Ok, enough complaning about Warlocks now~

OgSneakyMe

We have NO reason to complain about warlocks guy's- We have the Mage Class.....I don't understand what people don't get - When MC/Forsaken block bridge with Lock's DC/Shaman's Quake - Simply warp to middle > Chains to knock them back > Stone Shatter (Optional) - Sometimes you don't even need to warp to middle......That allows the people on our side that's trying to bust through, to come on in and kill the locks/shaman's who are preventing the crossing, along with everyone else, Problem solved........I've done it multiple times already easily during war's, so enough with complaining - Witch brings me to my next point, we really need more Mages guy's, class is completely underrated/underplayed (Witch I don't understand..), during war's I see  1 MAYBE 2 other mages....Not going to fly- Especially when MC/Forsaken brings 5-6+ during war's. 

lmao

why dont you make topic about drama in us-shappier, the best your enemies in us or another(not abt complain topic, very boring)?

lmao

why dont you make topic about drama in us-shappier, the best your enemies in us or another(not abt complain topic, very boring)?

wait a minute i am gonna go to google translate and translate this to english :lol: :lol: :lol:

perhaps theres few warlock at sapphire. At emerald , mc can hold fb bridge until 1 hours because too many warlocks and they use DC continously so Mages or whats more other classes cant even moved or use their skill. So mages cant teleport to the middle and use that stone shalters 8) 8) 8) Sapphire need more warlock so they can kick fb's asses easily.  :yahoo: without warlock, mc will lose. Thanks to Devs for creating warlock. We really enjoyed.  :rofl:

the ONLY reason warlocks are OP is because inbred elfs under the age of 12 like "rushing" to their enemy with 0% strategy

HURR DURR IF IM QUICK ENOUGH MAYBE ILL HIT THEM FIRST (still doing the same damn thing after trying that 1000 times)

if anyone on my server had a brain they'd know how to wait and be cautious so the warlocks would have cooldowns to wait on (scanning area for enemies and changing tactics accordingly)

perhaps theres few warlock at sapphire. At emerald , mc can hold fb bridge until 1 hours because too many warlocks and they use DC continously so Mages or whats more other classes cant even moved or use their skill. So mages cant teleport to the middle and use that stone shalters 8) 8) 8) Sapphire need more warlock so they can kick fb's asses easily.  :yahoo: without warlock, mc will lose. Thanks to Devs for creating warlock. We really enjoyed.  :rofl:

Hmmm, yeah having a bunch of warlocks to deal with (6+) Can be hard to get chains off, but it can be done, I've done it multiple times against big army's of MC/Forsaken already, and only lvl 14...The problem is getting enough Mages there to help.........Paladin's AOE helps as well when trying to cross.  Warlocks are not as big of a problem as what people are making them out to be.

i have one strategy i use in cross war when mc/forsaken blocks works everytime xD u get 15-20seconds immortality i use it to make other elf cross and kill warlocks :)

wait a minute i am gonna go to google translate and translate this to english :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok seriously? theres a ton of warlocks in sapp u obviously just dont know where to look.  Cerberus clan has only about 4-6 wl's and we held the bridge for nearly 3 hrs until we were bored. 

zhu...eu elf is getting more n more weak,, many pro elf migrate to mcs including many of my friend.. :sorry:

i dont hate warlock,, i hate our bad unity..sigh~~

i was,, i am,,and i will stay to protect eu elf dignity until the last of my lightning shines upon my enemy :)

i admire that ;)  thats called pride and its a hard quality to find in people. :give_rose:  my comments were more focused and directed on the guy dissing sapphire mc.

K my only complant would be wen u people hold a crossing an call it a war :lol: f**k tht wen elfs do war we head strait to to town :lol: like holdn a dam crossing for hr with skills tht stops an hurts whole crowds shows skills ♥♥♥♥♥ plez :lol: I wana see one of u warlocks do some solo kitein like buba or rokzz killin numbers of elfs then ill be impressed, they are shamens an can heal u argue ♥♥♥♥♥ plez ima f**kn ranger an do it :lol:

*Not directed to anyone*

K my only complant would be wen u people hold a crossing an call it a war :lol: f**k tht wen elfs do war we head strait to to town :lol: like holdn a dam crossing for hr with skills tht stops an hurts whole crowds shows skills ♥♥♥♥♥ plez :lol: I wana see one of u warlocks do some solo kitein like buba or rokzz killin numbers of elfs then ill be impressed, they are shamens an can heal u argue ♥♥♥♥♥ plez ima f**kn ranger an do it :lol:

*Not directed to anyone*

I second this

Although i do love rushing when on mage waiting for the one lucky tele stone chain crit massacre opening a hole for the dedicated elven war gang ready to smack

i admire that ;)  thats called pride and its a hard quality to find in people. :give_rose:  my comments were more focused and directed on the guy dissing sapphire mc.

Pride is not a good quality its a sin

Yes in a war there is ways around warlocks. But in arena or if you face one alone? Its much harder than you think, more so against an experienced one that has the brains.

I Have a warlock myself and yet i'm still complaining.  :pardon:

Pride is not a good quality its a sin

maybe for you pliskin but look at the chinese. they value pride above all and they are the oldest civilization that is still living and going about their daily customs. they must be doing something right.

i admire people with pride because not many have it anymore. not todays kids with their beep bop music and low riders and their damn video games. :rofl:

Most people have pride its why the world is the shitty place it is

Pride is the ultimate selfishness

I think you have pride confused with honor

Which is what is lacked by calling abusing stun skills at crossing a winning war

Sounds more like trenches of ww1