Seeker

Sealynxn

I would like to suggest a change in the new skill "inner rage". Well come on, it makes no sense for any candidate to gain damage and lose 35% of maximum life, since most of the time he is not a tank, nor can he be. My suggestion is to turn this skill into a unique searcher skill and make it a great potential in the game. Tip: Starting a damage amount skill based on the candidate's lost life could "take away" a permanent amount of damage for anyone with that character ability. Good balance calculations are not mine, but to get a sense. Assuming a skill is the way I said it. The skk loses 15% of its maximum life to gain 12% more damage. Thus, a candidate with 4700 HP and 1k damage will lose 700 health and gain 120 damage. Getting 4k HP and 1120 damage. Of course the calculations are illustrative, who will define the balance of all that is aingrid itself! Thank you for reading

13 hours ago, Sealynxn said:

I would like to suggest a change in the new skill "inner rage". Well come on, it makes no sense for any candidate to gain damage and lose 35% of maximum life, since most of the time he is not a tank, nor can he be. My suggestion is to turn this skill into a unique searcher skill and make it a great potential in the game. Tip: Starting a damage amount skill based on the candidate's lost life could "take away" a permanent amount of damage for anyone with that character ability. Good balance calculations are not mine, but to get a sense. Assuming a skill is the way I said it. The skk loses 15% of its maximum life to gain 12% more damage. Thus, a candidate with 4700 HP and 1k damage will lose 700 health and gain 120 damage. Getting 4k HP and 1120 damage. Of course the calculations are illustrative, who will define the balance of all that is aingrid itself! Thank you for reading

Inner rage skill is mostly pvp skill dude ... which make seeker very strong in pvp 

3 часа назад, Kamisama сказал:

Inner rage skill is mostly pvp skill dude ... which make seeker very strong in pvp 

What?:facepalm:

15 hours ago, Kamisama said:

if you really dont know power of seeker in pvp then you are just newbie XD 

• 2 weeks later...

Seekers are vulnerable in pvp. No stun and no def. Harad Shield is good for pve for map 2 and 3 for defense. Other than that, it's a buff skill. Back to the topic, Inner Rage, "good for pvp". It's another trashy skill with no purpose. You'll be dead before you get to land an auto hit. Every class can kite or nuke seekers easily. You go to arena and use disappearance while your partner get constantly stun until you attack so they can smoke check your ass.:looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 3 months later...