[2011.07.29] Announcement of update "Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar" 1.0

Kuzmitch

It will be located right in your main menu's lower left corner. You will not have to go somewhere to buy new stuff.

Woa this is too good to be true!

Its a good marketing tools of the Devs, many player will always dream of how to get the best new gears from virtual shop.

Guest Mioco

Lol, then my Acute Longsword will CRY in my bag...

Next update, BD will be weaker than barbarian for sure and run away if see it on the same road  :facepalm:

You have seen nothing but whining already  :facepalm:

We do not sell any gear in Miracle Shop. C'mon - it's a game, not a shop :)

u should rename it then.

by the way, i also think that "Spears" dont sound like a currency name. I have some suggestions. How about:

a)SpearCash

B) WS Coin

And please dont make items bought in miracle shop personal, or time limited. That would make me one less person buying them.

blade master is second class of blade dancer? Open blade dancer skills and go right. There are blade master and sentinel card. Can you explain it?

There will not be any kind of bots for mobile mmo's in the near future for sure. Low proffit from this :) they are focused on pc,ps,xbox etc platforms . There are the good money.

Btw mioco could you add info on screen about availabile quests? That will be a release...not searching everywhere like a dumb.

crystals can be bought in stores or just beat bosses and monsters?

"Runes and Crystals will be available from Miracle Shop, but they also drops from Bosses and creatures"

really nice update atleast good enough to get me playing again for few weeks. :D

Since it version 1.0 does it mean  warspear officially completed the "BETA" stage??

i will try my best to support the game by buying items, hope they are worth it though.

Hmmmm...seems a nice update  O:-)

but what about Arena?!! I haven't noticed anything about it :search:

i just noticed a third bar below the mana/energy bar in the screenshot.what is it for? exp progress or something else?

hey alizee remember me?? :D

u remember livestock??

i got a question about a feature in upcoming update

is there any limit for friends list? :D

I dont think there will be a limit for friend list. Kuz said that the rest of features will let to us to discover. And there will be many surpizes so i gues there are other new things in this update,including arena and possibily new skills and map, solved bugs etc. Anyway i suppose its quite good for 1.0 version and they did a great job and in short therm id say. So i dont have  reasons to whine . Just hope that in future will change to exp from mobs. Increasing monster difficulty and level cap and lowering reparing costs. Pace :)

I don't mind if the game become pay for play.

Its worth for future development.

This is the great mobile MMOG I ever play.

Look at the graphic quality, its really beautiful.

GM, i'm vietnamese, can i ask you a question? After update Barbarian can use 2 hand axe or 2 hand sword. I want know exactly.... sr for my bad english. thanks.

How will the skill leveling system going to work nw? since 5 ranks of rep is bieng changed to 19+lvls, how does the 40lvls of spell increase?

i really hope you guys increase the inventory space as soon as possible. with a lot of items( bought using gold and mirace coins) bieng released along with various enchants(runes/crystals) there hardly will be any space left.pls try increasing by next update(mid august).maybe make this a paid feature it doesnt affect the game balance or anything, its a just a general necesssity.(you can make a lot of money too:D)

ps its just a suggestion.