Ohayo ! (hi ?)^_^)Y

midgeedoo

;D hello ? im just new in this game can u please help me to undrstand the environment of the game, circulation, etc, im midge, and playing US-sapphire i need many guides :( sometimes quest cant see in map and im kindly asking others but ,they telling they dnt have time for noobs. and simply snob me, :(  my account name Zmidgeedoo and Cmidgeedoo rouge and warlock, thanx a lot veterans.! *salute

Hello  :friends:

I've got a mini-guide to you. Yellow ! says that there is a quest qiver.Grey ? is information what to do (or something) .Yellow ? is when you done everything needed in quest and you can and it.For you, nice information is ,,When you dont know what's up with quest, or where is it, just go Menu-Quests-Show on Map"  .I hope you enjoy this game :)

Sorry, but im from EU-Emerald  ;)

;D hello ? im just new in this game can u please help me to undrstand the environment of the game, circulation, etc, im midge, and playing US-sapphire i need many guides :( sometimes quest cant see in map and im kindly asking others but ,they telling they dnt have time for noobs. and simply snob me, :(  my account name Zmidgeedoo and Cmidgeedoo rouge and warlock, thanx a lot veterans.! *salute

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i can grow you,i can give you money, anything, just come 2 elfs, sa... you will come to the good  people? i :dirol:

thnx for mini Guide mister,, i will try it later. :) no issue if ur emerald i just wanna say thankyou again . . :")

.HELL NO !! i dnt like free, iknow i can earned golds by myself anyways thnx then. im fine .:)

thnx for mini Guide mister,, i will try it later. :) no issue if ur emerald i just wanna say thankyou again . . :")

.HELL NO !! i dnt like free, iknow i can earned golds by myself anyways thnx then. im fine . :)

maa maaa , then you can try my way... no this is imposible :D, my way is luck base, for ex: i make 3k from 1g, 45k from 0g... first i buy a 3k staf with 1g... then i drop ice queen ring, now i have 50k and a fairy costume :D cutee

:D yes, at lvl 1 first day on warspear i get 3k gold staf with 1g :facepalm: , after lots of people come 2 me and say : - want gold?  and i: i.... :o why? am.. a.. then evry day one guy come and give me 3k, another 1k, another  5k WTF, i was happy but whats wrong :crazy:

or just US-s. is full of nice guys :blush:  love you, US-saphire :blush:

elfs are good mc bad, when i start mc, i see that ...dumy then i was gone, at elfs all was green, light, beautyful :D mc have powerful skils but elfs powerful gear... or... i hope 2 be that :facepalm:

elfs are good mc bad, when i start mc, i see that ...dumy then i was gone, at elfs all was green, light, beautyful :D mc have powerful skils but elfs powerful gear... or... i hope 2 be that :facepalm:

Elven quest complexity = Easy mode

Mc quest complexity = Challenging

Elven landscape = Beautiful and easy to navigate through. (Which is why i chosed to play as en elf 3 years ago)

Mc landscape = harsh, confusing, landscape ( after playing as an elf for 2 years i decided to switch to mc side, havent been on elf ever since)

So yeah.. I guess that's why most players decide to play as an elf, due to the landscape and the essy quests.

32465_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i can grow you,i can give you money, anything, just come 2 elfs, sa... you will come to the good  people? i :dirol:

good ppl ha any char u have i can beat bro 8)

Beuty is in the eye of beholder. Elfs just strike from far, and if strong opponet nears, run like a coward. Hell no, do or die is the way of bladedancer.

agree, i leave my life on elfs,all my acc with full items for mc, i make a rogue :D and i love mc now... why?  :facepalm: