[2011.07.29] Announcement of update "Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar" 1.0

Kuzmitch

hey all i can say is im kinda happy about this new development i think one of the developers said were whining! well im not im just worried that i started playing something good then i cant play it because of something abnormal. I dont know about you but i did bought this game some time ago and i would think that by developing a game u should look in to stuff the players need the most and how to move forward in game, and how the players them selves can eprove in game dont u agree,  i mean my swords i need them to cut those demons and monsters down but they get the best of me. for exaple look at fifa on PS3 certain  players who have certain skills and attributes giving to them because they are built upon players in real life with skills or limit skills or no skills if u play manager mode in fifa ur players are developed depending on how how much game u win or lose but even so the players will develop in to something. That might be a bad example for those who dont understand what im saying but for YOU please take heed into this matter for gamers who enjoy good games and want to continue playing good games thanks for reading im going to light a BIGHEAD 8) know cya soon pieace  8) 

can we buy teleportation? i hope we can buy ingame money with paypal, not only with credit card...

but remember, i have not found any official ingame rules or gms. some players still do permanent respawn kills (mostly on elfs side).

At each lvl gained you get stats increase. I thinks the way you lvl your skills remains the same , more you use them they increase. Future updates will come whit new content. We need ingame GM/GA/Mod. Rules for chat and gaming. No limit friends list :) and increased inventory space. For next updates . Pace

i know the lvlng is same i wanted to know how the skill levels r alloted. ex- at lvl 5 what will be the max skill lvl? anyways ill w8 for the update to find out.i was just curious.

GM, i'm vietnamese, can i ask you a question? After update Barbarian can use 2 hand axe or 2 hand sword. I want know exactly.... sr for my bad english. thanks.

anyone tell me naw :(

Patience guys :) just wait till update. They wont just tell us all the new stuff now. That is keeped as a surprize for us. We must find the rest by ourself.

i'm vietnamese, can i ask you a question? After update Barbarian can use 2 hand axe or 2 hand sword. I want know exactly.... sr for my bad english. thanks

anyone tell me naw

read the old posts many have asked this question

1°what are the payment to buy the coins miracle?

2°how much each had cost money?

No Mioco,yes Kuzmitch!!!!!

1-again read the old posts first .many have asked this question.(paypal and sms)

2- idk

FAQ

1)will we get exp from doing quests and killing mobs or just quest?

--- Just quests.

2)Does the change of leveling system from rep>lvl mean our character will go back to lvl1?

---No, your character will be the lvl equivalent of your current rep.

3)Are there any new skills bieng implemented in this update?

---No

4)if someone has already subscribed many days before warspear became free ,will they get miracle coins as compensation?

---Yes

5)Can rogue use bow or 2h swords or is there any change in this char balance?

---No, We will collect feedback and make classes more balanced with the new skills which will be implemented in the future updates before we open Arena.

6)What does this mean "Magc schools are now consistant with the history of arinar universe"?

---This means that no more fire, ice, dark, nature and light magic. The number of schools will be reduced, they will have different names. Naturally, the accumulation of power in a school will affect the ability of the character. I think that we will publish an explanatory article on the subject after the release.

7) how much does miracle coins cost?

---We will publish the real numbers of currency ("Spears") exchange in the day of release. You will find them in a shop.

8)where is the miracle shop located?

---It will be located right in your main menu's lower left corner. You will not have to go somewhere to buy new stuff.

9)So Rogues will be the weakest class after update as they cant use bows or 2h weapons?

---Rogues will not be a weak class, of course! all characters will be balanced.

10)can blade dancer use 2h swords?

---No,but they can wear chain armour.

11)who can use 2h axe and 2h swords?

---2h axe barbarian and 2h swords  barbarians and probably by blade master evolved class of bd in future update.

12)will defense and health attributes from items work after update?

---probably yes.

13)can runes and crystal be bought from shops or just dropped by bosses?

---they can be bought from miracle shop aswell as is dropped by bosses.

14)will areana be implemented in this update ?

---no.arenas will be implemented after all classes r balanced and skill are released.

15) is there any limit for the friends list?

---yes 30

16)is the game still free?

---yes.but you can buy miracle coin for real money

17)what are the availabe payment methods?

---paypal and sms

18)whats the third bar below the energy bar used for?

---experience progress

19)what will happen to the skill levels after the transition from ranks to levels?will the skill levels be reset?

---It is difficult to clearly answer this question - in the upcoming versions customers will be completing the transition from leveling through the application of skills to another system. More details to follow later.

20)

unanswered questions

1)whats the max lvl?

2)what is crimson corundum?

3)is the island of aivondill available now?will there be any new quests?

4)is the bug that cause all the party members to crash when one members dies fixed?

5)

sr Edge, because i'm vietnamese, my english so bad, i read dont quite understand. Kuz said barb can use 2 hand sword, Micco said barb can use 2 hand axe. :( i want know exactly. So barb can use both of them? please.. And barb can use chain armor? please answer me. thanks.

i know for sure barbarians can use 2h axe and wear chain armour but 2h swords im not sure. have to w8 for the update and see.

i know for sure barbarians can use 2h axe and wear chain armour but 2h swords im not sure. have to w8 for the update and see.

The method of payment via SMS is available to all countries?

because they could not afford before signing in Brazil.

via paypal out of the question does not have a credit card: (I'm afraid.

Damn, I was really hoping for 2H Sword for Bladedancer  :( , Welp, now I just gotta stick with my blades and wait for next updates, And I hope you balanced the Left hand Weapon cause ALL weapon do 9-13 dmg so the Sword of hunter useless and the same as Simple sword  :facepalm:

Damn, I was really hoping for 2H Sword for Bladedancer  :( , Welp, now I just gotta stick with my blades and wait for next updates, And I hope you balanced the Left hand Weapon cause ALL weapon do 9-13 dmg so the Sword of hunter useless and the same as Simple sword  :facepalm:

dont worry man devs said theyre gonna balance each class. so hopefully damage will improve. plus we can now wear chainmail so more def.  :good:

dont worry man devs said theyre gonna balance each class. so hopefully damage will improve. plus we can now wear chainmail so more def.  :good:

Yeah, dude, BUT THE FIRST THING THE DANCERS WANT TO KNOW IS.. "Are The Effects Of The Increased Armour Stats Effective At The Update, Such As Addition Health and all that? Huh Gm? Are they effective? If not then Chain armour would be useless.. Just cross your fingers and hope for the best!