SMS Payment for Philippines and other countries in South East Asia.

Kimimaro100

DO you want to add SMS Payment for Philippines and South East Asian Countries?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. DO you want to add SMS Payment for Philippines and South East Asian Countries?

• Yes.
    • Totally Yes

MOL is already a good way to buy mcoins with. there are thousands of cyber cafe/internet shops that sell it as long as they have the Load Central logo.

i dont know but i dont trust Filipinos buying mcoins thru sms, ive seen lots of pinoys who hacked mobile phone credits using network bugs/tricks. im pretty sure theyll be able to do that too on mcoins sms.

Easy way to get a credit card- Union Bank Eon Card/RCBC MyWallet visa card

( both only needs 100php and photo copy of your ID to avail one )

MOL is already a good way to buy mcoins with. there are thousands of cyber cafe/internet shops that sell it as long as they have the Load Central logo.

i dont know but i dont trust Filipinos buying mcoins thru sms, ive seen lots of pinoys who hacked mobile phone credits using network bugs/tricks. im pretty sure theyll be able to do that too on mcoins sms.

but what about filipinos living in provinces traveling make me sick

but what about filipinos living in provinces traveling make me sick

well im in the province as well and buying mcoins thru MOL isnt a problem to me, i dont have to go to the mall to buy. the internet cafe 3 blocks away from my house sells it,  its really impossible if internet shops that sell Level Up cards dont sell MOL points coz they are both sold thru Load Central.  :unknw:

Mol Points are sold through coupons or cards?

prepaid MOL points not yet available. heard theyre releasing it soon tho  :yahoo:

first question. are you a Filipino?

what you just said now is a racism statements , the bug tricks that you are talking about yes I can say its illegal, however the globe telecoms also do something fishy. according to the news the Globe telecoms didnt make their texting cost lower, even that the Phil. government approved the law that texting cost must be 0.50 cents(im not sure if its lower than 50 cents) but still their amount cost for texting is 1 peso!

Imagine how many Millions they got by not Following the laws in texting cost??

so can you blame this filipinos who do bug tricks?

and according to the news, the owner of the bug tricks is A korean national, though his staff are filipinos...

Im not pure pinoy but I feel bad that you have give a bad statements about filipinos , i suggest before you give some bad statements about pinoys, try to do some more research so you will know what is really happening.....

well im in the province as well and buying mcoins thru MOL isnt a problem to me, i dont have to go to the mall to buy. the internet cafe 3 blocks away from my house sells it,  its really impossible if internet shops that sell Level Up cards dont sell MOL points coz they are both sold thru Load Central.  :unknw:

prepaid MOL points not yet available. heard theyre releasing it soon tho  :yahoo:

in general the Load Central is not very popular in Phil. so expect that only few provinces can have this.. and sometimes they dont have mol points..

What I am saying here is ITS MORE CONVENIENT IF WE GOT SMS PAYMENT THAN TO USE MOL POINTS

ofc you can get mol points via card online banking etc... I discuss it earlier I don't want to repeat it again.....

I remember  I purchased using this MOL points but i have to wait long to received it, but if we got SMS payment,

NO much waiting to received Mol

NO hassle going to malls

NO hassle finding those Load Central retail

no need for online banking

cause only few people can do online banking purchased :facepalm:

None of you play our server.It's still  vaccant and i do rarely see any Asian players.

SMS payment can promote more players so players in S.A. pearl can increase...

S.A. pearl just started recently, don't expect a rapid players joining the server,,

however I believe SMS payment can really help to add more players in S.A pearl...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...