if u black and play ws pls speak up

Thingxkid

SPEAK UP :yahoo:  wanna stop feeling like in the only African American playing ws SPEAK UP IF U DON'T U GONNA SEE THESE :aggressive: lol jk jk but speak up

SPEAK UP :yahoo:  wanna stop feeling like in the only African American playing ws SPEAK UP IF U DON'T U GONNA SEE THESE :aggressive: lol jk jk but speak up

thingxkid there r ALOT of black ppl in this game about 50% of my friends r, but some don't have forum accounts.  ;)

You're also black  :blush:

U f**king racist motherf**ker i hate people like u :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: i get pissed of coz u say "i am a perfect WHITE man" and u also wrote "WHITE people built the world" "black people helped alot (sarcasm)" u are probrably one of these ku kuks clan "Klan" members. arghhh  :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo:

i am white and i dont care if my best friend is black or white, we're all humans :friends: :friends: :drinks:

U f**king racist motherf**ker i hate people like u :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: i get pissed of coz u say "i am a perfect WHITE man" and u also wrote "WHITE people built the world" "black people helped alot (sarcasm)" u are probrably one of these ku kuks clan "Klan" members. arghhh  :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo:

i am white and i dont care if my best friend is black or white, we're all humans :friends: :friends: :drinks:

I can't believe you let erikalt get you this mad. That's what he\she wants.

Please read the rules before posting. You can end up being IP banned from this forum.

i get banned for telling people not being racist?  :facepalm: :shok:

Stop being racist ,OK? .Then all who hates u wont hate u anymore, ok they hate u, but they will hate u less then before :good:

this is a pretty good topic its alot of racist people in this game for what reason i dont know i guess people got something to prove  :unknw: all i ask hate me ignore me do what u want but please just keep ur rude comments to urself  :facepalm:

sorry erikalt, but it would be my pleasure to inform u that you are wrong :drinks: . your racism is enough to get YOU banned and you know it well. :clapping:  quote taken from kuzmitch

Re: Xmoonlight being racist again

« Reply #70 on: 21 July 2012, 08:44:59 »

If i ever see any racist comments on forum about other nationality/territory/sex/religion I will ban him without any doubt.

So,,, There are Black and There are white!!! :facepalm:

Hehehe,,, Then we Indians are Brown,,, 8)

President of White country who lives in White House is Black,,, and Vice versa,,,, Does this Matters??? :nea: :nea: :dirol:

If yes then u shud go and watch--- "My Name Is Khan",,, :good:

Maybe u'll get to know about new Religion------ HUMANITY..... ;D ;D

okay here i go!!im not black i live in Africa....blacks all around!!and i love black girls...hehe....im not rasist i love everyone!!the topic starter(cant remember name)just want to know the "blacks" who plays the game thats all.. no BIG deal...

USA is not a white country you racist ****. USA is multicultural and will always stay multicultural :) . Diversity is our strength!

Yea, A*s****,, U deleted all gud part i wrote,, molded it to luk bad,,, u shud be a jornalist, making ppl feeling bad for something they did'nt said... :diablo: :diablo:

• 1 month later...

I am not black nor snow white either. I have no ptoblem with black and no iritation with white either. Yet, like a book no one should judge anyone with cover, after all all have red blood. And Here's a short thing I want to tell to all dominators on basic of racism '' My uncle lived for 106 years. He used to mind his own buisness. Unless I am holding a axe, sharp or blunt object, you should probably mind your own buisness''

I came here, because i want to share with you my expirence of my life. I have more respect to me from some people who have different with me nationality, than from people same nationality with me. Its pointing me to one damn thing: respect or hate to you from any person coming from him/her self personally. He or she dont  understand: "Why i dont understand him/her?". And machinally trying to find the differents between her/him and you. First what he she noticeing, it is that you have different skin colour, or live in different with him/her place or country. And because not have force to find real reason of he's she's with you conflict, she/he taking first what she/ he found>>it colour of our skin. Also i must to remember, that sometimes it depends on your behavour too, it how you think to that and feel and doing, acting to person with knowing that he/ she looks different, not as you. Its our, humanity big old problem, because, we once was one family, and now apart at all whole planet. Most of time we not see the real reason why we have conflict or not understand, dont like some person, who have other nationality. Most of time problem not in skin colour, it most of time individuality. Simply: Once, i ve been robbed by black skin guy, and now i hate all people who have black colour of skin. You missed the one important thing- this guy robbed you not because he black, but because he poor and hardly need money, not got good childhood.etc.

Other episode: Once i ve been attached by white guy that thought i stole hes mobile phone, but really it was not me and now i hate all white skin people. You forgot to notice that this guy who attached you wrongly, been informed with wrong information about last person, who visited lockroom, where been placed hes mobile phone and he took you because of wrong information. Plus some stereotypes about nationality that he got while was growing up in middle school>>>result is>>he got angry on you.

We must more carefully take the situations, which tied with relationships between "me" and "world". While i write i catching myself on moment when i feel all become more clearly for myself to many such episodes in my life. Hope i will be understood right and this will be as impulse to you to find the right way in communicating to other people, not matter which colour of he's/she's skin.