new arena stage ideas

Darklock

first idea: BLACK COLOUR=obstacle RED COULOR=stairs this stage is 1 battle field in middle.

many other places to fight on.

rangers can put trap at stairs... reason why i put stairs is because it gonna look like we fight on hill or something in middle

31451_.jpg

second idea BLACK COLOUR = obstacle ORANGE COLOUR= bridge (can walk on) BLUE COLOUR=water (bridges makes it able to walk over)

the 2 teams is able to see eachother at start.

the ide with this stage is that u can choose which direction to walk at the very begining

31463_.jpg

Plenty of love for these layouts, hope devs really consider this, great suggestions :)

+1

:) :) ty bro, people who's interested can also post their ideas too, i will appreciate it  ;)

At gabra - that would be the melee chars dream map. No space for shamans, mages and warlocks to cast aoe and no camp area for rangers to guard :) it would haft to be fixed alittle for aoe spells and such, but otherwise I say 'yes' of course :)

At gabra - that would be the melee chars dream map. No space for shamans, mages and warlocks to cast aoe and no camp area for rangers to guard :) it would haft to be fixed alittle for aoe spells and such, but otherwise I say 'yes' of course :)

Yeah it is a bit far fetched. Maybe the first image has some potential.

choose between figthing in middle arena, or fight around the middle area :good:  GREEN:water or lava.

BLUE: teleport, theres a dot with a cirtain colour in the teleport (if 2 teleports have the same coulored dot it means they are connected to eachother.

theis is just ideas :) :) devs could like the idea of new arena stages  and IMPROVE these stages.

31800_.jpg

choose between figthing in middle arena, or fight around the middle area :good:  GREEN:water or lava.

BLUE: teleport, theres a dot with a cirtain colour in the teleport (if 2 teleports have the same coulored dot it means they are connected to eachother.

theis is just ideas :) :) devs could like the idea of new arena stages  and IMPROVE these stages.

this is where i got the idea from. i saw that ur able to walk inside there (red circle) but no way to get in there

i didnt change spawn locations (blue circle).

OMFG the best arena map ever

Play hide and seek and roam around the map for hours looking for them :yahoo: :yahoo:

Always draw and players get only 5 poor arena points  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A Lot of great idea's. Keep them coming. But please no more teleports. First two maps look like real fun.

+ for the topic  :)

A Lot of great idea's. Keep them coming. But please no more teleports. First two maps look like real fun.

+ for the topic  :)

u r good making maps too (i read ur nortlant maze map topic) , make some urself and post them here  :) :good: :good:

= = devs,

u better pay jeheweheqr (ik his bg guard costume barb since ws1.5 or bfor, always wondered of it means somdthing or just the sound of chewing gravels lol) for the amazing maps now... Ik they r so practical.

id like to know why a square loop map is erased in which whole mid was filled wit water and we cud see our enemies...the one in witch sneaky people used to hide in top left corner in a tree and rangers killed em ruthlessly xD

and a last one...something changed while moving between maps. If u notice while taking boats from Nadir to Black Mist island and reverse, the map now moves focus in a strange way. We teleport almost out of screen and screen shifts focus. That same thing happens in the volcano map too. To resolve it, we have to click one random. U guys getting it ryt? One more place i cn give example, Norlant Treasure Houses Portals. Time wastage and rong click chances increase.. I mean it wasnt like that bfore. Idk bout yall bt it annoys me, specially on tab and touch screen fones.

u better pay jeheweheqr (ik his bg guard costume barb since ws1.5 or bfor, always wondered of it means somdthing or just the sound of chewing gravels lol)

;D ;D me and my friends just made up a random name :bad: :bad: and i was too lazy make new barb with different name :facepalm:

and yeah that teleport problem annoys me too :diablo: :diablo:

want something new...

maybe arena partners not able to see eachother at start :unknw:

ofc need remake it for 3v3/5v5 ;D

or maybe make some stages avaible on 2v2 but cant play it on 3v3/5v5 etc :mega_shok:

they can also make stages only avaible on 5v5 etc :diablo:

lol I love maze maps :bad:  then maybe they can add my idea to it :tease: no one sees the other at start :dirol:  let hide and seek begin!

32712_.jpg

• 6 months later...