in fact it increases the ammount of HP regen and speeds up the Regeneration rate.

Barb's fury depends instead (if I'm not wrong) on the % of your max hps (Almost like the Pala's new skill) hence it is not affected by the potion.

I'm attaching here a topic where someone else has explained it in a more detailed way. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

They don't work on dk reserves anymore indeed, because none of those healing skills suit the conditions of the lifeforce pot: this pot enhances healing skills which use Magic Damage in order to work (Shaman or Druid's healing, Charmer's, Priest or Necro's and so on). 

Dk's reserves now depend entirely on the Health Regeneration parameter: in fact it increases the ammount of HP regen and speeds up the Regeneration rate.

Barb's fury depends instead (if I'm not wrong) on the % of your max hps (Almost like the Pala's new skill) hence it is not affected by the potion.

I'm attaching here a topic where someone else has explained it in a more detailed way. 

But they work with pala skills

6 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

But they work with pala skills

They work with his main healing skills, because that skill depends on magic dmg. The expert one that increases a percentage of HPs shall not work with that pot. 

Just now, Higgings said:

They work with his main healing skills, because that skill depends on magic dmg. The expert one that increases a percentage of HPs shall not work with that pot. 

Its works, seen that in arena plus 60% pots used by non healing classes like bds and druid secret links with real low cd fills u up back full hp in 2 secs. Not complaining but just checking coz mc have a disadvantage over here. 

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

Its works, seen that in arena plus 60% pots used by non healing classes like bds and druid secret links with real low cd fills u up back full hp in 2 secs. Not complaining but just checking coz mc have a disadvantage over here. 

The pot increases by 60% every healing skill (magic damage based) received. If a BD uses the pot there, he will see a Priest or a Druid's heal increased in effectiveness by 60%.

Druid's link depends on the difference between the druid's HPs and the other player's HPs. The fact that it insta healed depends also on how improved is the skill (if at 4/4 the effect is basically instant, indeed). The pot shall not work in that case, but since I am not sure about this, perhaps @Peony or @Akasha might check for you a bit more closely. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic