noobs

Healmeplz

Who hate "skilled-noobs" crossing play..? Especially shamans / warlocks top place! Congrats, enjoy  :rofl:

lol not only shamans/warlocks bro sometimes i hate when ranger meet me and run to cross and starting fight in cross :facepalm: :facepalm: but when i got him by earthquake he is nothing :facepalm:

>>>> noob

i heard this word many times in game, to all xd, to me, to my friends.

with no prove, this is just letters "n " o"  o"  b". no following information.

Stop use this xd. Tell exactly u dont like xd. Forgot how to spell other words? xd

Running eniemy>>> runner, stealing player>>> stealer, player with low amplify gears>>>poor player, player with bad net >>>breaker xd. Clearly and with justice xd.

"Noob" >>> means nothing exactly, just many things in one...what one of this meaningless u meant? xd

Use right words pls xd. Or i ll stop understand xd.

"we losed arena"...

- what happend?

"my partner noob"

-oh i see...

xd  :lol:

>>>> noob

i heard this word many times in game, to all xd, to me, to my friends.

with no prove, this is just letters "n " o"  o"  b". no following information.

Stop use this xd. Tell exactly u dont like xd. Forgot how to spell other words? xd

Running eniemy>>> runner, stealing player>>> stealer, player with low amplify gears>>>poor player, player with bad net >>>breaker xd. Clearly and with justice xd.

"Noob" >>> means nothing exactly, just many things in one...what one of this meaningless u meant? xd

Use right words pls xd. Or i ll stop understand xd.

"we losed arena"...

- what happend?

"my partner noob"

-oh i see...

xd  :lol:

LOL!!!!

i had an hour of noobish luaghing cuz f this post

Player with low amp=poor player ;D Damnnnn!

this post should the must funny post of the year in warspear forum in my opinian :crazy:

we lost arena

why?

my parenter was a noob

oh now i see why !!!! damnnnn LOL

i had a hurt attack cuz of so mutch laughing to this post !!!!!

pls moderators pin this post as the post of the year for warspear forum

Sorry, but cross-attackers are not noobs :facepalm:  before calling one a noob, please know the definition of noob;

1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope

2. Noobs generally get extremely upset over being beaten and can not admit that they are bad at the game. Often will they accuse the skilled people of hacking.

3. Newb comes from "newbie." Somebody new to a game and they will generally suck at it. However, the reason that they suck is because of their unfamiliarity to the game. They have the potential to become good.

and heres another definition of a noob, (example)

Noob

1. Player: Hey man you keep getting killed, I'd recomend using a sniper rifle in this large zone, rather than that shotgun.

Noob: dude stfu i no wat im doin *gets killed again*

2. *noob gets killed yet again*

Noob: WTF u freaking hacker u suck

Player: Err...No I've just had the game for quite a while.

Noob: STFU

Player: .....Alright I have had enough of you, noob. *begins to kill the noob specifically over anybody else*

3. *Player1 spawns and picks up a shotgun*

Player2: wtf taht shotgun shuld be minez i was rite there 2 pick it up.

Player1: Sorry, I guess I got it.

Player2: u freaking noob i hate u.

Player1: Dude, we are on the same team, it benefits you as well.

Player2: SCREW U NOOB!!!111

4. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?

Skilledplayer: ROFL NOOB

Newplayer: err....sorry I'm new.

Skilledplayer: LOL at you!!!!112@@

Newplayer: ....

Newb

1. Player: Hey man you really need to work on your shooting. You don't seem to know where you are going either.

Newplayer: ...Yeah I just got the game....sorry.

Player: Yeah, I remember back when I was a newb. You'll get better, and learn where things are.

2. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?

Player: Wow, I saw you shooting pretty well. How could you not know that?

Newplayer: I just got the game, sorry. I'm kind of a newb.

Player: But damn you shoot well.

Newplayer: Yeah, I played game X before, so I have ex... :good:

31937_.jpg

The actual noobs are players who are killed by those who stay on cross.

Angry reply: But Im on phone >:D I cant kill anyone on crossing.

R: Buy a pc or get a tablet.

Angry reply 2: Those who are hiding on crossing are cowards!!!11 they cant kill me 1vs1. I AM BETTER THAN THEM.

R: Then why can't you catch them on crossing?

Angry reply 3: Crossing should be removed >:D!

R: No. Because this is a ducking phone game. Removing it should cause massive lag for phone players

Angry reply 4: Why did you response to your own replies?

R: Because I can

TL;DR

Players who complain about crossing -> noobs.

Sorry, but cross-attackers are not noobs :facepalm:  before calling one a noob, please know the definition of noob;

and heres another definition of a noob, (example)

Noob

1. Player: Hey man you keep getting killed, I'd recomend using a sniper rifle in this large zone, rather than that shotgun.

Noob: dude stfu i no wat im doin *gets killed again*

2. *noob gets killed yet again*

Noob: WTF u freaking hacker u suck

Player: Err...No I've just had the game for quite a while.

Noob: STFU

Player: .....Alright I have had enough of you, noob. *begins to kill the noob specifically over anybody else*

3. *Player1 spawns and picks up a shotgun*

Player2: wtf taht shotgun shuld be minez i was rite there 2 pick it up.

Player1: Sorry, I guess I got it.

Player2: u freaking noob i hate u.

Player1: Dude, we are on the same team, it benefits you as well.

Player2: SCREW U NOOB!!!111

4. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?

Skilledplayer: ROFL NOOB

Newplayer: err....sorry I'm new.

Skilledplayer: LOL at you!!!!112@@

Newplayer: ....

Newb

1. Player: Hey man you really need to work on your shooting. You don't seem to know where you are going either.

Newplayer: ...Yeah I just got the game....sorry.

Player: Yeah, I remember back when I was a newb. You'll get better, and learn where things are.

2. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?

Player: Wow, I saw you shooting pretty well. How could you not know that?

Newplayer: I just got the game, sorry. I'm kind of a newb.

Player: But damn you shoot well.

Newplayer: Yeah, I played game X before, so I have ex... :good:

LOL!!!!!!!!! first you play shotters way too mutch

this thread should be pinned it is so rare to see ,,,,,,,well noobs? all in one thread and you know what i mean by noobs here  :wacko:

LOL!!!!!!!!! first you play shotters way too mutch

this thread should be pinned it is so rare to see ,,,,,,,well noobs? all in one thread and you know what i mean by noobs here  :wacko:

ok noob :friends:

• 5 months later...

Who hate "skilled-noobs" crossing play..? Especially shamans / warlocks top place! Congrats, enjoy  :rofl:

i tried the same with my barb,but shit device make it...

I cross with my shaman cause its fun to see lvl 20 rangers come pm me after they die that im noob and my mom had sex with them last night ;D

I cross with my shaman cause its fun to see lvl 20 rangers come pm me after they die that im noob and my mom had sex with them last night ;D

LoL

I have FANs like that xD

ost should the must funny post of the year in warspear forum in my opinian :crazy:

No.

Yes you win,  You have officially send me into a state of confusion so deep that I have decided to just stop replying to you and your 1970's attire.

Congrats

If you have marriage in game these should be the statistical changes:

1.  Your gold disappears!  You had 100k you thought, but suddenly your in game spouse goes on a shopping spree and you can't afford repair scrolls anymore.

2.  Your speed stat decreases.  The longer you're married the slower you get.  Lugging around that ball and chain just slows you down.

3.  You get more hp.  Married people live longer

4.  After children your avatar gets fatter. 

5.  On your anniversary if you forget to get a present your spouse becomes lvl 30 and rampages killing towns with ease.

6. You'd think your penetration stat would go up....but it doesn't.

7. Your dodge stat increases as you get practice dodging chores.

8. Your friends list is removed and replaced by your spouses friends list. 

9.  Your resilience stat slowly decreases with constant nagging.

10.  Rogues and Necros get bonus xp for putting the kids to sleep fast.

Aw here I go stalk Afro again... Sec. He is one of the funniest guys in here. And bramm

Kuz s2

If you wonder where we will spend all money which we will earn from Warspear Online, so here it is:
Hmmm perhaps we should raise the voting age and lower the drinking age, and let some Darwinism take care of some things.
but rich kid who is fully amped doesn't need to run or use tactic, he can just stay and throw money in the enemies face to win.
Welcome to the internet.  I remember my first day here.  I got a gift basket with cookies.  Yours should be arriving shortly.  Remember don't feed the trolls.  :spiteful:
add me facebook and check out all my fb friends (even though they not actually all my friends)
You are the worst kind of person.  Someone who's life is so lacking in any guidance or moral fiber that they lash out at anyone they can, relishing even the negative attention because at the very least its more attention than their worthless parents ever paid to them.  You are someone who will never truly live, no matter if you live ten lifetimes as the empty pit inside of you will never be filled by anything but hatred and self loathing.  You aren't worth the oxygen you breathe and if you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put it out.  There's a special place in hell waiting for you,and may god have mercy on your soul.
07:00 Wake up 08:00 go school09:00 sleep during the lesson15:30 back home(this is for all ppl now) 16:00 erthquake18:00 watching meteors18:10 all ppl dies20:00 meeting with god n devil.22:00 exam for heaven24:00 results 22/12/2012 00:01 Hassn revives with 49 mc
Borrowed from Leo Acq but fits appropriately here  ;D Read it all:
1.  You see thread started by pvprange.  2.  You click the thread and read.  3.  You get annoyed.  ;D  Next time skip step 2 and look for your lost sense of humor

One of the best ;D

Maybe if they shut their eyes and clench their legs really really tight, they can turn that sand into a beautiful pearl.  ;D

Azebu is worth stalking too. Goodluck I'm tired ;D