introducng jobs

elmtime

should job system be introduced in game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. should job system be introduced in game?

• yes
    • no

now a days earning gold  has become quite a headach. When u get good drp u fight tooth n nail to get da fair price. Markets hav gone crazy 1 repair 11k omg . Farmg lost its shine. N ppl who sel mshop items making gold lik miser.quest giv just enough 4 repair. Plz its time now to introduce job system in game. Some rpg games already hav dese job system of earning gold. These jobs dnt giv exp points . In these a player spends certain amount of time doing work as he/she chooses frm avaliable option. For example , subzero player has earned 10k gold for killing 100 wild boars or player patahhati has earned 15k gold for helping 15 different people. Etc. Jobs lik these and as such helps nt only player himself but also others.low levels in such system wil get helpd even before they can ask. I hope others can giv more suggestion

Sure why not, but easy on the rewards there - 10k for 100 boars is way to much gold. Right now we got dalies requireing 50-70 kills to finnish and the reward is like 200 gold. But the idea is good, it would be nice with job classes or side specilization that only benefits PvE play. But I also think devs have alot of other priorities before wee get to this point.

prices hav already increasd. And mainly due to market. Just to increase average price of an item ppl for example put 1 repair scrol at 11k. Which automaticaly makes a genuine player put da avg price. Its basicaly scaming. U can check wat i said any day.gold is hard earnd 2 hours worth effort lands avg of 2k gold .if u farm solo for spheres. Job system wit make it easier 4 ppl w/o mcoin facility a relief. N nt on dat job system includes a vast range of activity. Which wil make dis boring game intresting. Every1s status says dat dey r bored or r nt playing nw. Job system givs ur effort da pay. Eg, staying in tavern for two hour wil earn a player 150 0 gold. In dis way more ppl wil be engaged in activity.nw a level 20 player is idel. He wil atleast utilize his time. And trust me al wil lik it . Another example as i hav already mentiond that player wit get gold 4 helping questor. Such jobs can be attachd to quest such dat only when quest is complete helper wil recieve reward depending on da quests difficulty.n number of people helped at a given time. Request can be made via dealer where requestor may os may nt be askd for a smal fee.

I totally agree we need more ways to get gold but what is already at the time of aigrind help people and not only to them. My vote is yes for sure.

I am Subzero and for example I don't earn 10k but 2x 200k per month it tooks me two days.  ;D

I agree earning system is some shit coz we can't get a lot of gold without farm shit moobs.

Devs should change it. Good IDEA Elmy !:)

The market will take what a willing buyer will pay for anything...  Other than just killing animals and turning in to sell the drops for others to pay and use or just selling it straight out cheap to the dealers. A few years ago we used to pay for help ie bosses and daily's etc.. some higher lvl players would help for free as well.  It's all up to what you want to make of the game. I'm sure if people want to make such happen and high lvls who need gold to amp etc.. trade chat usually works or developers should make a "help wanted" chat for those needing help. All kinds of possibilities could come from this...  That's my two cents

Dvstate 

thanks a lot 4 ur time guys. I wil lik to point out dat helper doesnt recieve gold 4m questor but 4m game itself  rewards. And its preety exciting .i find many low levels cryg 4 help and many ppl do help them. Help wil be more intresting when u gt rewarded 4 it

prices wil increase job or no job. Just dat wit job u hav a source of earning gold. Also it wil make game more intresting. Plz do ask ur self wat u do al day wen u r level 20. U just grumble n ultimatly quit bcoz dere is nthg to do. Doing same quest again and again and geting exp when ur level stays same has no point. U can just sit in town. Chat etc why waste on repair then. C ask every1 and ask urself wat u do. Job is entirely different frm ur dailies. Its more vast n hav a huge possiblity. Nw to be frank wit u or wil u nt do job to earn gold if it were to be introduced. Plz to look at bright side. Doing a job wont bore any1 its always fresh. Im tryg to make game intresting. But if u thinj its usles. Den plz do suggest wat a level 20 player do. Plz if ur answer is negative do giv me ur suggestion. Idc abt prices going up or down when i have a source of earning gold.. I hope i hav made myself clear

The market will take what a willing buyer will pay for anything...  Other than just killing animals and turning in to sell the drops for others to pay and use or just selling it straight out cheap to the dealers. A few years ago we used to pay for help ie bosses and daily's etc.. some higher lvl players would help for free as well.  It's all up to what you want to make of the game. I'm sure if people want to make such happen and high lvls who need gold to amp etc.. trade chat usually works or developers should make a "help wanted" chat for those needing help. All kinds of possibilities could come from this...  That's my two cents

Dvstate

First Dvs post at forum!!!!!!! Wellcome to the real world  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Whos the real ♥♥♥♥♥ elmtime or elmond? Is elmtime=elmond?%)

This game soooooo boring when compared to my new game...ws needs a complete change over or it wont survive long !!