Weapon arena vs zealot

jawkens

Why weapon arena better than wpn zealot..actualy wpn zealot hard to get than wpn arena..and original skin colour bow doom,crosbow doom and blade doom i thnk to bad than zealot

1. Arena has 4stats. Full resilience is the best set for pvp.

2. Not many ppl care about looks, But yes i accept zealots have better looks.

3. Doom weapons are still the best.( Now even more harder to get)

PS: Many ppl will accept that Lvl15 arena weapons are better than lvl17 zealots cos of that extra stat - resilience.

With the entry of Level 17 Arena items, CC and Zealots are like nothing,,, :diablo:

But Zealots Ring and Cape are still useful :pleasantry: , also Doom weapons are really best,, but if u have lvl 17 weapon and amplified to +5 - +6, then it do not make big difference... 8)

Why weapon arena better than wpn zealot

To make those with zealot weapons spent those extra tickets to gain a stronger weapon. Simple.

The more people use tickets the more money aigrind makes.

PS: Many ppl will accept that Lvl15 arena weapons are better than lvl17 zealots cos of that extra stat - resilience.

this!

Best answer !!I was asking same question.

:clapping: :lol:

Exactly, the only reason people used Abyss weapons at PvP was cause of the damage.

Arena is uniqe (purple) items and zelots (magic) blue, thats why zelot got 1 stat less. Doom is better for DPS and DMG, lv17 arena is better for tankers, healers and none-dps mages in general. Accuracy is usually the doom stat you get instead of arena resilience, depends on your class what benefits you more.

Arena is uniqe (purple) items and zelots (magic) blue, thats why zelot got 1 stat less. Doom is better for DPS and DMG, lv17 arena is better for tankers, healers and none-dps mages in general. Accuracy is usually the doom stat you get instead of arena resilience, depends on your class what benefits you more.

and don't forget that the blue coloured items got less damage than the purple ones, just like CC weapons.

And the stats that normally get replaced are Accuracy and Penetration most likely but don't forget Resilience > Penetration.

ressiliance is OP on pvp  :facepalm:

Reslilience is a good stat pvp, but it is a trade out and you lose other valuable stats. Druids have a good advantage in arena with bees working as resilience so they can focus purely on other stats but still have high resilience. Though most people under rate bees.

Really it all depends on your stats to opponents which build would be most beneficial

About item colors, i found info:

White: normal item (no bonus)

Blue: magic item (small bonus)

Green: enchanted item (secret bonus)

Yellow: rare item (random bonus)

Purple:  set (great bonus)

Orange: unique item (bonus from upgrade (PK))

Red: set ll (greatest bonus)

Yellow and orange irems? :wacko: 

Green items don't have secret bonuses, and there is no "enchanting"

Yellow items are quest items

Orange items, I never seen them

I dunno where did you find this, but I'm sure it wasn't warspear related site

Reslilience is a good stat pvp, but it is a trade out and you lose other valuable stats. Druids have a good advantage in arena with bees working as resilience so they can focus purely on other stats but still have high resilience. Though most people under rate bees.

Really it all depends on your stats to opponents which build would be most beneficial

Im better since i leave my arena set of runes in the past.

Idk u guys. And im pvping all day long. But oc i have arena set... soooooo... still having resilience.

White - normal items - 1 stat

Green - magic items - 2 stats

Blue - rare items - 3 stats

Purple - epic items - 4 stats

Yellow - miracle items

Red - set items

:)

Just like Zenonia

Zenonia was the best till I realized all the "people" i was facing were AI's :wacko:

On Topic: Arena weapons are better for pvp and now i guess farming too since the new weapons were added.

to my knowledge since 3.0 bees were reworked to only be a dot effect. ive truly missed old bee skill as for my druid i was never worried about crits. now its different =/

To make those with zealot weapons spent those extra tickets to gain a stronger weapon. Simple.

The more people use tickets the more money aigrind makes.

so, money vs farm.. Money win ?

Didn't you figure that out since 1.0?

Yes, money wins.

:lol: yeah i knw but look before update, wpn lvl 15 drop farm vs wpn lvl 15 arena the same damage..about money is everything (gm say ) ya i knw that, maybe all gm have lamborgini now :lol:

:lol: yeah i knw but look before update, wpn lvl 15 drop farm vs wpn lvl 15 arena the same damage..about money is everything (gm say ) ya i knw that, maybe all gm have lamborgini now :lol:

Lamborgini for them and porsche for their Pets.... :bad: :lol: :lol:

If so, gm has made the lab with useless and not important. See a lot of people have weapon arena but few people have weapon Zealot. I think it to be rare,so what u thnk better? Make balanced for it maybe better , coz the same lvl 17 .. I am so lazy go to the lab for farm, but played only in map3 also make us bored. It should drop lab made more interesting.

If so, gm has made the lab with useless and not important. See a lot of people have weapon arena but few people have weapon Zealot. I think it to be rare,so what u thnk better? Make balanced for it maybe better , coz the same lvl 17 .. I am so lazy go to the lab for farm, but played only in map3 also make us bored. It should drop lab made more interesting.

In most games there is always an update that introduces new things, this means the older things would be useless, just like BG, when Labyrinth came out BG was useless to farm and now there's Swamps, making Labyrinth useless to farm then comes Arena lv17 equips, making Swamp useless to do and soon comes a new dungeon with lvl 20+ items making arena useless too.

It's how games work, just wait for the future and they might release new dungeon with better weapons worth farming for.

In most games there is always an update that introduces new things, this means the older things would be useless, just like BG, when Labyrinth came out BG was useless to farm and now there's Swamps, making Labyrinth useless to farm then comes Arena lv17 equips, making Swamp useless to do and soon comes a new dungeon with lvl 20  items making arena useless too.

It's how games work, just wait for the future and they might release new dungeon with better weapons worth farming for.

In the swamp just luck can get nice items, so everyone can get it from lvl 14-20 alone. With farm not all can get nice items alone, of course, must work together to get it. I like games that work together and not individually. With the swamp I think this is just the transition period all items for future games, maybe 20+ . But don't agree with the random reward and random teleport

Swamp is fine i guess, even though i dont ever go there anymore. Biggest unfairness is though that some classes like healers can farm it alot easier with alot less damage to their gears then other classes, they can also farm it early on at lv14 fairly effective. Other then that i guess its fine that devs left it up to luck. It does take away most of the monopoly that rich farming parties had, and i haft to agree with that and that is what most of people here want, less advantage for heavy mcoin spenders.