Ok, enough complaning about Warlocks now~

OgSneakyMe

yeah listen to this dude, warlocks are not op

I agree they are not as op as rouges or rangers, but for blicking the bridge..... Yeah they are haha. If you have at least three warlocks you can costantly stun the entrance to the bridge making it so that no matter how many people cross over you can't do a single thing about it.  :unknw:  You just sit there stunned the whole time unable to attack, or use skills. The same thing goes for 5x5 arena. 2x2 isn't as bad because you can spread out and get a few breaks here and there but when there's 5 people with 2 different stun skills each its a different story, but how often does that even happen?  :lol:

teleport???chains??? mage in us server can do that even when got circle at bridge NONSTOP??

if yes start from tonight i'll play at us then :bomb:

Circles ends and have cooldowns, if you want kill mcs blocking bridge (that personally i hate if long blocks cause its like they block me also to go caravans do solos) JUST OUTNUMBER THEM.. all elfs at all servers was and still overpopulated so isnt that hard  :facepalm:

And cmon guys do you see mcs complaining a lot at forum about trap skill of ranger that brokes respawn inmunity?? Thats too powerfull at last dungeon bosses etc where people will pay if die for res.. trap completely destroy respawn option and havent solution like "mcs blocking bridge" problem.

Most people have pride its why the world is the shitty place it is

Pride is the ultimate selfishness

I think you have pride confused with honor

Which is what is lacked by calling abusing stun skills at crossing a winning war

Sounds more like trenches of ww1

ok chris fair enough BUT pride and honor walk side by side hand in hand such as love and selflessness, hearing and listening, one cannot simply experience one without experiencing the other.

lol timeuss you will understand love and selflessness as one once u have a child. its an unconditional love that u cant help but have and it will make you do anything to protect that person no matter what. i would die for my child. its hard to explain...

Having a child completely shifted my priorities and what I cared about.

Like weed for example. My philosophy before having a child was "live and let live" I did not want to smoke weed. I saw the inherent costs associated with breaking the law gettting a job, failing drug test etc. but people who smoked weed did not bother me if they wished to smoke it.it was their life their priorities their decision didnt affect mine at all.

Now as an adult I've got friends I dont let hang out around my kid. they get high, I dont want them telling my kid its ok to get high or influencing him in that direction or getting him in trouble by getting caught holding for them or something like that.

My personal veiw of weed is that it is like speeding, its something a lot of people have done and will continue to do. It is a relatively minor offense that can have consequences that can close doors forever. especially if the offense is repeated.

speeding = 1 bad wreck can kill or maim yourself or someone "bah it wont happen to me" is a common mindset of young people that that makes older people like myself cring. by the time some people figure out "holy crap it CAN happen to me" theyre pooping in a colestomy bag and stuck in a wheel chair the rest of their life, possibly carrying the guilt of killing someone else (that would be later in life youngsters dont seem to have the capability to understand the true ramifications of their actions)

weed = get fired and it reduces your hirability- somebody has got to make the burgers and thats all cool if you have the zen like approach to life etc. but that is a decision I want my son to make of his own free will after he is an adult. I dont want it it "advocated" to him as I know some of my friends would do if they hung around him.

So as a youngster "hey man whats up !!??? no no thanks I dont smoke. yeah I got two tickets to..... blah blah.)

As a grown up with a child "get that shit away from my house and dont come back here high  you know damn well I have a family to take care of now." since a lot of my old friends stay high they fn better stay gone.

My sons well being matters more to me than any of my friends, matters more than my own life, his mom feels the same way. it changes everything. dont get me started on being on the highway and dodging drunk drivers with my family in the car. I get downright homocidal.

I have lost two friends to drunk drivers. when I see them I want to pull up and shoot them. I dont, I suppress it, I clamp it down, I calmy call the police and watch from a distance in case they hit someone and I need to carry out first aid. but I have that much rage at the disregard for other human lives around them. especially the idea of my son possibly being hit by some drunk idiot. the primary reason for the rage is the fact I have a son. the primary reason for not going apeshit is that I have a son and I cant to go to jail and provide for him. its a deep internal protective rage that is very difficult to control. I went to war as a young single man and did not feel that sort of rage even at people that were trying to kill me. when my son was born though I found a whole new level of love that can be pretty scarey. I used to think I was tough because I was afraid of no one, mean as shit and had nothing to lose, I would fight at the drop of a hat I did not give a F. now I have a family to protect.

It takes an act of congress to get me to fight. someone could spit in my face talk to me like a dog, I would take it. If It was at work and I needed the paycheck I would take it untill I got another job lined up. if no other job lined up I would be one abused douch cause I am taking care of my damn family and I am not going to jail over someone disrespecting me.

If someone messes with my family though my capacity for violance is far far far beyond anything I could have considered at 21 and single.

I would say parental love is extremely powerfull if not the most powerfull thing in the universe.

except warlocks cause warlocks are op and all you know it. HAAA see I got back to topic.  ;D

If you believe pride is a sin then you are deeply religous and you believe that because some book or preacher tells you to.use your own brain think for yourself.

pride is a natural emotion experienced by any human being who has ever overcome any challenge. it is our emotional "payoff" for busting our butt and getting something done.

building a chair for example? get some wood make measurements cut assemble etc. get done test it out

IFit fails you feel frustration, if it succeeds you feel pride. pride is the mark of people who accomplish things.

people who immedietly feel guilty for that pride have been brainwashed through religious literature and preachings of some dipstick religious leader.

thats another tool rich people use to keep poor people poor.

oh god says you should be happy where you are and never try to improve and be proud of it.

oh getting high is awesome people do it on tv all the time and never get in trouble for it. (another tool)

yeah we're gonna get drunk all weekend because the beersellers made a commercial saying that thats how you live life to the fullest and im a dumb f that cannot think for my self and realize i just blew 250 bucks this weekend and have nothing to sho for it but a hangover and empty cans. oh and "memories" ...well if i could remember them cause I blacked out after midnight. whoo hoo good times. :bad:

Pride is awesome. pride is acheived when you overcome a difficult challenge and stand tall in the aftermath.

which is something few warlocks will ever feel because theyre OP and winning is so easy its boring.

The pride you're describing bramm is internal and lends itself more towards satisfaction. 

The pride Chris refers to is visible to others and lends itself towards arrogance.

The pride a warlock feels after beating a melee class is the latter.  Hence warlocks are sinners.    ;D

There are many kinds of pride out there. You can be proud of the delicious eggs and toast you made for breakfast or you can be so proud in your deeds to the point it becomes vanity. You can be proud of your country for (insert whatever awesome cool thing your country does/has) and then there's some who are proud of their country for going to war.

Enjoying some damn good eggy and toast - good pride

Loving yourself in excess - bad pride

..and so on.

Love and selflessness can be got from many things. I would sooner harm myself than see danger come to my cat.

I like bramms stories.

Many circles is op.

You lost me with your assumption that im deeply religous and believe in just words of a book

But then again thats what most people do when something abstract comes up that cant easily be defined by science or logic and or conflicts with your proud belief in your self and thoughts

sounds just like what religious people do

If you dont see what pride does wrong then you never read history

aah I gotcha pliskinn. to me your talking about arrogance

my thought process on this.

pride = whoot I built a chair.

arrogance = man my chair is way better than yours. you must be dumb. are you dumb? your chair sucks so much it should be fined. give me a dollar or im gonna hit you with my chair. you deserve it cause your chair sucks.

I would hit a warlock with my chair but the he keeps circling me and I cant get to him . luckily I have a nice chair to sit in while I wait to die. man so glad I made this nice chair.

yeah sorry to jump to conclusion pliskin I grew up smothered covered and slathered in religious ideology, canned religeous themed statements and was told that everything not church related was the devil. or a "sin", I grew up and away from any religon and I am firmly Agnostic, I can't say I am aethiest because that would mean that I know for a fact no higher being exists. I can't make that claim either. so I give the entire friggin universe a big fat "maybe"

I realize many intelligent people practice religon and have that "faith" thing going for them but my personal observation of them growing up has left me with such a negative internal thought processes I automatically form a bias that is not favorable to anyone who speaks in religious terms and connotation. so when you said "sin" I made multiple conclusions as a result of my own internal bias. in a nutshell religon is a sensitive topic for me and I jumped the gun. anyway sorry mate.

You lost me with your assumption that im deeply religous and believe in just words of a book

But then again thats what most people do when something abstract comes up that cant easily be defined by science or logic and or conflicts with your proud belief in your self and thoughts

sounds just like what religious people do

If you dont see what pride does wrong then you never read history

Pride is more like a 2 sided coin.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh my god so funny

My favorite is the little girl and the burning house.

followed very closely by sheldon (I watch that show sometimes).

followed very closely by the dancing kids saying they made a warlock and killed pliskin.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ok nice responses i see ;D  well i am very proud or my wl and stand by it and will accept a challenge from anyone. ANYONE meaning druids shamans rangers. i do not like to fite mele classes and if i ever do i fite bd and let them hamstring me first before using fear and stun. my logic is if you are not strong enough to kill me within the hamp time then u dont deserve to fite me. after all im only 1100 def and barley any resil. call me noob call me op idc. it is a class that i fell in love with from the very beginning. point in case i wont challenge mele from now on it just isnt a fair fight. :)

My bd will test that

And a good bd doesnt get let to ham u before fear because your sign is leech so if a bd gets.stunned before its because hes slow